What sign does your overall personality resemble with/match with?

UraSatVen1029

I was bored and I saw these quizzes on the internet where it analyzes your answers to the given questions and match it with a zodiac sign. I'm aware that we don't really resonate or fit with our sun signs most of the time... so i was wondering if y'all find yourselves relating with a certain sign more than your sun sign/other signs.

I feel like I act, feel and think like a Pisces... or an Aquarius. It's depends, but Pisces somehow dominates more. I'm have many placements in Scorpio actually, including my Sun, but Pisces and Scorpio are both water, often ruled and swayed by intense emotions and are also spiritual in different ways. So I guess it blends well, but I think I relate to being a Pisces more.

Whether I like it or not, I tend to look at everything with a rose-colored type of filter. Yes I observe and absorb anything but I will always find myself seeing the good in everything. I sometimes think it's my optimism working, but sometimes it's really just me idealizing stuff because I deny the negative stuff. I always have extreme highs and lows every day, extremely sensitive to my surroundings and people. I'm often in pain because of disillusions and harsh realities of life. I don't want to be seen as naive, but I actually am :( I'm often also very self-sacrificing and too kind even for the people who are bad for me. Easily moved to tears with anything beautiful or sad, I get self-conscious because I might be labeled as crybaby.

The positive side is that I'm in my element when it comes to music, creativity and spirituality. Then again, it could get negative too easily as I tend to escape to these stuff whenever I feel like I'll break down again. Sometimes I just want to drown myself in music and expression so that I can forget about all the pain I'm always carrying in my heart.

What about you? :)

UraSatVen1029

Actually, I have a lot of bad Piscean traits. Must be because I have so much Neptune squares to my luminaries and my angles. It's also in the 1st house. Oh dear :')

Last edited:

Whoam1

I'm supposed to be a boring Capricorn I can't relate so I went sidereal and wasn't satisfied until I stumbled across Scorpio. It was my dominant sign it's ruler was my dominant planet (in its sign), water was my main element and fixed my main modality. Plus I have a hades moon (moon aspect Pluto) with the moon in the eight house. I suggest digging deeper and seeing if stuff lies underneath. Hope you find what fits you instead of forming to something you are not.

UraSatVen1029

I'm supposed to be a boring Capricorn I can't relate so I went sidereal and wasn't satisfied until I stumbled across Scorpio. It was my dominant sign it's ruler was my dominant planet (in its sign), water was my main element and fixed my main modality. Plus I have a hades moon (moon aspect Pluto) with the moon in the eight house. I suggest digging deeper and seeing if stuff lies underneath. Hope you find what fits you instead of forming to something you are not.

I took a look at my sidereal placements as well. But I find that I can't decide because both sidereal and western seems to fit different sides of me as well.

Did my post seem like I'm forming to something I am not?

Whoam1

Nope you are you, astrology should just help back you up. As for me you cant tell im not a sun sign Scorpio, i've posted pictures and asked people to guess my rising sign mostly water and earth looks, even though according to the tropical chart i have almost no water, another reason why i switched to my other chart. Also may i see your chart, you may be possibly missing something.

FiliaVeneris

I'm a Libra sun and and Sagittarius rising. While I do identify with these signs most of the time, I think I tend to look and act like a Scorpio most of the time. I find this interesting because my chart doesn't really say that I'm a Scorpio/Pluto dominant, but I usually identify with the personality traits people use to describe Scorpio. Perhaps this is because of my Mercury and Mars in Scorpio?

UraSatVen1029

I'm a Libra sun and and Sagittarius rising. While I do identify with these signs most of the time, I think I tend to look and act like a Scorpio most of the time. I find this interesting because my chart doesn't really say that I'm a Scorpio/Pluto dominant, but I usually identify with the personality traits people use to describe Scorpio. Perhaps this is because of my Mercury and Mars in Scorpio?

Do you have Pluto major aspects? Pluto in a prominent angle? Mercury and Mars prominent? A lot of things can still be considered.

Whoam1

I have underlying Scorpio traits my MC is I libra points to Venus in Scorpio. Saturn chart ruler in Taurus points to Scorpio. Sun and moon midpoint in Scorpio opposed to Saturn. AC/MC in Scorpio too. Also Pluto contraparrallels the moon in my eighth. You have to look but it's there and it reflects in my personality.

FiliaVeneris

I'm afraid I'm not exactly sure what major aspects and prominent angles are yet, but I've got Mercury-Pluto conjunct in my 11th house, which is in Scorpio. Could that be a huge factor in this? I've got Pluto square Saturn, though. It's the only negative aspect and I don't know how that affects my Pluto.

How about you? Are there any other aspects/placements in your chart that might be making you more of a Neptunian? I've heard that sometimes your dominant planet is more important when it comes to analysing your overall personality.

According to the astro.com Pullen log, mine is Saturn, but I don't really see myself as a Saturn dominant based on the descriptions. I guess sometimes we really just identify more with something else, even when the stars or charts say otherwise about us.

Whoam1

My dominant on pullen is Saturn too but he's more like an abusive dad than a chart ruler. I'm very anti-Saturn personality I'm spastic of time I procrastinate and hate the rules. If Pluto aspects Saturn I'd agrue it changes its effects in ur personality.

love-thinking

I was bored and I saw these quizzes on the internet where it analyzes your answers to the given questions and match it with a zodiac sign. I'm aware that we don't really resonate or fit with our sun signs most of the time... so i was wondering if y'all find yourselves relating with a certain sign more than your sun sign/other signs.

I feel like I act, feel and think like a Pisces... or an Aquarius. It's depends, but Pisces somehow dominates more. I'm have many placements in Scorpio actually, including my Sun, but Pisces and Scorpio are both water, often ruled and swayed by intense emotions and are also spiritual in different ways. So I guess it blends well, but I think I relate to being a Pisces more.

Whether I like it or not, I tend to look at everything with a rose-colored type of filter. Yes I observe and absorb anything but I will always find myself seeing the good in everything. I sometimes think it's my optimism working, but sometimes it's really just me idealizing stuff because I deny the negative stuff. I always have extreme highs and lows every day, extremely sensitive to my surroundings and people. I'm often in pain because of disillusions and harsh realities of life. I don't want to be seen as naive, but I actually am :( I'm often also very self-sacrificing and too kind even for the people who are bad for me. Easily moved to tears with anything beautiful or sad, I get self-conscious because I might be labeled as crybaby.

The positive side is that I'm in my element when it comes to music, creativity and spirituality. Then again, it could get negative too easily as I tend to escape to these stuff whenever I feel like I'll break down again. Sometimes I just want to drown myself in music and expression so that I can forget about all the pain I'm always carrying in my heart.

What about you? :)

This is such a complicated question. Because I think a lot of the times you are a combination of a lot of signs. This has a lot to do with sign placements, house placements and aspects.

Hard aspects to the lumanaries and ascendent counts. So let me give you my example.

Sun in capricorn, in fourth house a part of a stellium including mars, neptune, and uranus.

Moon in taurus in 8th house opposite pluto

Ascendent in libra.

I am definitely a homebody but I'm also very hardworking and this sun has slowly been starting to become more apparent as I grow older because you start showing your sun as you age. However, you have to look at everything. My sun is in the fourth house, and my saturn, it's lord is in pisces in the 6th house. So I hate routine but I'll get the work done if you let me work at my own pace in my own domain.

Now this introverted hardworking persona who's going out and achieving things IS VERY apparent to the outer world.

Now lets discuss my moon opposite pluto in 8th house in the sign of taurus. I am obsessed with the occult, and all the mysteries of life. Moon in taurus also makes me love to explore these mysteries at home, where I am comfortable with some good food. Thus, right now, I am sitting on my bed in an astrology forum(occult art). I also love security and I am probably one of the only people among my friends that don't live the fast life partying or travelling because I don't want to be in debt.

Now let's get into the moon opposite pluto aspect. I have gotten molested when I was younger, and my dad passed away, and I definitely have an over protective mother. When it comes to me, Judy Hales nailed it. I also like to add that when my 8th house cusp progressed to my 10th house lord(moon,) My dad passed away exactly when I was 15 years old. Russian astrology says that 10th house rules the dominant parent or the father.

However because this is the moon, not many people know me as the occult loving, traumatized, pheonix/scorpion dark personality who feels deeply. I hide this personality with my sun and ascendent.

Now my ascendent is in libra. I am peace loving, and I do like to present myself in a way where I dress "pretty" and act sweetly. Sometimes I'll joke around like a lot of air signs so you will never know how dark and passionate I really am.

I rarely cry in public, and my family when they're out bawling their eyes out, I stand there like a rock trying to show no emotions because deep inside I know this is temporary and there is no point being vulnerable because I'll rarely get to see them or be intimate with them. So in this regard, you see how my sun in capricorn operates with my moon opposite pluto that automatically senses a type of danger? So some energies work together but what people see is your sun and ascendent.

So people take me as hardworking and sweet; a rather pleasent personality unless my lilith is activated some how. My friends used to call me too sweet because of my libra ascendent(libra being very relational) so I was quite a people pleaser for some time in their life.

Now of course eventually when they did discover my moon, it didn't end well.

Who I really am if you look really deeply is my moon.

Now there's more to the picture. You have to look at nakshatras(lunar mansions).

I hope this makes sense.

So to sum it up, the sign placement is your personality, aspects affect the personality as well. The houses is where you operate, and your interests. So a moon in aquarius in 8th house will be drawn to the mysteries of life but will not express himself/herself in a plutonic fashion. However if that moon opposites pluto, the pluto aspect will come eventually especially if it isn't integrated.

In my case, the pluto which was unintegrated appeared to me in relationships and friendships where the strength of pluto was necessary for my survival.

The sun-what the public sees you as
The ascendent -what people who has talked to you see you as(so friends, relatives etc)
The moon(people that live with you see you as)-my mom knows I love the occult, thinks I'm lazy from time to time, knows I love good food but also knows I have this weird fixation with the occult and death, also she has watched me cry and obsess over for people that have hurt me.

Last edited:

UraSatVen1029

I'm afraid I'm not exactly sure what major aspects and prominent angles are yet, but I've got Mercury-Pluto conjunct in my 11th house, which is in Scorpio. Could that be a huge factor in this? I've got Pluto square Saturn, though. It's the only negative aspect and I don't know how that affects my Pluto.

How about you? Are there any other aspects/placements in your chart that might be making you more of a Neptunian? I've heard that sometimes your dominant planet is more important when it comes to analysing your overall personality.

According to the astro.com Pullen log, mine is Saturn, but I don't really see myself as a Saturn dominant based on the descriptions. I guess sometimes we really just identify more with something else, even when the stars or charts say otherwise about us.

Some people have claimed that pullen in astro.com seems to be inaccurate, but I can't say for sure too. Idk if you have noticed, by my username, UraSatVen, are supposedly my top 3 dominant planets according to Pullen. Uranus-Saturn-Venus. Another website have also calculated that Uranus is my dominant planet. On the other hand, I also can resonate with being a Uranian, but I also believe we are all a huge mix of many different signs because of other factors.

Well I don't know what else is there. Uranus and Neptune are conjunct but its very loose. Neptune squares my MC while my Uranus doesn't. Neptune squares my Sun and Venus, sextiles my Mercury. Jupiter Pisces also sextiles my ascendant. Neptune 1H. In a T-square too. Also squares my chart ruler Saturn in a hella tight orb.

I still think I act more of a Pisces. I've gotten comments from my friends about my personality and most of them sound like they're describing a piscean person. Other times, an insecure Saturnian haha!

FiliaVeneris

Some people have claimed that pullen in astro.com seems to be inaccurate, but I can't say for sure too. Idk if you have noticed, by my username, UraSatVen, are supposedly my top 3 dominant planets according to Pullen. Uranus-Saturn-Venus. Another website have also calculated that Uranus is my dominant planet. On the other hand, I also can resonate with being a Uranian, but I also believe we are all a huge mix of many different signs because of other factors.

Which website was it that calculated your dominant as Uranus? I came across this website, but since I'm not sure what to put in degree (there are way too many numbers in the chart and I'm honestly a bit confused), I haven't really tried it out.

Neptune 1H squaring Sun -- that's something we have in common. On that note, when people ask you about your sign, do you feel more inclined to say Scorpio or Pisces? I used to tell people who aren't too into astrology that I identify more with Scorpio, but these days I just say I'm a Libra since that's a lot easier to explain. After all, I do think most of my values are aligned with Libra, such as harmony, justice and an appreciation for beauty.

My dominant on pullen is Saturn too but he's more like an abusive dad than a chart ruler. I'm very anti-Saturn personality I'm spastic of time I procrastinate and hate the rules. If Pluto aspects Saturn I'd agrue it changes its effects in ur personality.

Ah, definitely, I read some descriptions for Pluto square Saturn and it's quite accurate -- I do have a lot of frustrations because of my environment and the way I was raised. And I can relate with you regarding being anti-Saturn. In fact, when I saw that Saturn had the highest percentage on my Pullen log chart, I was very surprised. I've always been quite the rebel and procrastinator myself (Uranus in 1H lol), and I do think I lack the discipline and self-restraint that a proper Saturnian would have.

UraSatVen1029

Which website was it that calculated your dominant as Uranus? I came across this website, but since I'm not sure what to put in degree (there are way too many numbers in the chart and I'm honestly a bit confused), I haven't really tried it out.

Neptune 1H squaring Sun -- that's something we have in common. On that note, when people ask you about your sign, do you feel more inclined to say Scorpio or Pisces? I used to tell people who aren't too into astrology that I identify more with Scorpio, but these days I just say I'm a Libra since that's a lot easier to explain. After all, I do think most of my values are aligned with Libra, such as harmony, justice and an appreciation for beauty.

Ah, definitely, I read some descriptions for Pluto square Saturn and it's quite accurate -- I do have a lot of frustrations because of my environment and the way I was raised. And I can relate with you regarding being anti-Saturn. In fact, when I saw that Saturn had the highest percentage on my Pullen log chart, I was very surprised. I've always been quite the rebel and procrastinator myself (Uranus in 1H lol), and I do think I lack the discipline and self-restraint that a proper Saturnian would have.

I still say Scorpio, but they get surprised. Haha. Most of them assume I'd be a Pisces, Cancer or Libra since, according to them, I have a gentle side to my personality, even with a little bit of charm and balance since My Sun and Venus are so tightly conjunct-- just 16 minutes. Yet, they're in the Scorpio sign.

So I tried the website and plugged in the degrees. You just have to go to astro.com and have your natal chart generated there. You can examine where these planets fall into your natal chart house system.

As for me, the top 3 dominant planets it gave me is Uranus, Neptune and Pluto. Hmm, this one has different calculations but-- it still lists Uranus as my 1st dominant planet. Saturn and Venus is lower in the list too. It's kinda lonely to have the outer planets as your top three though haha. The energies are too "out there".

For the signs, I have it in Scorpio, Aquarius and Capricorn. Yeah, sounds accurate to me. Those signs do play a huge part on chart.

Last edited:

UraSatVen1029

This is such a complicated question. Because I think a lot of the times you are a combination of a lot of signs. This has a lot to do with sign placements, house placements and aspects.

Hard aspects to the lumanaries and ascendent counts. So let me give you my example.

Sun in capricorn, in fourth house a part of a stellium including mars, neptune, and uranus.

Moon in taurus in 8th house opposite pluto

Ascendent in libra.

I am definitely a homebody but I'm also very hardworking and this sun has slowly been starting to become more apparent as I grow older because you start showing your sun as you age. However, you have to look at everything. My sun is in the fourth house, and my saturn, it's lord is in pisces in the 6th house. So I hate routine but I'll get the work done if you let me work at my own pace in my own domain.

Now this introverted hardworking persona who's going out and achieving things IS VERY apparent to the outer world.

Now lets discuss my moon opposite pluto in 8th house in the sign of taurus. I am obsessed with the occult, and all the mysteries of life. Moon in taurus also makes me love to explore these mysteries at home, where I am comfortable with some good food. Thus, right now, I am sitting on my bed in an astrology forum(occult art). I also love security and I am probably one of the only people among my friends that don't live the fast life partying or travelling because I don't want to be in debt.

Now let's get into the moon opposite pluto aspect. I have gotten molested when I was younger, and my dad passed away, and I definitely have an over protective mother. When it comes to me, Judy Hales nailed it. I also like to add that when my 8th house cusp progressed to my 10th house lord(moon,) My dad passed away exactly when I was 15 years old. Russian astrology says that 10th house rules the dominant parent or the father.

However because this is the moon, not many people know me as the occult loving, traumatized, pheonix/scorpion dark personality who feels deeply. I hide this personality with my sun and ascendent.

Now my ascendent is in libra. I am peace loving, and I do like to present myself in a way where I dress "pretty" and act sweetly. Sometimes I'll joke around like a lot of air signs so you will never know how dark and passionate I really am.

I rarely cry in public, and my family when they're out bawling their eyes out, I stand there like a rock trying to show no emotions because deep inside I know this is temporary and there is no point being vulnerable because I'll rarely get to see them or be intimate with them. So in this regard, you see how my sun in capricorn operates with my moon opposite pluto that automatically senses a type of danger? So some energies work together but what people see is your sun and ascendent.

So people take me as hardworking and sweet; a rather pleasent personality unless my lilith is activated some how. My friends used to call me too sweet because of my libra ascendent(libra being very relational) so I was quite a people pleaser for some time in their life.

Now of course eventually when they did discover my moon, it didn't end well.

Who I really am if you look really deeply is my moon.

Now there's more to the picture. You have to look at nakshatras(lunar mansions).

I hope this makes sense.

So to sum it up, the sign placement is your personality, aspects affect the personality as well. The houses is where you operate, and your interests. So a moon in aquarius in 8th house will be drawn to the mysteries of life but will not express himself/herself in a plutonic fashion. However if that moon opposites pluto, the pluto aspect will come eventually especially if it isn't integrated.

In my case, the pluto which was unintegrated appeared to me in relationships and friendships where the strength of pluto was necessary for my survival.

The sun-what the public sees you as
The ascendent -what people who has talked to you see you as(so friends, relatives etc)
The moon(people that live with you see you as)-my mom knows I love the occult, thinks I'm lazy from time to time, knows I love good food but also knows I have this weird fixation with the occult and death, also she has watched me cry and obsess over for people that have hurt me.

The planets that mostly aspect my luminaries are Neptune and Uranus. These two touch a lot of squares in my chart flowing through a T-square.

Sun Scorpio- intense? Mysterious?
Moon Aquarius- quirky. A lot of times my own family is shookt of my habits and interests. I really feel like a different outsider.
Ascendant- Capricorn : Serious looking?

Bradders

Water signs to be honest, Aries, Sagittarius Libra to a lesser degree.

It feels weird to be a Capricorn but to have met so many Cancers who seem like your closest friends. I actually get on less with Earth signs than I do water because of my deeply effeminate emotional contrary nature totally guided by my intuition, lack of earthiness in philosophy and just full blown out New Agey unconventional 'Pie in the sky' seeming mindset.

To hypothesize, if Cancer was your 'Little Sister' you're her 'Older brother' and sometimes she can see right through you, though not completely understand you but still get you and love you anyway. Also me and my eldest cancer brother have just been through so much together...

I rarely meet Pisces people but I think because of my Pisces Rising I relate with their sensitivity, their fears and their high bounding philosophy, high strungness and more. Scorpio feels like my smarter younger brother, Cancer my little sister and Pisces, possibly in some cases a same age or older sibling.

But I do really tick off the earth signs even though I am one because of my wateryness, my contrary nature, my effeminacy, how I live completely by my intuition and how lacking groundedness I am and I know it. I am also lacking I think in common sense despite My Capricorn sun feels like this brick that is holding the balloon by a string to the earth as it drifts off into space.

But you know the weirdest thing? Neptune. I feel somedays like I completely have a clue and the next or a week later, I'm confused again, like my minds been washed by the tide. I also wish I were more sharper sometimes, despite my compassion and loving nature seems to overrule practically everything...