Will we have sex? (Scary 8H Stellium)

This is about a colleague and myself. Sag Jupiter making positive aspect with Aries Mars (5H ruler), exalted moon in 6H of workplace, I am feeling like this means I’m the one with ultimate control over the situation? However Moon in hard aspect to 5th house ruler and also I don’t know how to feel about the 8th house stellium. I know 5H represents sex in horary but there’s so much energy in the 8H! Will we have sex?

Attachments

• 08EEF52D-A6DB-4FAF-B27D-602531A42424.jpg
    08EEF52D-A6DB-4FAF-B27D-602531A42424.jpg
    53.8 KB · Views: 70

besitos

you're moving away from the trine with mars, and on here it has been said 8th house energy can be energy that doesn't move, is blocked. jupiter in first house conjuct ascendant means you are in a strong position, in sag moreover.

you're moving away from the trine with mars, and on here it has been said 8th house energy can be energy that doesn't move, is blocked. jupiter in first house conjuct ascendant means you are in a strong position, in sag moreover.

thank you besitos, do you interpret this as a yes to my question? or the blocked energy/separating trine means no? EDIT: i think i read somewhere that separation with retrograde planets can be interpreted as approaching instead, but i’m not sure on that one

Last edited:

waybread

A lot depends on what house we use to identify him. The usual house would be the 7th ruled by Mercury; but someone who is now more of a friend/co-worker would be an 11th house matter. A casual love affair would be the 5th.

In horary, it matters a lot whether planets are applying or separating. A separating aspect doesn't confirm a sexual relationship. Regardless of whether the motion is retrograde or direct, the perfection of an aspect is the "yes" testimony.

You are signified by Jupiter, but it is retrograde, and turning away from the other significators, perhaps indicating second thoughts. Mercury (7th) and Venus (11th and 6th) do not aspect Jupiter, and Mars has passed its aspect with Jupiter. Mars is in Jupiter's terms, but all-in-all, I don't see a "yes" that is resoundingly powerful. The moon (your emotional stake in the matter) does make a nice sextile to Venus, but as the more dignified, faster-moving planet, it would be up to you to initiate something.

I'm not trying to moralize here, and I don't know the nature of your workplace. But if you two work together for the same employer in something like an office, you'd want to think through how sleeping with a co-worker would play out with your fellow employees, as these things are hard to keep secret.

You are signified by Jupiter, but it is retrograde, and turning away from the other significators, perhaps indicating second thoughts.

I have my doubts about his attraction towards me because there’s another woman in our office who I feel would make a perfect match for him, aesthetically speaking, and I wonder if he’ll end up pursuing her instead. I wonder if that qualifies for my signifier being Rx/turning away??

In this case I feel 5th house is most appropriate because although we work for the same company and are located in the same office, we’re in separate departments and have no reason to interact unless one of us has a desire to speak to the other person. His line of business doesn’t really affect mine, if that makes sense. I also wouldn’t consider him a friend at this time as I barely know him, but maybe it is still an 11H matter since we do technically work together?

Last edited:

besitos

question is about sex, it would be the 5th house. i guess it could still show up even if you took 7th but it might not show with an aspect to the main sigs then.

Chrysalis

Looks like you will with the moon/venus sextile with reception. But it looks like it could just be a flash in the pan, as moon/venus will then change signs and not be in each others signs any more.