We talked about sex appeal in the natal chart... now let's talk about the opposite :)

greybeard

Wouldn't that depend on what the 3rd party finds sexually appealing?

I am repelled by fat; some men are attracted to fluffy girls.

I think we should learn to let the chart speak to us, rather than try to force it to answer artificial questions.

Ukpoohbear

I would be cool to have an outline of what physical characteristics the planets give. Like Pluto for intense eyes, Mercury for long fave but also youth, Neptune for youth or child, Venus as aesthetically pleasing, Mars for the energy which is projected and the arched thick eyebrows, Saturn for the authoritarian look and looking older when younger and younger when older, Moon for the round and feminine face also voluptuous body type etc

Hkk

Account Closed
Strong Saturn Early years ugly duckling after 30 ish beautiful swan

Pluto hard aspects looks tough and mean on women

Hkk

Account Closed
I have heard so..
But despite this I've been bullied by my appearance for years.

I hate my venus taurus in 12th house

Ppl can be cruel. I think it’s how you see yourself first. Never mind others. If you love yourself then doesn’t matter what others say or think. To you they should look ugly if that makes sense.

I know some beautiful ppl but they are ugly with their manners, lack of values and basic personality

Melaike

What aspects/placements do make the native unattractive and sexually unappealing?

Saturn influence IMO.Even if the person isn't that ugly they go unnoticed.People do not invite them to parties they don't get dating offers etc.In Turkish we describe it as blocking someone's Kısmet.

Ficciones91

Sun Opposite Ascendant
Uranus Opposite Ascendant
Saturn Singleton by element (Air-Aquarius) in the 8th house
Venus Square Saturn
Moon in the 11th house which should be a good placement, unless moon is badly aspected. I have Moon square Neptune, Uranus & Quincux Pluto.
Sun, Mercury, & Mars in the 6th house - so very shy, painfully self aware, perfectionistic, body dysmorphia.....

I have all of these placements. I'm very tall beyond the point it's attractive, to where it's just weird and off putting 6'5+, skinny, freckled, huge teeth, nose & ears, poor eyesight so thick glasses. Born with a birth injury that will keep my right arm at a crooked angle for my whole life and can't bulk up because of permanently damaged nerves. As long I have rememebered people have either avoided me or just been directly horrible e.g. girl in high school telling me I will die alone, a guy telling me nobody loves me everyday. It seemed as if my presence was enough to offend people without doing or saying anything. Unfortunately we do exist, often you don't even get a chance to show your personality. However, I think Sun Trine Moon is the saving grace in my chart. I've never really wallowed in self pity & depression apart from a phase in my late teens.