The natal chart all interpretations welcome

ElenaJ

Just as a general note, with all those irrelevant asteroids the chart is so cluttered it's difficult to weed through and see the important aspects.
The MH, career is cancer ruled by moon. Moon in Leo on north node is a very positive aspect. Trine the Neptune/mercury conjunction in about communication, writing, fantasy.
Neptune is also ruler of the 6th house of work, which means you would find work in writing or communications.
Venus ruler of 2nd and general significator of beauty is in a wide trine with the moon, showing the possibility of earnings from this type of work. Venus also rules the 9th of publications, universities, law.

Hkk

Account Closed
Just as a general note, with all those irrelevant asteroids the chart is so cluttered it's difficult to weed through and see the important aspects.
The MH, career is cancer ruled by moon. Moon in Leo on north node is a very positive aspect. Trine the Neptune/mercury conjunction in about communication, writing, fantasy.
Neptune is also ruler of the 6th house of work, which means you would find work in writing or communications.
Venus ruler of 2nd and general significator of beauty is in a wide trine with the moon, showing the possibility of earnings from this type of work. Venus also rules the 9th of publications, universities, law.

Appreciate the general note about the chart. I thought it would be relevant but obviously not 🙊 xx

ElanaJ your very good wow! And just wanna day thank you for looking and your insights once again especially with all the lines etc!

You have bought back memories. When i was younger I wanted to be an author and then this thought faded away going through my teens and finding a new group of friends and discovering new things including rebelling etc. So when I left school and college I took a totally different career path which has led me to be independent but I’m now in a place where I want more freedom. I want to work for myself. There’s a few possibilities but none of those possibilities was writing/comms until you bought it up. 😍😍

ElenaJ

Much easier to see, thank you.
And look what pops out at us now, the Part of Fortune, in the 5th of creativity!
Saturn rules the 5th and it is on your ascendent, of personal expression.
Very nice!

Hkk

Account Closed
I my part of fortune is in my south node of aqua. So is gambling stock market winning money good for me and will it happen or is it not as Leo is in 11th hopes and wishes

ElenaJ

Gambling, risk taking, would be the 5th, but what other indicators are there in the chart that back this up? Just POF in the 5th isn't enough.

Hkk

Account Closed
If you have south moon's node on POF in the 5th you certainly don't want to get involved in gambling.

Ok great lol so what is my pof doing for me in aqua. I was thinking it was good then when I saw it was near my SN I thought well what’s the point of this then. Is the south node where we shouldn’t be so should I not take advantage of pof somehow. Am I making sense?

Hkk

Account Closed
South node is what you carry on from the past.
Maybe you were relying too much on luck in the past?

I’ve been lucky in the past or perceived to be lucky but then again I did work my butt off to get there so maybe it wasn’t luck.

Hkk

Account Closed
I have put another chart up. This one has all the liliths. I have learnt on here there is more than one. I have now found the correct chart to show it.
I have looked online but no real interpretations and who better to ask than this astrology community :smile::love:

So please take a look and give me your insights to what all these Liliths mean.

Thank You xx

Last edited:

ElenaJ

Pluto is exactly on the 2nd cusp, so what we are really talking about is your sense of self esteem, how you value yourself, your self worth. This is challenged by the mars square, the spark that sets it off is other people.
The midpoint between the pluto and mars is exactly loving Venus, ruler of your ascendent. This is what you should use to defuse and re-mold the negative energy. Love and affection, and in the 3rd, you can do it through words.
Sextile the Saturn and Jupiter on ascendent, which is the filter through which it all passes to reach the world outside of you, Saturn being discipline and Jupiter being benevolence.
You have it in you to do this, you just have to tap into it, and you will flip the situation.

Hkk

Account Closed
Pluto is exactly on the 2nd cusp, so what we are really talking about is your sense of self esteem, how you value yourself, your self worth. This is challenged by the mars square, the spark that sets it off is other people.
The midpoint between the pluto and mars is exactly loving Venus, ruler of your ascendent. This is what you should use to defuse and re-mold the negative energy. Love and affection, and in the 3rd, you can do it through words.
Sextile the Saturn and Jupiter on ascendent, which is the filter through which it all passes to reach the world outside of you, Saturn being discipline and Jupiter being benevolence.
You have it in you to do this, you just have to tap into it, and you will flip the situation.

Guardian angel you are EJ 🥰😍😍😍😍 thank you xx

Osamenor

Staff member
Now I’m researching and learning more on here. While researching I have come across draconic and sidereal charts.

I’m shocked it changed my signs so I’m draconic my sun is Leo and my asc is Taurus.
A draconic chart takes the north node and moves it to 0 Aries, and then adjusts the rest of the chart accordingly. Unless your north node is at or near 0 Aries to begin with, that will result in drastically different placements. Supposedly, the draconic chart is all about your karmic self. I don't work with it, personally. I think we really have enough information in the natal. That's complex enough.

Sidereal my sun is in sag and asc in Virgo like Vedic chart.
That's because Vedic astrology is sidereal. Western astrology is tropical, but there's an offshoot branch of astrology called Western sidereal, which hybridizes Western sign meanings and interpretation methods with the Vedic way of determining which sections of the sky are called what.

Sidereal and tropical astrology are really different languages. Vedic astrology is as different from Western as English is from German. Western sidereal is like a pidgin of both languages.

So who are we really with all these charts. Which is true to us?
Arguably, all of them. But they shouldn't be interpreted as having the same meanings.

Change a Western chart to Vedic, or vice versa, and the sign and house for most placements change. But the meanings of each sign and house are somewhat different. In the end, if you went to both a Western astrologer and a Vedic astrologer and asked them the same question, and gave them the same birth information, you would get similar answers from both.

Also keep in mind that the idea of equating sun sign with personality is thoroughly Western, and strictly modern at that. It's not done in traditional astrology. In Vedic astrology, the main reference point is either the moon or the ascendant, depending on which branch of Vedic. Kind of like where in your body your personality resides: some cultures say the brain, some say the heart, some say the liver, some say the lower belly. Different astrological cultures have different views of where in the chart "you" reside.