Does that illict love have future?

Magirossa

Banned
Hello!
I found someone very special to my heart and soul,but he is actually a brother of my ex,so it's very complicated..

The love I feel for this person,without even knowing if he likes me at all,feels like out of this world- 12th house Venus exact conunct my South Node and Saturn.. It shot me very deeply and I find myself in a Romeo-Juliet type of fantasy in my head..

The energies between us are very strange and just overwhelming,once we were over his when he was drunk and this is the only time he showed me more clear signs(or at least that's what I believe) that he likes me as he was being a bit nervous and I felt as if he was trying to find a way to get somehow close to me,even tho my ex(his brother) and the girl he was dating were there.. I feel like my ex actually picked up on it and started getting a bit annoyed and was trying to keep us at distance as much as possible..
But it was so strange,felt like we were communicating on a subconscious level and when he was close to me I could literally almost physically feel his energy.. When we went back home with my ex,his brother called him few times asking how I am after that old cider he gave me to drink and the last call,as soon as he hung up the phone,I knew he is coming over without him suggesting it,so I just cleaned up the room quickly and 10minutes later he was here,but could not convince my ex to get us out for couple drinks..

I wonder if you guys could tell from our synastry wether he shares these feelings or they only come from my side and I'm being delusional? :pouty:
Any comments are a huge help,thank you! :love:

(I am the blue/1st person)
0MeZ48t.png

oWrj4jk.png

Last edited:

ElenaJ

This type of chart is very hard to read.
The Venus/saturn in the 12th will make it difficult for him to express affection towards you, although the moon/mars opposition is sexually very strong.
It isn't clear if your ascendent is aires or taurus, but either would involve mars and Venus, and there is a sextile between these planets that would link you.
Transiting neptune is currently on his ascendent, making him uncertain and hard to read.
Your pluto square his moon is difficult to handle. Then there is the saturn/north node conjunct Uranus/neptune and opposing Venus/mars/jupiter. Not easy, and they are being set off right now by transiting Uranus that has just moved into taurus. That would explain why this has all come up "out of the blue" unexpectedly. It will be over just as quickly.
Wait a bit before moving on this one.
There are more difficult aspects in this synastry than easy aspects.

Magirossa

Banned
This type of chart is very hard to read.
The Venus/saturn in the 12th will make it difficult for him to express affection towards you, although the moon/mars opposition is sexually very strong.
It isn't clear if your ascendent is aires or taurus, but either would involve mars and Venus, and there is a sextile between these planets that would link you.
Transiting neptune is currently on his ascendent, making him uncertain and hard to read.
Your pluto square his moon is difficult to handle. Then there is the saturn/north node conjunct Uranus/neptune and opposing Venus/mars/jupiter. Not easy, and they are being set off right now by transiting Uranus that has just moved into taurus. That would explain why this has all come up "out of the blue" unexpectedly. It will be over just as quickly.
Wait a bit before moving on this one.
There are more difficult aspects in this synastry than easy aspects.

My Asc is in Taurus about 0 degrees.
I just have this gut feeling that we are both "the one" for each other,even if he doesn't know it,I feel like he would find out once we spend more time closer :biggrin: My relationship with this ex isn't completely over(his NN is 0degrees conjunct my Moon and few more) and it is possible that we are gonna be trying again(3rd last time :biggrin:) it is very complicated,we love each other and are of huge help in each other's life,but I will always be secretly longing and hoping for his brother,no matter how wrong it is,in a heartbeat I would die for him and it is not under my control.. And with the Saturn there,I don't think that "flashlight" is ever going off.. Honestly I prefer to experience the biggest heartbreak in
my life rather than living in the torture of the unknown :sad:

Last edited:

Magirossa

Banned
Moon on North node is a very binding link.
Why not post your synastry with your ex?

Indeed it is very binding,it almost feels like we are stuck together..
I believe there is some lessons and/or karmic depts we are paying off together and it will not end untill it is done.. I wonder with NN,does is it ever done/satisfied? :unsure:
yoH8V8r.png

ap8IT7R.png

piercethevale

Hi, I saw and read your p.m. I can't work with charts illustrated in such a manner. I'm also really pressed for time as of late.

In fact there is a notice next to the charts saying the image is no longer available for viewing...yet there it is....[?]

I just don't have the time to sort any of this out.
Good luck, I can only offer that, and perhaps a prayer that it all works out for the best for both of you?
Regrettably, ptv

ellie04

You're making this complicated. You plan to patch back with your ex but also want his brother?

Should figure out what you want first.

NO aspect can bind you if you don't want to. I have Moon exactly conjunct my friend's NN in my 7th house. He has liked me for a long time but he's married. We remained friends. Never stepped outta line. Free will over chart.