Will I be able to find a new job in 4 weeks?

margincall

I have been advised by my employer that they will be making my role redundant (employer is outsourcing). My last working day with the firm will be in 4 weeks.

Will I be able to find a new job in 4 weeks?
I have not worked very long with the current employer, so, any redundancy payout will not be substantial.

I'm having a very hard time finding a job and it's taking an emotional toll on me. Sometimes I get an interview but no callback, other times not even an interview and it's been going on like that for a while. I am the querent.

I am under immense financial stress at this time, and the current work situation is not helping.

I am using Regiomontanus house system for the chart

Attachments

• astro_2at_will_i_get_a_new_job_in_four_weeks_hr.39745.28447.jpg
    astro_2at_will_i_get_a_new_job_in_four_weeks_hr.39745.28447.jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 18

PurpleReign

Hi,

Welcome to my world! I'm in a similar situation. I'm really sorry to hear about what you're going through, I know that it's stressful, defeating, and discouraging. I, too, am looking for a job with no luck so far. I also get plenty interviews and I'm told I have good interview schools (I also have an education), but I never get the job. Sometimes I make it to the third round of interviews and always lose out. This is definitely not an uncommon issue. It's rough out there but hang in there. It'll happen when the time is right.

As for your chart, you're Mars and career is Saturn, which don't aspect. Co-ruler Moon doesn't aspect Saturn either, so to me it appears as a no (but 4 weeks is such a short amount of time, so don't worry). That said, your ascendant is in early degrees, so I'm actually not sure that we even CAN interpret the chart with accuracy because early degree ascendant in horary usually means it is too soon to tell and that the matter still needs more time to unfold.

Again, it's only 4 weeks. Most jobs (even retail!) usually go through 3-4 rounds, so it can take a month or even a little over to even get a job offer. Keep sending your application out anywhere you can -- even if it is not one you want or one that is in your field. A job is a job and a paycheck is a paycheck. If you get a job you don't like, you're still paying your bills and can continue sending out applications until you get a job offer in your chosen field.

Best of luck to you! :)