The natal chart all interpretations welcome

Hkk

Account Closed
was this thread moderated? I posted to this thread earlier and there were 3 posts total before my own, now it looks completely different, and has a different title as well. totally disorienting.

All the threads put into one that’s why x

david starling

Yesterday you mentioned that from my chart you could see something unusual from a personal point of view. What was that?

So many facilitating placements, all in a row. It's an unusual Chart to begin with. Indrawn, but capable of providing assistance to others, in so many ways. Do you do any volunteer work?

Hkk

Account Closed
So many facilitating placements, all in a row. It's an unusual Chart to begin with. Indrawn, but capable of providing assistance to others, in so many ways. Do you do any volunteer work?

No I don’t do any volunteer work. Never really have. We have done charity events at work but that’s about it. Indrawn? You mean personality wise or something else?

david starling

No I don’t do any volunteer work. Never really have. We have done charity events at work but that’s about it. Indrawn? You mean personality wise or something else?

Yes, your focus is on H1, and it's complicated by Saturn, which explains why your identity is so tied to your work.
Charity events are similar to volunteer work. Were your contributions to those events recognized as important?

Hkk

Account Closed
Yes, your focus is on H1, and it's complicated by Saturn, which explains why your identity is so tied to your work.
Charity events are similar to volunteer work. Were your contributions to those events recognized as important?

No it wasn’t anything significant. Just raising money like everyone else.nothing major or big. To be honest at work my work has been great but never recognised for it. Not for the last 10 yrs or so anyway

david starling

No it wasn’t anything significant. Just raising money like everyone else.nothing major or big. To be honest at work my work has been great but never recognised for it. Not for the last 10 yrs or so anyway

Chart shows a very private individual. Recognition would make you uncomfortable, so you don't seek it out.

Hkk

Account Closed
You'd get a lot of satisfaction from it, make new and better friends, and it fits in with NN in Leo in H11.

Okay 👌 seems clearer now. I would like to do political work but never got myself to do it. Too public for me I think even though secretly I want publicity but wouldn’t know how to handle it

david starling

Okay 👌 seems clearer now. I would like to do political work but never got myself to do it. Too public for me I think even though secretly I want publicity but wouldn’t know how to handle it

Something to help children would fit in with the M.C. in :cancer:.

Hkk

Account Closed
Venus is important, with your Asc in Libra. In Sagittarius, it suggests a love for animals and the wilderness environment.

Venus is in sag with a full house. A stellium I 🤔 think? Reading into my chart it looks like the 3H is intercepted? What’s your take on that?

david starling

Venus is in sag with a full house. A stellium I �� think? Reading into my chart it looks like the 3H is intercepted? What’s your take on that?

It's your best House for volunteer work through communication channels, especially with Mercury involved. And, it includes that Fixed-sign :uranus: in :scorpio: intensity and ability.

Last edited:

Hkk

Account Closed
It's your best House for volunteer work through communication channels, especially with Mercury involved. And, it includes that Fixed-sign :uranus: in :scorpio: intensity and ability, which links up with the mutual reception of Venus and Pluto in each other's Signs.
Thank you so much 😊🥰😍🙏

Osamenor

Staff member
Re: Feeling IGNORED

Both. ‘Friends’ come and go and when I was in my teens people flicked around me now I find that ppl don’t take to me. Example I was in a class learning a language and ppl naturally flicked to each other but with me I had to try hard and even then I could see ppl getting bad vibes off me. Just don’t know what it is but ppl don’t tend to like me that much or feel uncomfortable around me until they know me.

This can be an issue with combust planets, particularly the repeated experience of being ignored, or overlooked. I had an astrology teacher tell this story on herself: she had a class with several students who all had the same sun sign, and it ended during their birthday month. She personally wished them all happy birthday at the end, with a small treat.... but overlooked the one who had a combust planet.

She used that story to illustrate that people with combust planets regularly get overlooked. Which was the concept she was telling us right then. She said she saw it over and over in the stories that clients with combust planets told her.

You have Mercury combust. Out of sign, but still within 4 degrees of the sun.

To top it off, your sun/Mercury squares your ascendant pretty tightly. Squares to the ascendant can come off as an energy that repels, rubs people the wrong way, or frightens people off, depending on what planet(s) they involve. Sun and Mercury are pretty benign in and of themselves, but the square could be contributing to this experience you're having.