Stellium in 11th house

PlutoLibScoAsc

:lol:Hi, I just come to notice on my stellium is in 11th house. I haven't research much on this... I've heard from an astrologer that when you have a stellium in 8th house then you behave like a Scorpio too... so I have my sun, mercury, venus in 11th house Leo sign, does that make me behave like an Aquarius too? What is your take on this?

Thanks in advance!

Gemini888

Do you personally feel like an Aquarius?

Trad people won't agree with the 1H=Aries equation, but some modern do. I personally use the equation but sparingly. To me you will have Leo quality and it will show the most in Aquarius's aspect of life.

PlutoLibScoAsc

Do you personally feel like an Aquarius?

Trad people won't agree with the 1H=Aries equation, but some modern do. I personally use the equation but sparingly. To me you will have Leo quality and it will show the most in Aquarius's aspect of life.

Sorry. I missed your question. I think I can relate with Aquarius energy when it comes to humanitarian work. Like I will want a good beautiful world, if I see anyone throw rubbish on the ground, I will either give them a short lecture or I will despise him/her.

Hkk

Account Closed
11th house is a pain up the ****. It’s where fake friends/frenemies show up. Friendship and acquaintances problems 😬 and in Leo love life probs! I know as I have Leo in 11th NN MOON too 🤷🏻*♀️

JUPITERASC

:lol:Hi, I just come to notice on my stellium is in 11th house.
I haven't research much on this

... I've heard from an astrologer that when you have a stellium in 8th house
then you behave like a Scorpio too
... so I have my sun, mercury, venus in 11th house Leo sign,
does that make me behave like an Aquarius too?
astrologers do not agree on this topic
all have different opinions

What is your take on this?
Thanks in advance!
the house and sign location of natal MARS is important
as well as aspects of natal MARS

Main Rulerships: Traditionally known as the 'house of Good Fortune' :smile:
11th house has rulership over friends and friendship
supporters, benefactors and those that help us directly
or behind the scenes.
It is the house of beneficial fate, positive hope, trust, praise, comfort, goals
and ambitions.
Its condition indicates the fidelity or falseness of friends
and it has rulership over promotion by recommendation of others.
Historically 11TH HOUSE is associated with the king's (or ruler's) favourites, councillors, servants, their associates or allies.
It is a house of ambition, freedom, optimism and confidence
denoting personal strength, motivation and increase.
A fortunate 11th house is a beneficial influence for any chart.
http://www.skyscript.co.uk/temples/h11.html
http://skyscript.co.uk/forums/index.php

PlutoLibScoAsc

11th house is a pain up the ****. It’s where fake friends/frenemies show up. Friendship and acquaintances problems �� and in Leo love life probs! I know as I have Leo in 11th NN MOON too ����*♀️

ya, I think is true about the fake friends/frenemies.
And btw, I think the people we meet in this house is more like associates and for networking purposes too..

Last edited:

PlutoLibScoAsc

astrologers do not agree on this topic
all have different opinions

the house and sign location of natal MARS is important
as well as aspects of natal MARS

Main Rulerships: Traditionally known as the 'house of Good Fortune' :smile:
11th house has rulership over friends and friendship
supporters, benefactors and those that help us directly
or behind the scenes.
It is the house of beneficial fate, positive hope, trust, praise, comfort, goals
and ambitions.
Its condition indicates the fidelity or falseness of friends
and it has rulership over promotion by recommendation of others.
Historically 11TH HOUSE is associated with the king's (or ruler's) favourites, councillors, servants, their associates or allies.
It is a house of ambition, freedom, optimism and confidence
denoting personal strength, motivation and increase.
A fortunate 11th house is a beneficial influence for any chart.
http://www.skyscript.co.uk/temples/h11.html
http://skyscript.co.uk/forums/index.php

Wow, nice info! Thank you!!

Hkk

Account Closed
ya, I think is true about the fake friends/frenemies.
And btw, I think the people we meet in this house is more like associates and for networking purposes too..

True. How do you feel your 11th Leo works for you as I have the same but instead I have NN and moon. How do u feel about yours?

PlutoLibScoAsc

True. How do you feel your 11th Leo works for you as I have the same but instead I have NN and moon. How do u feel about yours?

Hkk,
If I were to relate this house into my real life happenings, I still find this house hard to understand... my life in a big group settings, I would say my office is the only place with many people right now. With more than 200 people and more overseas. My stellium Sun,Venus,Mercury here were being aspected by Saturn. Sun & Venus square Saturn, Mercury quintile saturn. It hasn't worked that well as I wished it has. After 5 years of working, i only got one time promotion and it wasn't even a managerial position. I was told I am famous in the office. The president, he enjoys pulling my leg. And one director is really nice to me, she will help me buy stuff if I request for her help, she would even occasionally buy me snacks from overseas.

Hkk

Account Closed
Hkk,
If I were to relate this house into my real life happenings, I still find this house hard to understand... my life in a big group settings, I would say my office is the only place with many people right now. With more than 200 people and more overseas. My stellium Sun,Venus,Mercury here were being aspected by Saturn. Sun & Venus square Saturn, Mercury quintile saturn. It hasn't worked that well as I wished it has. After 5 years of working, i only got one time promotion and it wasn't even a managerial position. I was told I am famous in the office. The president, he enjoys pulling my leg. And one director is really nice to me, she will help me buy stuff if I request for her help, she would even occasionally buy me snacks from overseas.

Well that’s lovely and your popular so your house makes you Popular!

I don’t get my 11th and what it wants as being a libra rising everything is opposite eg opposite houses so eg cancer natural house is fourth but in 10th. Leo natural house is 5th but mine is in 11th. So it’s like a contradiction. I’m supposed to be outgoing and stand out from the crowd yet Leo is in the house of crowds 🤔🤔🤔🤔

I’ve Been told to stand out from the crowd in a group setting however I don’t do well in groups. So it that my south node being stubborn which is aqua in 5th which to me means being an individual Leo like but more aloof stand alone?? Doesn’t make sense. You have the same due to your libra Scorpio first house. So we are all just guessing what it is as I’ve asked many ppl about the 11th and none of it resonates with me. Or do we not look at the house and just look at the sign?

JUPITERASC

Hkk,
If I were to relate this house into my real life happenings,
I still find this house hard to understand
... my life in a big group settings, I would say my office is the only place
with many people right now.
With more than 200 people and more overseas.
My stellium Sun,Venus,Mercury here were being aspected by Saturn.
Sun & Venus square Saturn, Mercury quintile saturn.
It hasn't worked that well as I wished it has.
After 5 years of working, i only got one time promotion
and it wasn't even a managerial position.
I was told I am famous in the office.
The president, he enjoys pulling my leg.
And one director is really nice to me, she will help me buy stuff
if I request for her help, she would even occasionally buy me snacks
from overseas.
generalisation can be fun
but is notoriously unreliable
a natal chart image would assist specific delineation

these are instructions
HOW TO ATTACH A CHART
TO YOUR POST ON THE FORUM

https://horoscopes.astro-seek.com/traditional-astrology

MOBILE

1) Once you generate the chart image using your favourite website, copy the image address

2) Upload the image to Imgur using the following URL:

https://imgur.com/upload

3) Once the chart is uploaded to Imgur, click on 'Copy' or 'Embed Post'

4) Paste the Imgur image location to forum post

Quote:
DESKTOP
1) Once you generate the chart image using your favourite website, copy the image address

2) Click on the Attachment icon (if you don't see it, select 'Advanced' posting first)

3) New window will open, paste the image address, click Upload button, close the window

if that is for some reason not possible
then
another option is, after creating the natal chart
then save the chart to your desktop
then when on the thread click to edit your post
then scroll down to the Attach Files box
then click on Manage Attachments
and follow the instructions on the screen to upload your chart that way :smile:

Last edited:

PlutoLibScoAsc

Hi JupiterAsc,
I don't think I am generalizing in this case here since I wrote my house placement and aspects etc and try to relate to my real life experience.

PlutoLibScoAsc

Well that’s lovely and your popular so your house makes you Popular!

I don’t get my 11th and what it wants as being a libra rising everything is opposite eg opposite houses so eg cancer natural house is fourth but in 10th. Leo natural house is 5th but mine is in 11th. So it’s like a contradiction. I’m supposed to be outgoing and stand out from the crowd yet Leo is in the house of crowds 🤔🤔🤔🤔

I’ve Been told to stand out from the crowd in a group setting however I don’t do well in groups. So it that my south node being stubborn which is aqua in 5th which to me means being an individual Leo like but more aloof stand alone?? Doesn’t make sense. You have the same due to your libra Scorpio first house. So we are all just guessing what it is as I’ve asked many ppl about the 11th and none of it resonates with me. Or do we not look at the house and just look at the sign?

Some people might see me popular but I don't see myself that way since I have lunch every day alone and isolated with my phone or my book...

Heard some rumours that people see me as unapproachable, mature & serious too, haha. So, in the office, I am like having this image of popular but no friends, serious and unapproachable, lol. Oh btw, this 11th house I am talking about here is a vedic one. If I look into my western chart, this stellium will be in 10th house.

the 11th house of yours, are you referring to your western one?

Last edited:

Hkk

Account Closed
Some people might see me popular but I don't see myself that way since I have lunch every day alone and isolated with my phone or my book...

Heard some rumours that people see me as unapproachable, mature & serious too, haha. So, in the office, I am like having this image of popular but no friends, serious and unapproachable, lol. Oh btw, is 11th house here is a vedic one.

you talked about your 11th house, are you referring to your western one?

Yes western 11th house.... how is that possible with you? Popular but alone? It doesn’t make sense? You mean ppl engage with u at arms length but when it comes to friendship they stay away?

PlutoLibScoAsc

Yes western 11th house.... how is that possible with you? Popular but alone? It doesn’t make sense? You mean ppl engage with u at arms length but when it comes to friendship they stay away?

Hkk,
sorry, I edited and added info in my above reply ^^. Yep, popular but alone. I know is weird, lol. Eg during townhall, the managers like to point me out to answer their questions or I raise my hand to answer questions cause I want that free vouchers, lol. May be, that is how I got popular xD. I think they try to approach me once in a while and they got really happy after they talked to me, is all smiles and laughter but then the next day I don't show much interest to sit with them cause I will be quietly reading my stuff... ^^

Hkk

Account Closed
Hkk,
sorry, I edited and added info in my above reply ^^. Yep, popular but alone. I know is weird, lol. Eg during townhall, the managers like to point me out to answer their questions or I raise my hand to answer questions cause I want that free vouchers, lol. May be, that is how I got popular xD. I think they try to approach me once in a while and they got really happy after they talked to me, is all smiles and laughter but then the next day I don't show much interest to sit with them cause I will be quietly reading my stuff... ^^

Sounds to me like your management like u and colleagues jealous of u! Also like me your comfortable being outgoing when it comes to work but socially you hide away. I feel I do this due to feeling I don’t wana be out down by anyone. I want to stay on my pedestal but then by not being outgoing like the way u would like to your kind of messing your pedestal up for yourself but then if u get social u won’t be satisfied. So why will satisfy us 11th house weird house lol ppl