How is Everyone Surviving this Mercury Retrograde?

Saggie87RN

The Mercury Retrograde in Pisces is here, and it has been tough ride thus far! And it’s only just beginning! Personally, I have been experiencing extreme “haziness,” lack of focus, depression, lack of clarity, fear, low-esteem/worth. Several old fears and insecurities are creeping back up into my life. Vital things are slipping through the cracks. A relative was hospitalized today and there was some guilt on my part. I’m coping by: praying more; canceling non-urgent appointments; wearing a crystal braclet given to me by a colleague; re-reading ALL communications; detaching from my environment and people around me; and trying to take more baths. How is everyone else faring during this time? FYI: Sagittarius Sun, Taurus Moon, Sagittarius or Scorpio Mercury.

Last edited:

ElenaJ

When the Spring comes you'll see it all settle down more. In the meantime take a little trip to re-energise and focus. Go to the countryside, with taurus moon you should be with Nature.

sagittariussoul

The Mercury Retrograde in Pisces is here, and it has been tough ride thus far! And it’s only just beginning! Personally, I have been experiencing extreme “haziness,” lack of focus, depression, lack of clarity, fear, low-esteem/worth. Several old fears and insecurities are creeping back up into my life. Vital things are slipping through the cracks. A relative was hospitalized today and there was some guilt on my part. I’m coping by: praying more; canceling non-urgent appointments; wearing a crystal braclet given to me by a colleague; re-reading ALL communications; detaching from my environment and people around me; and trying to take more baths. How is everyone else faring during this time? FYI: Sagittarius Sun, Taurus Moon, Sagittarius or Scorpio Mercury.

I find this post very interesting and was wondering if this was the reason for my anxiety sparking back up, along with having a sickness buck for almost a week. I'm experiencing a lot of stress internally, and feel like I'm stuck in a mid-life crisis at 25. (Not sure if the stress is related to the sickness) I'm a Virgo Sun, Aquarius Moon, with Sag rising, and Neptune in the first. I was also wondering if anyone had any tips to survive this transit? Thanks in advance. :)

ElenaJ

See my note above. Take a little trip somewhere, not in nature but go on a religious pilgrimage. Do the Santiago trail.... You'll be sure to find clues to solve your mid-life crisis and make the best of the mercury retro.
Sounds like I'm joking, but it's a serious suggestion....

ElenaJ

Just read about the tragic crash of the Air Ethiopian plane. A flight from Istanbul to JFK hit terrible unexpected turbulence an hour before landing, injuries to many passengers, including a hostess with a broken leg. Flight from Fort Lauderdale to Montreal emergency landing at Newark airport for smoke in the hold.
Does this have something to do with the March 6th new moon.... sun/moon/neptune conjunct in pisces, Uranus moving into taurus? With of course mercury retrograde.

Saggie87RN

Just read about the tragic crash of the Air Ethiopian plane. A flight from Istanbul to JFK hit terrible unexpected turbulence an hour before landing, injuries to many passengers, including a hostess with a broken leg. Flight from Fort Lauderdale to Montreal emergency landing at Newark airport for smoke in the hold.
Does this have something to do with the March 6th new moon.... sun/moon/neptune conjunct in pisces, Uranus moving into taurus? With of course mercury retrograde.

I wonder as well.

Chrysalis

Exact day mercury went retrograde (weds), an ex id not seen or had any contact with in two years, turned up on my doorstep. And my bf turned up at mine half an hr later, so they bumped into each other #Awkward.

Well this day was also a newmoon and uranus moved into taurus, so not sure which one caused it, or it could have been all three.

SCP11

My sister got water in her phone and it had to be sent off to the repair shop
With the water & communication it seems a very direct reflection of the transit

I've had some communication difficulties and also some nice communications. I guess all round i'm just feeling confused about how my communications will be recieved.

ElenaJ

A bizarre tragedy happened on Sunday.
A Florida high school baseball coach and his wife were electrocuted while installing a new scoreboard at a baseball field to replace one that had been destroyed by Hurricane Michael, officials said. “Coach Crum was operating a boom lift, and unloading a piece of equipment from a trailer when the boom of the lift made contact with overhead powerlines,” White said in a press release. “This electrified the boom lift electrocuting Coach Crum.”“The coach’s wife attempted to aid him, and was also electrocuted. Their son also attempted to help the two, and he was electrocuted and injured."
The emergency call to police was registered at 12:45pm, so the event obviously took place earlier and I did a chart for12:30pm.
The names of the husband and wife are Corey and Shana, so I've inserted their asteroid names. There are two for Corey, one is square mars in the 12th, the other is exactly opposing his wife's asteroid, on the MH/IC axis.
Note moon conjunct Uranus (electricity). Odd the Jupiter conjunct descendent.
Mercury retrograde is ruler of the ascendent.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2019-03-12 at 07.41.23 copia.jpg
    Screen Shot 2019-03-12 at 07.41.23 copia.jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 22