Pluto in my chart...Phoenix rising from the ashes?

clljhns

Hello All,

Need some help understanding the impact of Pluto in my chart. (Sorry, as I began typing, I realized that I had a lot of questions....not just one. :biggrin:)

I have Pluto in Virgo, 3rd house, at 16 degrees
Pluto sextile Moon
Pluto square Mercury
Pluto conjunct Mars
Pluto trine Jupiter
Pluto conjunct Uranus
Pluto sextile Neptune
Pluto opposite MC
Pluto conjunct IC
Vertex is at 24 degrees Scorpio (Pluto again)

So, am I a Pluto baby? My chart ruler is the Moon, Ascendant in Cancer at 15 degrees. And Moon in 1st house...double whammy!

My relationships have always been about power struggles. Tug of war. Hot and cold. (Mars square Sun)

First husband definitely had Pluto prominent in his chart, even though I don't know his time of birth, Sun in Aquarius....he was on the psychopath spectrum, without a doubt. Sex-addict, into S and M, had multiple affairs, manipulative, mind-games, HUGE EGO....drug addict, gambler, alcoholic...

Second husband, alcoholic, Gemini Sun, don't know much else, except that he had a lot of sexual hang ups..., he preferred prostitutes, had casual sex with lots of women while we were married...

Third husband, Virgo sun, this was truly a sexual connection only...nothing else...not sure that Pluto was prominent in him, but he did have some ego issues, drug problems as well

And of course the current man that I am intensely attracted to has Pluto conjunct his AS in the 12th house....I am totally obsessed about him and he has several natal Pluto placements (not as many as mine) and he is also obsessed with me....I feel like I am going to be burned to the ground again...His Pluto sextile my Moon, my Pluto trine his Moon, my Pluto semi-square his Mars, his Pluto square my Mercury, his Pluto conjunct my Uranus, his Pluto conjunct my Pluto, his Pluto sextile my Neptune; synastry chart has Pluto oppose Saturn...I pulled back from him because my jealousy is going rampant...which is not my character. My pulling back started the whole power struggle, and we don't even live in the same country! :sideways: I really have tried to engage him in an open and honest dialogue about this, but he remains in the shadows.

I have a lot of Uranus contacts, which explains why I really don't want to be in a committed relationship....but have been married 3 times, because of Neptune, I suspect, who helps keep me in a fog when it comes to relationships.

Uranus trine Jupiter
Uranus conjunct Mars
Uranus conjunct Pluto
Uranus semi-square Venus
Uranus square Mercury
Uranus sextile Moon
Uranus sextile AC
Uranus oppose MC

Both Uranus and Pluto square Juno.....bad for relationships?

Moon square Venus....can't fully commit....always ready to run....think that is why I love the song "Gentle On My Mind"...all about freedom and love on my terms.

I also have Sun square Saturn....so, yeah....

But being a Sun in Sag...I am ever the optimist that everything will work out! :biggrin:

So, I guess my questions are really:

1) Am I a Pluto baby and that is why I find myself involved with Pluto men?
2) What the h**l can I do about all these squares that I obviously thought would be a great idea to come to this lifetime with and work out?:sideways:
I need to add that I have worked diligently and tirelessly on my ego, my self-esteem, and any past issues from childhood (Sun square Mars: thank you for this one!:happy:)

3) Is it possible for me to have a healthy relationship with a Pluto guy? I mean, I get their signature...I know them on a deep, spiritual level. Their energy is overwhelming at first, and it takes me a minute to adjust to this intense level of penetration....and it is ALWAYS penetration to my soul. But, at the same time, I see straight into their soul as well. Kind of freaky, but can be very off-putting to most men.

I have been told more than once that I intimidate men, and women. I don't try to...I have no deep desire to dominate or rule someone....okay, except my lover.:wink:

4) My 5th and 11th houses are intercepted...i have looked at my midpoints and can't find any help there. How can I unlock these houses? My Venus, Sun, Jupiter and Neptune are locked up....I need help figuring out what to do here.

5) Finally, I am little confused about identifying your marriage partner in your chart...I understand that 1st marriage is seen in 7th house ruler (for me Saturn), 2nd marriage 9th house ruler (Neptune), 3rd marriage would be 11th house ruler(Mercury), and so on. So, for any future long-term relationship, should I look at my first house? And, does this indicate the Sun or AS of the partner?

Gosh, sorry for such a long post, but I have been reading and studying anything I can read about astrology so that I can learn more about myself. I spent nine years without a relationship so that I could master myself, and I feel that I still haven't done enough work. This has been an intense couple of months, and frankly, I want it to stop...i am exhausted!:biggrin: I am a woman obsessed!

http://https://www.astro.com/cgi/chart.cgi?gm=a1&nhor=8&nho2=3&btyp=2&mth=ast&sday=19&smon=7&syr=2019&prmth=0&rs=0&add=18&add=19&add=20

Last edited: