Any advice during my Jupiter North Node & Moon transit?

GeminiSun

I have been working hard since last August to turn my life around and really make huge changes. It is working. Especially with my mental health and like the things I've always wanted and at one point felt hopeless of obtaining.... :love:

If you guys have any advice or tips for me on what I should do during Jupiter transiting my Moon and North Node, I would really appreciate it. I would love to get the best out of this time, especially since like ten years ago or something, my whole life fell apart. And it's only NOW where I'm seeing why it all happened and it all made me become the person I've dreamed of being TEN years ago! But now I really want to kickstart the advancement!

And for some reason, I am feeling super flirty and fun and meeting a bunch of cute guys and I even have a crush, which is so fricking weird because I haven't had one since like the depth of my breakdown. It's so crazy how my life has changed and it's only really been like the last 2 years where the sudden advancements start to happen and like the last few months ESPECIALLY where I started to realize and heal from so much. Sorry for babbling, thanks.

Attachments

• astrology.jpg
    astrology.jpg
    157.9 KB · Views: 22

three M symbols

Hi !

Jupiter is at 24° Sagittarius today, so these conjunctions are over i think..

I wanted to reply, because i have Scorpio ascendant (9°), and all same signs in houses.
My natal Jupiter conjuncts your NN

I also have Pluto in 1st house in Scorpio
Uranus + Neptune in 3rd in Capricorn
Saturn on the cusp between 4 & 5, in Pisces

My Mercury is not in the 8th, but in the 12th (mental health house ^^')

And the Sun is actually conjuncting your Venus ! :wink:

Last edited:

GeminiSun

Hi !

Jupiter is at 24° Sagittarius today, so these conjunctions are over i think..

I wanted to reply, because i have Scorpio ascendant (9°), and all same signs in houses.
My natal Jupiter conjuncts your NN

I also have Pluto in 1st house in Scorpio
Uranus + Neptune in 3rd in Capricorn
Saturn on the cusp between 4 & 5, in Pisces

My Mercury is not in the 8th, but in the 12th (mental health house ^^')

And the Sun is actually conjuncting your Venus ! :wink:
I've never really compared my chart to someone else's but it's super cool to know how compatible people can be x