5th House Stellium Fun Overload

This is my lover's chart. His 5th house stellium is a bit of a head-scratcher for me.. Both Saturn and the North Node are part of the stellium along with Sun, Uranus, and Neptune. His dominant "planet" is Sun followed closely by Saturn. How contradictory! His Sun and Moon are also square in aspect, which I feel is significant. Saturn in the house of playtime seems rough, but what could its purpose be there? A little about his character.. He has no sense of responsibility whatsoever. All it seems he wants to do is get high and drink beer all the time. It's very difficult to get him to go out with me, except dinner maybe once or twice a month. He'll be turning 26 this year, yet he carries the tendencies and mentality of a 12 year old. When I encourage him to be a responsible adult he gets piiiiisssssssssed beyond all reason and shuts me out. I tutored him in driving and prepared him for taking his license exam about a year ago after much coaxing he get one.. At first he acted unappreciative as hell, but when he passed the test on the first try then he actually expressed gratitude. We have gotten very close over the years, but I've always carried a deep-seated feeling that he is untrustworthy. I know he hides things from me. I always get the feeling he's seeing other people even though he denies it. He had a very rough childhood and craved affection from his father which he never received. His father was very cruel instead. My intuition perceives that his natal energies wish him to become a father to rise above the challenges his own father faced so he will be the proper father he longed for as a child. What do you think? His chart is attached. Any and all help is appreciated! Thanks, everyone! :love:

Attachments

• astro_w2gw_04_andrew_b.5610.53443.gif
    astro_w2gw_04_andrew_b.5610.53443.gif
    47.9 KB · Views: 64

waybread

I think the chart is self-explanatory: the 5th deals with leisure activities.

Then when you get a stellium like this, the rulers of the other house cusps tend to be in the 5th or in aspect to 5th house planets.

The bigger question is why you are still with this guy.

I think the chart is self-explanatory: the 5th deals with leisure activities.

Then when you get a stellium like this, the rulers of the other house cusps tend to be in the 5th or in aspect to 5th house planets.

The bigger question is why you are still with this guy.

Firstly, thank you so much for replying! I am very new to astrology, so I'm not quite solid on what this chart's lesson is. Is he supposed to overcome the excessive focus on leisure activities, then? Is it really that simple? I've read that people who have stelliums should go toward the house opposite of where all that excessive energy is focused. Saturn is in the 5th which should encourage that, but then again so is the North Node. I thought the placement of the North Node is supposed to indicate the things our souls want to learn and the direction we are meant to go. In this case I think it's contradictory. How are you supposed to gain's the N.Node's 5th house experience with Saturn there restricting it and the stellium indicating you should move away from it? I'm confused! :sad:

skiftande

Is he supposed to overcome the excessive focus on leisure activities, then? Is it really that simple?

He is, but it's never fully that simple, of course! Focusing his energy on 11th house activities - things he can do for other people and society - will help him achieve balance.

The way I'm reading it, he must learn that balance before he can in turn learn the lessons indicated by the North Node.

waybread

Firstly, thank you so much for replying! I am very new to astrology, so I'm not quite solid on what this chart's lesson is. Is he supposed to overcome the excessive focus on leisure activities, then? Is it really that simple? I've read that people who have stelliums should go toward the house opposite of where all that excessive energy is focused. Saturn is in the 5th which should encourage that, but then again so is the North Node. I thought the placement of the North Node is supposed to indicate the things our souls want to learn and the direction we are meant to go. In this case I think it's contradictory. How are you supposed to gain's the N.Node's 5th house experience with Saturn there restricting it and the stellium indicating you should move away from it? I'm confused! :sad:

Each sign, house, and planet has multiple interpretations that are all entirely consistent with their core meanings. We can choose empowering interpretations over disempowering interpretations, but I don't see the point in trying to become something we're not.

Saturn is our greatest teacher. It teaches deferred gratification, hard work, and perseverance, but also where-- if we do not learn its lessons-- we experience feelings of inadequacy, remorse, and bad luck. Capricorn is ruled by Saturn and Saturn is also the traditional ruler of Aquarius. It appears that your lover is trying to self-medicate to avoid growing up-- which will happen whether he gets it or not.

At its best, the 5th house confers a love of children and creativity in the sense that recreation indicates "re-creation." A strong 5th house could be a great placement for a parent, a teacher, a coach, or a recreation professional.

The NN shows where your growth lies. For you BF, it would appear to lie in simply "growing up" as Saturn rules maturity.

Again, why are you staying with him? You can't change someone who will not work on himself.

kshantaram

Premium Member
This is my lover's chart.

His 5th house stellium is a bit of a head-scratcher for me.. Both Saturn and the North Node are part of the stellium along with Sun, Uranus, and Neptune. His dominant "planet" is Sun followed closely by Saturn. How contradictory! His Sun and Moon are also square in aspect, which I feel is significant.

Sat in the house of playtime seems rough, but what could its purpose be there?

A little about his character.. He has no sense of responsibility whatsoever.

All it seems he wants to do is get high and drink beer all the time. It's very difficult to get him to go out with me, except dinner maybe once or twice a month.

He'll be turning 26 this year, yet he carries the tendencies and mentality of a 12 year old. When I encourage him to be a responsible adult he gets piiiiisssssssssed beyond all reason and shuts me out.

I tutored him in driving and prepared him for taking his license exam about a year ago after much coaxing he get one.. At first he acted unappreciative as hell, but when he passed the test on the first try then he actually expressed gratitude.

We have gotten very close over the years, but I've always carried a deep-seated feeling that he is untrustworthy.

I know he hides things from me. I always get the feeling he's seeing other people even though he denies it.

He had a very rough childhood and craved affection from his father which he never received. His father was very cruel instead.

My intuition perceives that his natal energies wish him to become a father to rise above the challenges his own father faced so he will be the proper father he longed for as a child. What do you think? His chart is attached.

Any and all help is appreciated! Thanks, everyone! :love:

jup virgo asc, critical thinking, advisory-auditing aptitude.
rahu-the node past 1.5yr transit jup virgo clouding wisdom and health;

pisces-jup inimical for virgo asc, stress-delay in marriage-relationship,
inimical jup over asc, stressed health, liver-intestines-head etc;
ketu separative node past 1.5yr transit inimical sensitive pisces,
not keen on relationship, abdominal pains-feet etc.

moon libra 2nd, diplomatic speech, good public relations, wavery mind;
jup transit moon libra 2nd now for family-fin-education-marriage;

venus scorpio 3rd, passionate, secretive, research-occult aptitudes,
venus aspect own taurus 9th protective of luck-education,
venus highest deg scorpio, the core personality;
sat retro secretive scorpio-venus now for 4-5m;

mer-mars sag 4th, managerial aptitude, real estate management; sports;
mer aspect own gemini 10th protective of career; gemini 9th for luck from moon;
mars 2nd highest deg sag factor for vocation;
sat transit mer-mars sag after 4-5m sq jup,
domestic comforts-mother-property matters under stress;

sat own acq 5th, tech-mech aptitude, innovative, public admin,
sat lord 6th negating to 5th, negating employment prospects,
good for quick recovery from health issues;
acq 6th preference for technical-innovative-reformist work;
ketu now transit acq 6th accident prone, separation from job;
rahu moved to leo 12th for foreign lands;

sun-rahu cap 5th, ambitious, hardworking, political aptitude, rise-fall in life,
need for ancestor worship, not good for child-birth, sun separative&lord 12th,
debilated aspect from jup over cap 5th impacting luck-education-romance-children;

separative node ketu cancer 11th, hyper-sensitive,
detachment from income-friendships;
pain in arms-shoulders-heart-lungs-ears; debilated aspect from mars too;

lords 1/7 mer-jup over unfriendly virgo-sag sq-challenge in relationship/marriage;
jup aspect own pisces 7th protective of business/relationship,
but under stress-delay;

hope information helps take stock, reflect further, do share pointwise feedbacks,
traits-talents-events, true-untrue, how meaningful-insightful-useful,

wishing well,

kshantaram

Last edited:

StillOne

Again, why are you staying with him? You can't change someone who will not work on himself.

I too wondered this after reading your post. It seems to me that you've experienced plenty of "darkness" in your life as it is.

Anyway, are you sure of his birth time? 9:30 seems a bit rounded... Does he fit Virgo rising?

Last edited:

Hkk

Account Closed
This is my lover's chart. His 5th house stellium is a bit of a head-scratcher for me.. Both Saturn and the North Node are part of the stellium along with Sun, Uranus, and Neptune. His dominant "planet" is Sun followed closely by Saturn. How contradictory! His Sun and Moon are also square in aspect, which I feel is significant. Saturn in the house of playtime seems rough, but what could its purpose be there? A little about his character.. He has no sense of responsibility whatsoever. All it seems he wants to do is get high and drink beer all the time. It's very difficult to get him to go out with me, except dinner maybe once or twice a month. He'll be turning 26 this year, yet he carries the tendencies and mentality of a 12 year old. When I encourage him to be a responsible adult he gets piiiiisssssssssed beyond all reason and shuts me out. I tutored him in driving and prepared him for taking his license exam about a year ago after much coaxing he get one.. At first he acted unappreciative as hell, but when he passed the test on the first try then he actually expressed gratitude. We have gotten very close over the years, but I've always carried a deep-seated feeling that he is untrustworthy. I know he hides things from me. I always get the feeling he's seeing other people even though he denies it. He had a very rough childhood and craved affection from his father which he never received. His father was very cruel instead. My intuition perceives that his natal energies wish him to become a father to rise above the challenges his own father faced so he will be the proper father he longed for as a child. What do you think? His chart is attached. Any and all help is appreciated! Thanks, everyone! :love:

He’s trying to find a father figure either In you or anyone he meets. Your not his father and never will be. He’s not your problem. Set yourself free 😇. You will love yourself more and feel the relief