Having a Pluto heavy chart versus a Scorpio Stellium.

The19thLaw

So I am kind of curious about this myself, what's the difference between being Plutonian versus having a Scorpio stellium?

Let's say someone has a chart where there are no inner planets in Scorpio but Pluto touches almost every planet in the chart.

Opal

Premium Member
I would think that either they would know of violent, unexpected things or experience them......depending on the nature of the aspect and the planets involved.

ElenaJ

For one thing, scorpio has mars as a co-ruler, so a scorpio stellium would involve that planet as well.
Both the pluto and the stellium charts would be very powerful, although not necessarily violent or negative.
And again, it depends how they are integrated with the rest of the chart, what aspects they make and with which planets.

Baat

I know a guy with Jupiter, Pluto, and NNode in Scorpio. Pluto conjunct NN, sun moon Mercury and Mars are all square Pluto. To me this is a little Scorpio with a lot of (hard aspect) Pluto.

I haven't known any Scorpio stelliums with the same level of intimacy, but have met a couple. Scorpio stelliums I've met just have an undeniable charisma, both were very attractive and had a way of making everyone listen and agree when they spoke. I'd say he had a similar quality, but maybe more divisive. His friends defend him and love him, yet they've all experienced his "dark side" and aren't fans of that side of him.

I'd say all 3 of these people had an unmistakable darkness about them, but the guy with hard Pluto aspects seemed (obviously?) more conflicted and sometimes confused by this quality in himself. He'd have dreams about killing his own dog, and wonder if this meant that he's an evil person.

love-thinking

So I am kind of curious about this myself, what's the difference between being Plutonian versus having a Scorpio stellium?

Let's say someone has a chart where there are no inner planets in Scorpio but Pluto touches almost every planet in the chart.

It's kind of hard to saperate scorpio stelliums with plutonians because many scorpio stelliums have pluto in their scorpio stellium especially if they were born before 1995 at least when it comes to my generation(I'm a millenial).

But I know three scorpio stellium plutonians and I will use myself and another girl as a plutonian.

Scorpio Stellium(they all have venus and sun in scorpio along with other planets)
All three will show anger when they want to without really caring about what others are around
2 are very concerned with social dynamics concerning money, power, and status and since one of them is richer and higher in the social class, she thinks she is better than everyone else and uses this to power trip. The other uses it as a way to brood.
2 are creepy stalkers and are obsessive in love. 1 has abused his wife.
2 of them are dysfunctional members of society(one is trying)
All of them have passionate ride or die relationships with their friends
2 of them are extremely loveable and very attractive(Is it because they also have sun conjunct venus in scorpio?) but they don't take care of themselves
The other one is also quite attractive but conventionally hot and takes care of herself. The other two has a type of appeal though I can't explain(probably the venus and they are also neptunian making them cute, irresistable yet incredibly lazy and messy)

The Plutonians
So I have moon in the 8th house opposite pluto, my mercury sextiles pluto and my venus quintiles pluto, My asc is in libra, sun is in the fourth conjunct mars and neptune in the sign of cap

This other girl has a sun conjunct venus and pluto in sagitarrius, her moon is in leo

So both of us again are different as moon and sun with pluto plays out differently.

But here I go:

Her style, and presence is incredibly attractive. She's really good at transforming herself as she leaves her house. Her make up skills are amazing. She always needs a relationship and for the time being, she's obsessed with the relationship she's in. She has been cheated on and has cheated. She's loyal and understanding. She also vibes confidence and strength. She also always motivates others.

Me: I've been through one traumatic event after the other. I attract questionable people. I love psychology, the occult, astrology, taboo things. I've also been through many transformations in my life like losing forty lbs. I don't enter one obsessive relationship after the other nor do I need a relationship. But a man needs to really break into my boundaries and make me fall for him and when this happens, I'm usually stuck in love. Also, I'm very good with going deep into a subject. She's got more power when she is in the room, I'm more of a brooding mystery.

So in general, while there's a lot more things to be taken into account because a sun and moon in scorpio isn't the same, and as such, sun-pluto, and moon-pluto is not the same either. But I think scorpios are more chaotic, and vengeful(I don't know if mars being a ruler has something to do with it) whereas pluto just seems to indicate deeper understanding of a topic.

This is an interesting thread, I hope it gets more attention. This interests me as well as I have 22° Libra ASC with pluto sitting conjunct it at 29° Libra. Then I also have Mars conjunct Saturn in Scorpio in my first house too. I believe my Saturn is within 10 degrees of Pluto and could also be loosely considered as conjunct. Then I've got Pluto squaring Venus and septile my moon, and sextile Neptune. My NN is in my eighth house conjunct Chiron. I'm a Cancer but I certainly identify with being Plutonian. I'm definitely attracted to the dark, weird,and macabre. I've always been into sex and very sexually minded.
I don't know if I come across as intense, but I do seem to have I tense relationships, or at least feelings. I've attracted a few stalkers and obsessive types. I've been obsessive over other people. I can be a tad bit jealous. I've often found myself feeling like I'm out in the margine or like I don't quite fit in. I get along famously with Scorpios (love me some scorp!). When I come across people who are like me I can feel it. I def feel the agression of my first house Scorpio Mars and often don't know what to do with it because my Libra rising would rather keep the peace.
I do wonder what someone more experienced in astrology would have to say about these placements and how I might expect them to manifest in my life. Now I curious and might have to make a separate post 😁

Last edited:

Hkk

Account Closed
It’s a very interesting thread yes I agree!

I have Pluto in my first house - libra ascendant. My chart apparently is Venus ruled however I feel I’m very intense until you get to know me and I loosen up and you see the Venus side of me. But I’m very intense especially if I’m not sure about someone and I ‘see thru them’ which is good sometimes and other times it annoys me especially social events where I should be having fun

PlutoLibScoAsc

I wonder what is going on with the stars in the sky right now... So many Pluto Libra ascendant is gathering together here right now, lol :biggrin: I am subscribing:love:

Chrysalis

Im not really sure myself. Mines kind of a mix of an 8th house stellium and pluto being aspected by 4 planets.

I feel for me it all kind of merge in together as one. Even though i don't have scorpio planets, i attract scorpios, and i feel like one. So thats from my pluto aspects and 8th house planets.

Oh infact currently by progression i now have a scorpio stellium.

Lykanized

I have a Pluto heavy chart(major aspects 6 planermrwhile my sister has a Scorpio heavy chart and tbqh, we’re extremely similar. One major difference is the fixed nature of Scorpio. She’s very stubborn, and I am too, but she’s downright immovable until she wants to be moved. I’d venture to say the fixedness is the biggest difference. She comes off to me as closed minded, but she considers everything people say and just mulls it over in solitude. She’s less willing to compromise and she’s far far far far less sexual than I am. Just to reference the Scorpio sex stereotype

Geez I’d go into far more depth, but I’m bloody tired. But yeah. Scorpios are fixed and coruled—and according to some only ruled— by Mars. We have a hell of a lot of similarities tho

Last edited:

Hkk

Account Closed
With this Pluto/Scorpio thing I feel ppl either love you or hate you but even with hate they kind of want to be around you. I’m not sure how that fits around the rest of the chart but Pluto part can be strong and over take the rest. Depends who I’m around etc 🤷🏻*♀️

Not sure if anyone has anything similar or relates to this? 😎

ElenaJ

There is also something universal about pluto, it tears down to rebuild, it connects. It imposes to transform, commands respect.

Hkk

Account Closed
There you go, another aspect of Pluto and I didn't even know it!!

Lol 😆 true though about what u say about Pluto. The amount of times I’ve gone thru **** knocked down to emerge stronger. I’m like this is enough now. No more and then some other **** happens 😬 there’s always drama. Not sure if that’s Pluto or my leo moon nn