Guide me with my natal chart. Warning long post !

WildTotorro

First thank you whoever takes time to be here and help.
Since forever I never knew what I want to do. In childhood I have been told that I got plenty of time ahead. I believed it.
Despite that I look VERY young fact is I'm 25. I feel young. I feel old. And I am certain that I have to make big decisions now. How will I dedicate my life.
This is a big turn. I cannot be peter pan forever this is not sustainable.
I have finally been able to step up my mind in a better state in which pain sorrow angryness dont overwelme me anymore.
Dont get me wrong these emotions to me are still legit, it was just out of control and paralyzing me for too long.
Maybe for bad reasons but I have allowed myself to feel better.
So here I am. Confused.
I dont know if I should really work for the greater good. So much mixed signals from the world. I understand a lot but grasp no sense from it. Or just be selfish and let it burn. I may help to it.
Im attracted to acting but dont know what to think about it now.
I also have a book project which is currently in stand by cuz I want it to be perfection in many ways (style of writting, story , teaching many truths) and to inspire people.
That sense of perfection makes me procrastinate a lot. Or maybe that's just bad excuse.
Even if I love science and have a very logical mind I have dropped college years ago and I feel too old to comeback and possible job not fullfilling at all. I still read a lot about it.
Maybe paradoxal but always been fascinated by symbolism and esoteric, though I didn't give it a try yet.
Sometimes i just feel like I should choose whatever job bring enough money, investing and living a capitalist life or just buying a little piece of land and living on my own.
I hope it doesnt look like a rant but I need insights throught my birth chart, though I am not asking for purpose.
Thank you again.

Attachments

• astro_w2gw_whatever.79428.116395.png
    astro_w2gw_whatever.79428.116395.png
    42.2 KB · Views: 22