What does my Venus Return say?

ellie04

I read that the Venus Return chart gives you a snapshot of your Love and Money for the year.
I had mine yesterday. Can anyone tell me what the chart says?

VR Venus in 9th house, opposite Jupiter, square Moon/Neptune. Seems meh.

VR Venus/Mars/North Node parallel VR Sun.

VR Mercury parallel VR Venus/Mars/North Node.

VR Sun on MC. Focus on career?

and I think what really stands out is...

VR Vertex conjunct Chiron on the Dsc.

VR Vertex is also conjunct my natal Anti-Vertex and exactly trine my natal North Node. This seems significant but wonder what it means?

Planets at critical degrees:
Venus/Jupiter mutable 17°
Vertex cardinal 0°
Mercury cardinal 26°

Attachments

• Venus Return 2019.jpg
    Venus Return 2019.jpg
    58.4 KB · Views: 24

Zora

Account Closed
I read that the Venus Return chart gives you a snapshot of your Love and Money for the year.
I had mine yesterday. Can anyone tell me what the chart says?

So - you already know what it meant. What did you expect from a transit lasting one day only ?

Venus will and can only do, what she is responsible for in your chart and for the houses she rules and their themes. And as far as I see -your venus is not responsible for money and financial income. But for love and romance, sex for fun, game and joy. And a short cick in this area.

ardentika

Now first of all, Astro.com doesn't produce the most accurate Venus return, because you have to do it manually, and the degrees aren't exactly the same, so it's possible the houses are not too, but anyways.

Natally Venus rules 12th house, and in the VR it's in 9th, so this might have to do something with a woman from a foreign land, might get a new friend from a different country, or you yourself might move to a different counry if your natal chart supports it. You do have Sag on Dsc, mutable axis . NN on 7th cusp denotes foreign lands too. You might wanna check your SR for support.
Your ruler of 1st is in 12th in natal chart so that again sort of tells me about foreign lands.

Possibly you can also meet someone from foreign lands too.

JUPITERASC

Now first of all,

Astro.com doesn't produce the most accurate Venus return,

because

you have to do it manually, and

the degrees aren't exactly the same, so it's possible
the houses are not too, but anyways.
PRECISION CALCULATION of ANY PLANETARY RETURN :smile:

FREE at https://horoscopes.astro-seek.com/planet-ingresses-and-particular-degree-returns-calculator

Natally Venus rules 12th house, and in the VR it's in 9th, so this might have to do something with a woman from a foreign land, might get a new friend from a different country, or you yourself might move to a different counry if your natal chart supports it. You do have Sag on Dsc, mutable axis . NN on 7th cusp denotes foreign lands too. You might wanna check your SR for support.
Your ruler of 1st is in 12th in natal chart so that again sort of tells me about foreign lands.

ellie04

Now first of all, Astro.com doesn't produce the most accurate Venus return, because you have to do it manually, and the degrees aren't exactly the same, so it's possible the houses are not too, but anyways.

Thanks. This is the closest I can get as astro-seek doesn't show Vertex which I understand it's an important point in a VR chart.

I have no plans to move overseas in the near future but my SR is showing Sun/Uranus on the IC which may mean changes to the home-based so... then again, meeting someone who came from a foreign land is more possible. I actually was in a r/s with a foreign guy who moved to my country but we just broke up.

So this VR shows something foreign again?

Where do you see a woman from foreign land?

Last edited:

ardentika

Venus represents women also. Also vertex is important but only with an accurate time , and yours isn't right now.

Sun and Uranus in a solar return in 4th definitely might show relocation. I have Uranus too in my 4th h of SR and I'm already being kicked out of my flat haha.

ellie04

Venus represents women also. Also vertex is important but only with an accurate time , and yours isn't right now.

Sun and Uranus in a solar return in 4th definitely might show relocation. I have Uranus too in my 4th h of SR and I'm already being kicked out of my flat haha.

If I adjust the time until VR Venus is exact to my nVenus... does it work that way? But then the adjusted chart looks so different from the one I generated on astro-seek.

My SR Sun/Uranus are also opposing natal Uranus in my 5th house. I've no overseas work opportunity so far so the only reason I would move out of my current home is if I find a partner. :wink:

Attachments

• VR Return 2019 astroseek.jpg
    VR Return 2019 astroseek.jpg
    55.3 KB · Views: 16
  • VR 2019-synastry adjusted.jpg
    VR 2019-synastry adjusted.jpg
    46.9 KB · Views: 17