Intercepted Stellium! (Yay...please help)

Hi everyone! Hope you are all enjoying your day wherever in the world you are!

I'm quite new here if you don't include all my prior lurking. I have been spent hours upon hours on my chart and I'll be enrolling in an Astrology course next month here in Australia - I'm so excited.

BUT... there are some things I just can't find much information on no matter how hard I look and gods, I'm going through a hell of a time. The last 2 years have been insane for me after I left my job.

Capricorn Stellium in the 10th House: Please, guide me or point me in the right direction to understand this thing, to access this combination or any tips that you feel would help. Have you overcome intercepted planets and how, when (how long did it take?), reccomendations or just guesses. I'll take anything because I'm literally finding very little information on interpreting this ….'blessing'? (curse? :rolleyes:)

Right now, I very much do not resonate with Capricorn in general, let alone the passion with career in the 10th house. Right now, I've taken up life coaching to get me out of the comfortable 'still' in my life. Capricorn and Cancer are both intercepted (And by a slither of a degree..gah!) and one thing I'll confess I feel that my relationship with my father is very... yeah. Passive...and avoided. He was horrible in my younger years, that charming narcissist. Any questions about my life or interpretations - I'll be completely honest as I'm here to learn.

Any info on the duplicated houses/signs effect would also be amazing.

AC, IC, DC, MC: They are all 29 degrees. I can't find much on this at all.

And another thing that has irked me after reading interpretations,

Pluto in Scorpio in 8th at 22 degrees: I read about this and a lot relates but so much doesn't. The sex, the potential vampirism of people around me or lovers, etc. I have a love/hate relationship with Pluto and it feels like a lot of the positive traits of this are actually completely flipped!

(Heh...as much as I'd love to be a 'magnetic nymphomaniac..')

And also - I have a nightmare disorder that I can't shake. I'm searching for its source.

Any other observations are loved. My crowded houses are pretty crazy and I'm just going through some weird transitions after a very toxic time in my life. I'd also love to hear anyone's experiences with these sorts of things and any book recommendations are blessings! I'm really serious about focusing on Astrology after having no direction in my life since my mothers passing almost 3 years ago.

Thank you SO much for anyone's time taken to even read this.
Lots of love. :3

Note: there's a few extra placements in there as I'm learning them. :)

In case the thumbnail doesn't work, here's the link:

https://imgur.com/a/bEXdOyg

Attachments

• astro_w2gw_zana.512.57237.png
    astro_w2gw_zana.512.57237.png
    40.4 KB · Views: 54
Last edited:

waybread

Welcome to the forum.

Intercepted signs are to some extent an artifact of your quadrant house system. They don't occur in house systems where each house is exactly 30 degrees.

However, I think they have interpretive value, namely that planets in intercepted signs are kind of boxed-in. They don't quite get the traction that we would otherwise expect.

For example, with all those Capricorn planets in your 10th career house, we might consider you to be a good candidate for an administrative career. But you might find that you don't get acknowledged at a level commensurate with your knowledge and experience.

This isn't a huge problem, in that you can still have a happy life and good career. But you might wonder why you didn't advance as far as other people with less ability.

conspiracy theorist

I'm going to poke around the chart and share some tidbits which may provide you with an alternate perspective.

- Your ascendant is located on the 29th degree of Pisces - connected to the fixed star Scheat. You can read about the fixed star at these links 1,2,3. The 29th degree is also referred to as an "anaretic degree". Here is a link you can read more about that here.

- It makes sense that you don't relate to Capricorn because the sign has no bearing on your personality. You would gain a more accurate picture of yourself if you were to focus on the sign at your ascendant (Pisces), your Moon sign (Aries with a square to Mars - you must have quite the temper. This would be at odds with an even-tempered Capricorn presentation) and asc ruler with it's aspects (Jupiter - Rx and trine to Neptune/Uranus). That describes someone that is more wandering, meandering, messier, individualistic, colourful and unconventional than what a stereotypical Capricorn dossier might describe. Your chart ruler shows one who is prone to second guessing yourself and doubt, which will be at odds with any barreling toward achievement with stoic resolve and steely nerves (which I am assuming is another thing that you don't relate to with Capricorn descriptions). It is the kind of doubt that will make you introspect and seek, opening up your mind to spiritual and philosophical inquiry. You may strive for a personally significant philosophy that has heavy rationalistic overtones.

- I think a lot of publicly available information on Pluto is overblown, but have you ever researched Pluto in the 9th house? Your Pluto is within 5 degrees of the next cusp which is read to be in the next house. It is a convention that developed because it seems to work in chart analysis.

- There is a curious pattern some people have noticed with those with Venus-Mars conjunctions, which is it seems that such natives seem to can go a long time without engaging in sex or relationships. Astrologically speaking, this could be because the male and female energies effectively balance each other out and is satiated as a result. Then Neptune is connected to this conjunction, and Neptune is a spiritualizing force so the gross energies of the more embodied Mars and Venus would channeled into higher spiritual pursuits. The sublimation can occur in music, art, or in a way of life.

- I read your mom as 10th and your dad as 4th. Pluto would have been very closely trine Jupiter (10th house ruler) and conjunct Neptune/Uranus at the time of your mother's death. The significance of having T. Pluto affecting Jupiter trine Uranus/Neptune is it would have shaken your faith in your path/life plans (NN is also in the 10th), throwing you into the unknown to find a new sense of purpose and meaning for your life. I see you leaving your job as falling under these planetary influences - your temperament requires you to explore and inquiry into your deepest motivations and perhaps your current job was getting in the way of that. For you personally, death can lead to philosophical inquiry (Pluto on the 9th)

- As I see your dad as related to the 4th, I see the configuration of Sun-Mercury-Saturn square Pluto as descriptive of him. Horrible and a charming narcissist

.....Controlling, Manipulative, Charm (air signs are socially graceful) are related traits one could get out of such a combination of planets.

- Have you ever read this description of Capricorn?

Here are some things to chew on.

Last edited:

greybeard

You don't overcome the planets. You live them.

If you think astrology is a magic pill that will cure all your psychological pains, you had just as well study basket-weaving.

Astrology is descriptive/predictive. It shows what is...let's call it the reality of our being. We do not overcome our being. We are what we are; we do not change in any fundamental way.

Jung, the Swiss student of the human mind, said that as long as things remain unconscious they will appear as fate. As long as something is not within consciousness we cannot change it. Astrology can bring light to darkness.

Your chart is no more exceptional than mine. Among all human beings you are unique. But so am I. The nature of your unique being is dictated by the stars; you have no say in the matter.

Peace.

Welcome to the forum.

Intercepted signs are to some extent an artifact of your quadrant house system. They don't occur in house systems where each house is exactly 30 degrees.

However, I think they have interpretive value, namely that planets in intercepted signs are kind of boxed-in. They don't quite get the traction that we would otherwise expect.

For example, with all those Capricorn planets in your 10th career house, we might consider you to be a good candidate for an administrative career. But you might find that you don't get acknowledged at a level commensurate with your knowledge and experience.

This isn't a huge problem, in that you can still have a happy life and good career. But you might wonder why you didn't advance as far as other people with less ability.

Thank you for this. Perhaps I'll have to investigate and compare the different systems and really work on understanding them. Being a novice, I had been relying a lot on particles of information, essays and whatever I could feast my eyes on. Kind of looking at all the different dots but not knowing how to connect them and this is one of those areas where I wouldn't even know where to put the lines together. This is definitely what I'll look in to. I'll mess around with the system and reinterpret things. Guilty... I didn't even think to try it!

I already love this forum as I've found so much more information here than the familiar google search or YouTube stream. :)

Thank you so much for all that you wrote for me. So expansive and amazing, so I'll be writing responses to each segment in honour. I don't expect you to reply but I want to give the decency to at least let you see how much it resonated with me. I'm incredibly grateful.

- Your ascendant is located on the 29th degree of Pisces - connected to the fixed star Scheat. You can read about the fixed star at these links 1,2,3. The 29th degree is also referred to as an "anaretic degree". Here is a link you can read more about that here.

Wow! That was definitely an interesting read and I investigated more into it. Curiously, my first boyfriend committed suicide many years ago and I did have one moment where I felt I truly wanted to but that was due to a contraceptive pill and transitioned my life drastically thereafter. I, personally - at this time and anticipated future space - don't want to cheat life even with (comforting, recurring) temptation. Loss, there has been a lot of loss, weeping, trauma and misfortunes - although I have moved beyond it and in some strange way find myself thankful of it. Thankful of the perspective it invites, that is! Before I evolved, I was a sorrowful person in my younger years and frequented tears as comfort. Now I'm much more emotionally detached. As a child, I cried so often that it could've been a sport.

I passionately love to write creatively/poetically which I investigated may be a positive from Scheat. I know it all depends on how it works in, so I'll be investigating this more.

Another thing I'll add - I'm terrified of the ocean. I'm nearby it and it's beautiful, but I just can't put myself in there far, if at all. Water in general inspires fear in me, strangely. Next time a friend attempts to drags me in, I'll cry, "my natal chart places me at a risk of death by drowning!" They'd scoff at my ('valid') poor excuse. It is honestly something I fear.

I had seen supposedly that serial killers ASC is remnant with this placement. Their minds fascinate me but I'd never want to hurt a human so cruelly but that's so interesting. My sister, on the other hand, is obsessed with them to an alarming, threatening degree to the point of concern. As with 'mass shooters.'

- You would gain a more accurate picture of yourself if you were to focus on the sign at your ascendant (Pisces), your Moon sign (Aries with a square to Mars - you must have quite the temper. This would be at odds with an even-tempered Capricorn presentation) and asc ruler with it's aspects (Jupiter - Rx and trine to Neptune/Uranus). That describes someone that is more wandering, meandering, messier, individualistic, colourful and unconventional than what a stereotypical Capricorn dossier might describe. Your chart ruler shows one who is prone to second guessing yourself and doubt, which will be at odds with any barreling toward achievement with stoic resolve and steely nerves (which I am assuming is another thing that you don't relate to with Capricorn descriptions). It is the kind of doubt that will make you introspect and seek, opening up your mind to spiritual and philosophical inquiry. You may strive for a personally significant philosophy that has heavy rationalistic overtones.

That makes so much more sense. Every one of your adjectives were accurate. I'm disorganized and attempting to break the habit. Often second guessing, especially in the career aspect. The doubt is violently alive, although passive and almost subconscious. Habitual and unexpressed. Yes, yes and yes. Spiritual and philosophical inquiry with heavy rationalistic overtones is just..100% accurate.

My temper can be abrupt and outrageous but is usually short-lived. I try to contain it and restrict it... I hate disrespect, that's when I get mad! I'm horribly impatient. HORRIBLY. I am aware and have internal conversations to reason with myself.

- I think a lot of publicly available information on Pluto is overblown, but have you ever researched Pluto in the 9th house?
I'm so glad you recommended this because I resonated A LOT with this. With Pluto in the 8th, I resonated a lot with the 'secrecy' and obsessions with 'occult secrets' that evolved into a fascination with political corruption. But I feel closer to the 9th house, both with good and bad. To summarize - obsessed with understanding 'reality' (I'm a total 'conspiracy theorist' myself), as with an almost reflected righteousness accompanied with my personal knowledge/investigation that can deter people because they think I'm fanatical! I've actually learned to keep my tempted mouth shut, but it's very much me. I'm very leader-like, but I'm constantly reminding myself to be more reflective, patient, tolerant and less blunt.

My temper can be abrupt and short-lived but I try to contain it and restrict it... I hate disrespect, that's when I get mad! I'm horribly impatient. HORRIBLY. I am aware and have internal conversations to reason with myself.

- There is a curious pattern some people have noticed with those with Venus-Mars conjunctions, which is it seems that such natives seem to can go a long time without engaging in sex or relationships.

Confession: there is some odd, passive and subconscious part of me that just doesn't have that lust and craving for sex. I can't explain it, why or where it comes from but it's just...not enticing. It's so weird. I do like relationships and love, I find it beautiful and inspiring..but that part of me is not exactly something I love about myself. I thought it may be some sort of insecurity but I just don't think it is anymore. I'm very spiritual and I'm fascinated by such pursuits. Again, incredibly accurate.

- I read your mom as 10th and your dad as 4th. Pluto would have been very closely trine Jupiter (10th house ruler) and conjunct Neptune/Uranus at the time of your mother's death. The significance of having T. Pluto affecting Jupiter trine Uranus/Neptune is it would have shaken your faith in your path/life plans (NN is also in the 10th), throwing you into the unknown to find a new sense of purpose and meaning for your life. I see you leaving your job as falling under these planetary influences - your temperament requires you to explore and inquiry into your deepest motivations and perhaps your current job was getting in the way of that. For you personally, death can lead to philosophical inquiry (Pluto on the 9th)

My Mothers passing ruptured some inner wounding and shook me. It changed everything about my life view. My current job countered my mentality that evolved from it and where I wanted to go. Her chemotherapy opened a door into investigation into the corruption of medical industries, health services, etc and then into further agenda's. I needed answers, I had questions. It happened before - softly, tenderly - and then after she died, it's never stopped.
Again, accurate.
Without even quoting about my Dad, your validation gave me a sense of comfort. He is also a Gemini. Thank you, especially for swapping what my perception of the houses were for them. I'll be looking more into this - a lot.

- Have you ever read this description of Capricorn?

Here are some things to chew on.

That was... perfect. Words can't explain how much that resonated more with me and it was written so beautifully. Again, thank you so so much as I know you didn't need to do it. Just know that my gratitude extends further than what I can write on here.... :) I feel more comfortable to look at all the planets in Capricorn than I did before today.

You don't overcome the planets. You live them.

If you think astrology is a magic pill that will cure all your psychological pains, you had just as well study basket-weaving.

Astrology is descriptive/predictive. It shows what is...let's call it the reality of our being. We do not overcome our being. We are what we are; we do not change in any fundamental way.

Jung, the Swiss student of the human mind, said that as long as things remain unconscious they will appear as fate. As long as something is not within consciousness we cannot change it. Astrology can bring light to darkness.

Your chart is no more exceptional than mine. Among all human beings you are unique. But so am I. The nature of your unique being is dictated by the stars; you have no say in the matter.

Peace.

Forgive the misconception as I initially explained it poorly mainly due to lack of understanding. Many places I've been looking into with intercepted planets/signs explain complications and troubles in accessing the planets, so that's where I was leading to the use of the word 'overcoming' as I read they could be accessed through other ways.

And no - I never once put forward that I thought Astrology was a 'cure me' investigation, but instead that I'm passionately interested in it and was excited to be learning it professionally so I'm not sure what summoned such words, but I don't take offense to them. I'll just assume you speak from experience.

I will confess that researching Astrology helps me psychologically, even with the pain, as understanding brings clarity and meaning that really helps so I will respectfully disagree with you there and only on the basis of my own personal venture.

I want to learn Astrology to help other people and because it is magnetic to me. I really adore it. I don't think I'm 'more special'' or 'more unique' than any other person and I've just encountered a lot of issues reading particular things in my chart but I'll find it all one day.

I hope to bring light to the darkness, thank you. :)

conspiracy theorist

Showing you a description of Capricorn which happens to mention Amalthea was inadvertent. Or with way how these things go, maybe it wasn't a coincidence after all.

Kannon

Hi Zana. You've got a lot of questions. I'll probably only address a couple.

1. Stelliums (planets) are not intercepted. The term 'interception' is derived from geometry and refers to the interception of an arc. This applies to the arc of a house only, not signs since we know their arcs (30° each, unvaried), and not points or planets inside them since they are not arcs. Widened house pairs totally engulfing the sign pair within is what it refers to and it relies on the precise accuracy of the Asc as with your chart. Intercepted house pairs aren't a blessing or a curse. They simply provide a bit more emphasis (expansion) to the matters of that house than would normally be there, but the presence of planets in one or both houses is far more important.

2. Duplicated house signs where a sign covers a cusp and the cusp of the following house (as in Pisces here over 12th and 1st) if anything represent only the opposite of the expanded houses, a slight narrowing; and sets the planetary ruler of both houses.

3. The 29° matter calls more for certainty in confirming the correct sign over the Asc. You've given me enough of an impression of you here to question Pisces. I'll bet it's actually Aries. Otherwise, the chart's internal indicators (at least one of the loka planets, Mars) suggests the chart is pretty close to accurate. I've seen too many charts off by 2° or more (90% of them) to assume this 29° is ready for interpretation.

kshantaram

Premium Member
hope helps take stock, share salient pointwise feedbacks how true-insightful,

mars-venus-rahu NNode cap 10th, artistic aptitudes,
event management operations, methodical and disciplined, foreign assignments;
foreign relationships by mere attractions;

soaring high in career; rise-fall, prayers for ancestors,
observe fast No-moon evenings; observe death anniversaries religiously;
wear brown hessonite over pendant;

sat 10th lord over 11th, gains from career;
sun-mer-sat own acq 11th, gains from govt, govt shares;
aptitude for statistics-law-justice-neurology, reformist, innovative;

coming 1.5yr sat-ketu separative SNode transit mars-venus-rahu,
career-job change/detachment/separation;
pain-injury-surgery knees-kidney toxic inflammations etc;

natal ketu cancer 4th, hyper-sensitive/intuitive;
detachment from mother-motherland;
pain-injury-surgery heart-lungs etc;
prayers to Christ, offer red flowers Mon evenings at alter at home;

asc lord jup now transit own sag 9th for luck-edu-travels-spirituality, philosophy;
trine aspect moon aries 2nd for family-finances-teaching/advisory roles;
jup sag trine leo 5th again for luck-edu-romance-children-position;
moon aries 2nd impulsive speech;

mars aspect own aries 2nd, supportive of finances,
but may not be good for general health of family members;

asc lord jup virgo 6th, health issues - liver/intestinal etc,
conciliatory approach towards opponents;
jup lord 9th over 6th calling for extra efforts;
virgo 6th, aptitude for audit-quality management-editorial roles;
prayers to saint of faith, offer yellow flowers wed evenings;

do promptly ack and share feedbacks interesting to learn of,

wishing well, kshantaram

Last edited:
Showing you a description of Capricorn which happens to mention Amalthea was inadvertent. Or with way how these things go, maybe it wasn't a coincidence after all.

It actually made me so happy to see 'Amalthea' listed in there. Many years ago when I was designing a character to write in a community roleplay setting, I designed an extra-terrestrial and was inspired by one of Jupiters moons, 'Amalthea!' Ever since then, I have been drawn to the name and so it was a special to see it. It felt homely and curled a smile. :joyful:

I've archived everything you sent me. Thank you again, so much. There's a lot I have to learn. :love:

Hi Zana. You've got a lot of questions. I'll probably only address a couple.

1. Stelliums (planets) are not intercepted. The term 'interception' is derived from geometry and refers to the interception of an arc. This applies to the arc of a house only, not signs since we know their arcs (30° each, unvaried), and not points or planets inside them since they are not arcs. Widened house pairs totally engulfing the sign pair within is what it refers to and it relies on the precise accuracy of the Asc as with your chart. Intercepted house pairs aren't a blessing or a curse. They simply provide a bit more emphasis (expansion) to the matters of that house than would normally be there, but the presence of planets in one or both houses is far more important.

2. Duplicated house signs where a sign covers a cusp and the cusp of the following house (as in Pisces here over 12th and 1st) if anything represent only the opposite of the expanded houses, a slight narrowing; and sets the planetary ruler of both houses.

3. The 29° matter calls more for certainty in confirming the correct sign over the Asc. You've given me enough of an impression of you here to question Pisces. I'll bet it's actually Aries. Otherwise, the chart's internal indicators (at least one of the loka planets, Mars) suggests the chart is pretty close to accurate. I've seen too many charts off by 2° or more (90% of them) to assume this 29° is ready for interpretation.

Thank you, Kannon!

That makes a lot more sense to me. When reading about intercepted houses through google, I had encountered a lot of negative impacts associated with the different planets but it all really didn't make sense to me as a whole. That house in particular is something I'm currently weak in. I have no direction in career and the concept of doing a standard job is uninspiring to me, especially the idea of something working for a company or anything traditional, really - but the real issue is a lack of colour or motivation. So when I see all those planets in there and my lack of connection with the 'google-textbook' version of Capricorn, as with the powerful aspirations, etc... Well, I really thought there is something wrong there and that's why I thought it could be from the intercepted house. I think this just goes to show that I really need to sit down and try to understand things more, research on how to properly analyse my chart and the aspects a lot better.

I understand a little better now. Much better. I really didn't get it at all but I'm okay with that because I'm closer. I'll leave with more questions than anything but much closer to finding the answers which makes me happy!

I did some reading on Aries Ascendant and I think it's wise to mess around with the time to see what changes and compare the two. I always resonated with Pisces, as I'm a massive daydreamer and my real motivation in life is helping others and exercising my compassion and empathy.. whereas I find my Aries moon gives me traits I notably dislike. I hate my impatience and - at times - my impulsiveness with my words. I always felt like my Aries moon and the fire it brings can sort of be my 'dark side' that slips out when I'm feeling attacked or frustrated then disappears again, to which I try and apologize for thereafter! :innocent:

But you're definitely right and the chances of it being a little off is a powerful possibility. My birthtime is from a piece of paper that my grandma wrote down on the day I was born, but how easy it can be to be a little off. I'll experiment and see what comes up. :joyful:

Hi, Kshantaram! Wow, thank you for taking a look at my chart and pointing out things. It was really accurate in places and I'll elaborate as much as I can so you can see. It's going to be a long one..haha!

mars-venus-rahu NNode cap 10th, artistic aptitudes,
event management operations, methodical and disciplined, foreign assignments;
foreign relationships by mere attractions;

I'm very artistic, especially with fantasy writing. It's been a sense of escapism for me and also a passion, as I really get emotionally involved in writing stories with other people. Through that avenue, I've been romantically involved with foreign people and people that I hadn't met before. I had dated several people online for an expansive amount of time and had met with one of them, from America. There have been many times when I almost ventured over there but money limited me - I know it will be happening in the future, as I plan on it!

I also like to draw, occasionally paint and play the tin whistle. I have an abstract flare in art - kind of weird, different. I experiment a lot and love expression.

I aim to one day manage and plan healing retreats with other people and Astrology is something I (one day) would love to be able to offer. Other things would be yoga, meditation, etc. That might extend to overseas adventures one day. :)

I'm disciplined most of the time, but especially mentally. Mentally, I'm always disciplining myself to be the 'right' person...

soaring high in career; rise-fall, prayers for ancestors,
observe fast No-moon evenings; observe death anniversaries religiously;
wear brown hessonite over pendant;

I love crystals (I probably have over 100 different specimens.) but I do not own hessonite so I'll already be buying and meditating with one because I'm curious! My career has not soared high at all. I failed school in my earlier years and ended up working a few retail jobs until my mother died. After that, I changed and felt like it was meaningless to be unhappy working where I was. I wanted to be something better - something more. To do something meaningful. This is my fall but I hope to rise and really do something impactful for other people and eventually myself too.

I focus on my mothers death anniversary a lot, but also my ex boyfriend. I'll try and observe those things - it's cryptic. I recently did some prayers and meditation to release some of my karmic baggage and Ill take that advice seriously.

Ill pay more attention to the moon cycles - the full moon affects me strangely, very much so. I usually felt nicer when it's not at its peak.

sat 10th lord over 11th, gains from career;
sun-mer-sat own acq 11th, gains from govt, govt shares;
aptitude for statistics-law-justice-neurology, reformist, innovative;

I'm currently receiving money from the govt while studying and have been for about two years. I love statistics and law and justice. It draws me in and I watch a lot of court cases, shows and find the concept of 'fairness' fascinating. I'm definitely a reformist and innovative and I always want things to evolve to be the best way they can be. I'm usually the one in my friends group that helps others overcome issues and find structure, offer plans or better scenarios. I want the same for the planet in general. :)
I like to problem solve - but so everything is fair. The concept of combining 'mercy' with 'justice' is something really sacred to me and something really hard but important. I have my opinions on these sorts of things a lot!

coming 1.5yr sat-ketu separative SNode transit mars-venus-rahu,
career-job change/detachment/separation;
pain-injury-surgery knees-kidney toxic inflammations etc;

That's not surprising to me at all! I'm trying to find what career I want that helps people and I've been incredibly detached already for the last year (or more) so far. I also was diagnosed with Hashimotos which is an autoimmune disease that causes inflammation often in multiple parts of my body but especially my thyroid. A lot of things now give me allergies and food sensitivities so I try to be as organic as I can or else I get hives, or sick. It affects so many areas of my body and causes inflammation. I also get sore joints on occasion, especially my knees and hamstrings.

]natal ketu cancer 4th, hyper-sensitive/intuitive;
detachment from mother-motherland;
pain-injury-surgery heart-lungs etc;
prayers to Christ, offer red flowers Mon evenings at alter at home;

I'm very sensitive to other peoples energy/emotions. I can usually read people and their motivations, if they are lying or side-stepping the truth. What hurts them, how to help them, and how to get them to open up to me and let them feel safe. I get a lot of issues with my lungs and infections. Smoking - the most stupid thing one can do. So yes...lungs.
I always was quite detached from my mother until before she died. I had - and probably still have - bad 'mother issues.' She had kicked me out of home when I was 16 and I always felt a lack of love and care from her. Before she passed, things were better when she was sick but after her passing, it truly flared up abandonment/neglect trauma I'd never confronted because I was so detached from facing it. It still affects me in many ways to this day, though it feels very passive. Its also given me independence but (I think) forms of insecurity/fear.

asc lord jup now transit own sag 9th for luck-edu-travels-spirituality, philosophy;
trine aspect moon aries 2nd for family-finances-teaching/advisory roles;
jup sag trine leo 5th again for luck-edu-romance-children-position;
moon aries 2nd impulsive speech;

I'm very spiritual and have been exercising it more. Meditation, mindfulness, connecting with spirit and nature, empathy and working with crystals. I'm always researching the world, magic, history and mysteries - and soon, Astrology in a professional course. I just love anything like that..It's like a delicacy for my mind to learn these things. :joyful:

Interesting: My family has actually used me for finances in the past and currently in the present. My mother caused me a huge debt and my Aunt/Uncle have cost me because I'm looking after their child while they avoid helping me so I'm paying a lot of other peoples debts for them, including a friend who took out a loan in my name without consulting me. I feel a vampirism with money around me. A lot of my family have cost me so much money rather than me having gained it - I hope that counts as what you mean even if it is reversed. I know I'm more cautious now with money - maybe it will come back to me.

I always wanted to be a teacher/advisor and although I never made it there, my career will one day focus on that with helping people. I also teach and advise my friends a lot. I actually am really great at explaining things and showing people and I say that without exaggeration of egotism. I feel like advice comes to me from somewhere unknown to help/teach people.

My speech can be incredibly impulsive!!! Something I try to control but can't. My Aries moon impulsivity is something I really hate sometimes. Like a spark, I can say something snarky or invasive and I know afterward that it was so foolish and emotionally driven...

mars aspect own aries 2nd, supportive of finances,
but may not be good for general health of family members;

My mother had cancer and most of my family members have a disease or illness. All of my sisters and I have endometriosis, for example. Poor at the moment but comfortable - I feel I'll be better financially soon. I feel like Ive had a lot of bad luck with money and it's from letting people take advantage of me or trusting people. (It's okay, I'm wiser now.)

asc lord jup virgo 6th, health issues - liver/intestinal etc,
conciliatory approach towards opponents;
jup lord 9th over 6th calling for extra efforts;
virgo 6th, aptitude for audit-quality management-editorial roles;
prayers to saint of faith, offer yellow flowers wed evenings;

My Hashimotos originates in the stomach and has created food sensitivities and effects almost every organ in my body, even my heart which you mentioned above. I was vegetarian for 8 years and had to start eating meat again. I have to avoid gluten, dairy, caffeine, alcohol, nightshades and basically any processed foods with 'poisons' or it causes inflammation and my body attacks itself.

If I fight with someone, I hate holding grudges. I'll apologize and try and fix things right away or I can't sleep. I also respect all people even if they oppose me, Ill be nice and try to understand why they're such a way rather than aggravate it.

I would probably be good at such roles if I did such but I would get unless I was passionate in what I was doing! I actually love editing things for other people - I love writing and I'm very perfectionistic with writing!! :) I have an eye for detail, definitely.

Thank you so much for your interpretations and I hope my feedback matches the picture in your mind. I also want to say that I really appreciate the flower and crystal recommendations as it's something that really resonates with me and I really have been slack on my offerings.
:smile:
Sending you lots of love and gratitude..

kshantaram

Premium Member
Lady Amalthea,

Greatly appreciate your vivid painstaking elaborate meaningful feedbacks,
being receptive to the reading and discovering yourself further.

Glad you found the reading relevant to your life and plans,
worth sharing pointwise feedbacks word by word,
making meaning out of it, and the remedies.

wishing you all well in your endeavors,

kshantaram

ps : thanks for the appreciative personal message!!

Last edited:

Kannon

Zana,

Actually Pisces and being a daydreamer could have a lot to do with what you describe as lack of motivation and career orientation. Think of Pisces rising as bringing extra ability to dream up and visualize. It can be helpful for night dreaming too if you guide it with intent.