The lawyer natal chart

Scherzy

How should a lawyer chart be?
What are the characteristic aspects?
9 th house most important,and 7,10,11, even 2 th?
I have decided to study law and I wonder what does my natal say.

Attachments

• job.jpg
    job.jpg
    53.4 KB · Views: 40
Last edited:

katydid

It is hard to describe what a lawyers chart would be, because there are so many different types of law and different types of lawyers needed. [Criminal Law, Corporate Law, International Relations, Family Law, Copyright, Real Estate, Entertainment Law, etc etc]

The good news is that your chart has some strong indicators of legal talents and comprehension.

Jupiter governs Law. You have the Sun conjunct Jupiter trine Pluto in Sag.

That^^^ is a prime indication of an ambitious, successful attorney at law.

Sun/Jupiter in the 11th in Aries= The capability to perform record ambitions, the urge to strive for something, achieve something in life, with zeal and eagerness and courage. And to do so for the benefit of others in the community, striving to make their lives better and to protect them.

Trining Pluto in the 6th===you might do well in laws pertaining to the workplace, and the protection of workers, and patients. Even small domestic animals are to be found in there 6th.

In other words, working to protect the underdog and those without a voice?

Scherzy

It is hard to describe what a lawyers chart would be, because there are so many different types of law and different types of lawyers needed. [Criminal Law, Corporate Law, International Relations, Family Law, Copyright, Real Estate, Entertainment Law, etc etc]

The good news is that your chart has some strong indicators of legal talents and comprehension.

Jupiter governs Law. You have the Sun conjunct Jupiter trine Pluto in Sag.

That^^^ is a prime indication of an ambitious, successful attorney at law.

Sun/Jupiter in the 11th in Aries= The capability to perform record ambitions, the urge to strive for something, achieve something in life, with zeal and eagerness and courage. And to do so for the benefit of others in the community, striving to make their lives better and to protect them.

Trining Pluto in the 6th===you might do well in laws pertaining to the workplace, and the protection of workers, and patients. Even small domestic animals are to be found in there 6th.

In other words, working to protect the underdog and those without a voice?
Thank you soooo much Katydid,your comment was very helpful,thank you.
And which area of law should I speacialize in, by my chart?
corporate lawyer,international lawyer etc
My biggest dream is to work in the European Court, by the way. Do you think there are signs about it?
Or to be the international representative of a company. Because I want to live and travel abroad.
Thank you so much!

Last edited:

PurpleReign

How should the lawyers chart be?
What is the characteristic aspects?
9 th house most important,and 7,10,11, even 2 th?
I decided to study law and I am curious that what does my natal say.

Hi and congrats on your choice and future :)

One of my friends is an attorney and she doesn't have an especially active 9th house. All the millions of lawyers in the world aren't going to have a specific kind of chart. With that said, 9th house does represent law, and career is represented by the 10th house. The ruler of your 10th house is in the 9th and it's own sign. It also positively aspects Jupiter (which rules the 9th house and so represents all aspects of law, among other things).

While Mercury isn't comfortable in Pisces, you do have Mercury in the 10th which makes me think you are able to organize your thoughts, are logical, are methodical in your work, and have a good ability to concentrate and be serious.

Given all that, I think you made a good choice and I wish you the best!

Last edited:

PurpleReign

Thank you soooo much Katydid,your comment was very helpful,thank you.
And which area of law should I speacialize by my chart?
Free lawyer,international lawyer etc
My biggest dream is to work in the European Court, by the way. Do you think there are signs about it?
Or to be the international representative of a company. Because I want to live and travel abroad.
Thank you so much!

This wasn't a question for me, but because the ruler of your 10th is in the 9th, it can indicate working abroad - or at least having the desire to do so. If you're interested in it, go for it.

Scherzy

Hi and congrats on your choice and future :)

One of my friends is an attorney and she doesn't have an especially active 9th house. All the millions of lawyers in the world aren't going to have a specific kind of chart. With that said, 9th house does represent law, and career is represented by the 10th house. The ruler of your 10th house is in the 9th and it's own sign. It also positively aspects Jupiter (which rules the 9th house and so represents all aspects of law, among other things).

While Mercury isn't comfortable in Pisces, you do have Mercury in the 10th which makes me think you are able to organize your thoughts, are logical, are methodical in your work, and have a good ability to concentrate and be serious.

Given all that, I think you made a good choice and I wish you the best!
Thank you so much!:biggrin:
I always doubt beacuse of mercury in pisces.
Is it really bad thing :annoyed: at least in my chart it affects other things ?
thank you

PurpleReign

Thank you so much!:biggrin:
I always doubt beacuse of mercury in pisces.
Is it really bad thing :annoyed: at least in my chart it affects other things ?
thank you

No, it's not a bad thing. The astronomer Nicolaus Copernicus had Mercury in Pisces. So does the chemist Mario Molina (his is also in the 10th house like yours), and I think he's the one who helped to discover the Antarctic Ozone hole. Pretty sure he won the Nobel Peace Prize. Besides, your Merc is in positive aspect to Venus, which is in it's own sign and in a house where it is comfortable.

The only thing is Merc square Moon, but that's more of a "personal battle" and not much to do with whether or not you will be successful in law. Merc squaring Moon might mean you tend to have inner battles because your logical mind tends to conflict with your emotions. Because Moon is in your 7th house, I'd say maybe it that plays itself out more in your relationships (romantic or otherwise).

Scherzy

No, it's not a bad thing. The astronomer Nicolaus Copernicus had Mercury in Pisces. So does the chemist Mario Molina (his is also in the 10th house like yours), and I think he's the one who helped to discover the Antarctic Ozone hole. Pretty sure he won the Nobel Peace Prize. Besides, your Merc is in positive aspect to Venus, which is in it's own sign and in a house where it is comfortable.

The only thing is Merc square Moon, but that's more of a "personal battle" and not much to do with whether or not you will be successful in law. Merc squaring Moon might mean you tend to have inner battles because your logical mind tends to conflict with your emotions. Because Moon is in your 7th house, I'd say maybe it that plays itself out more in your relationships (romantic or otherwise).
Thank you for your comments <3