Music Career Question

YouDoYou93

I have recently graduated from college and was wondering about my career. I have a ton of student debt and I'm fearing that I won't be able to pay it back or at least live comfortably while paying it back. I went to music school to become a music teacher, for a long term goal of being a choral/ orchestral conductor. I was wondering if I will find success in music?

I have always worked intensely while at school because I just wanted to be the best I can be. Now, however, I'm overcome with anxiety about the future and I just need a little peace of mind.

People have always respected me for my work ethic, my progress, how passionate I am, and how inspiring I am (I don't really see it, but okay). Is becoming a musician a pipe dream for me, or can it be a reality?

I've attached my Natal and D9 chart.

Attachments

• NATAL CHART.jpg
    NATAL CHART.jpg
    55.4 KB · Views: 22
  • D9 Chart.jpg
    D9 Chart.jpg
    48.1 KB · Views: 20

YouDoYou93

I know the chart format isn't the right one so here's my birth information so its possible to create a chart.

Date: 01/27/1993
Time: 12:47 AM
Birthplace: Dover, Delaware, USA

ANUP

Hello

Your chart is showing problems for your aspirations.
Otherwise you have enough potential for desired career.

Do not give up.Work hard.

My best wishes are with you.

You have strong blessings which might raise your career.

-Anup
www.kascorner.com

YouDoYou93

Hello

Your chart is showing problems for your aspirations.
Otherwise you have enough potential for desired career.

Do not give up.Work hard.

My best wishes are with you.

You have strong blessings which might raise your career.

-Anup
www.kascorner.com

Thank you so much for your reply! I really appreciate it, I was just wondering is there any possibility you can elaborate on these issues/ blessings?

Virinchi

There will be initial obstacles in your career. You will not be able to clear loan before 2020.
That year can give you a major breakthrough as musician.
Few events in 2021 will prove to be positive turning points.
There will be constant ups and downs but your life's peak as a musician will be in your late 40s and 50s. (2037-57)