Help please, just lost my job !

LadyBella

Ok...there is a lead of my group, for some reason she made reports of me with lies and human resources called me, of course i didnt sign the paper that contains such lies of me and of course i dont belong to that company anymore. My question is what will happen to this lead ?

I am moon
She is saturn
I dont see nothing against her but maybe some worries from her part due saturn retrograde.

Attachments

• lead.jpg
    lead.jpg
    50.7 KB · Views: 39
Last edited:

waybread

So sorry you had to go through this.

I think she'll come out OK-- for now. She's represented by a domiciled Saturn. I think her deception is indicated by her turned 12th house location, but most astrologers would read Saturn as in the radix 7th house: your house of open enemies. Saturn with Pluto does suggest some under-handed dealings.

Saturn retrograde actually does not make any further aspects until there is an opposition from Mars. Your former leader may face some problems in the future. The moon's (your) next aspect is a sextile to Mars. You might consider filing a former complaint against your former leader with the company.

However, usually in such cases people feel it's better simply to move on with their lives. With the moon exalted in Taurus, you've got some strengths as an employee.

LadyBella

Thank you for yourtime.
But moon is not in taurus but 0 degree of gemini and next aspect is conjunct sun which i think i am not in a good condition.

So sorry you had to go through this.

I think she'll come out OK-- for now. She's represented by a domiciled Saturn. I think her deception is indicated by her turned 12th house location, but most astrologers would read Saturn as in the radix 7th house: your house of open enemies. Saturn with Pluto does suggest some under-handed dealings.

Saturn retrograde actually does not make any further aspects until there is an opposition from Mars. Your former leader may face some problems in the future. The moon's (your) next aspect is a sextile to Mars. You might consider filing a former complaint against your former leader with the company.

However, usually in such cases people feel it's better simply to move on with their lives. With the moon exalted in Taurus, you've got some strengths as an employee.

waybread

Yes, you're right about the moon. Sorry that I misread it. With the moon (in Gemini!) approaching the sun, you're now under the beams and about to go combust. So you're not in such a strong position as I originally thought.

I hope your new job will be better for you.

tikana

Hi LadyBella,
I got your PM.

she is 10th house - a lead.. she is not your equal

now for the report you need to look at 3rd house
so you need to look at L3 what is doing and what your asce doing along with Lunar aspects

your moon you is coming into combustion.. NOTHING good. so IMO there is nothing you can do and you wont be reinstantated. I hate to say this but it is what it is .
Moon is conj Weeping sisters 0 gemini - it is bad that is all got to say

Mars is extremly weak in 12th house lord of 10th your lead was lied to (12th house but is powerless to change anything)
Merc is void and about to change signs. Nothing good either again 12th house

north node is separating from asce - you are out of luck

Its not looking good at all

Last edited:

LadyBella

Thank you Tikana, you always responding , i really appreciated , thank you again.

Yeah, i am combust, i really hope they fire me, i am waiting for this.

Do you think that the combust means i will get fired ? I think i should cast another chart for this because this one was about the lead. Do you see, mars will oppose saturn, will she have to face with something later ? I wonder why she did this to me ?

Hi LadyBella,
I got your PM.

she is 10th house - a lead.. she is not your equal

now for the report you need to look at 3rd house
so you need to look at L3 what is doing and what your asce doing along with Lunar aspects

your moon you is coming into combustion.. NOTHING good. so IMO there is nothing you can do and you wont be reinstantated. I hate to say this but it is what it is .
Moon is conj Weeping sisters 0 gemini - it is bad that is all got to say

Mars is extremly weak in 12th house lord of 10th your lead was lied to (12th house but is powerless to change anything)
Merc is void and about to change signs. Nothing good either again 12th house

north node is separating from asce - you are out of luck

Its not looking good at all

Last edited:

tikana

Thank you Tikana, you always responding , i really appreciated , thank you again.

Yeah, i am combust, i really hope they fire me, i am waiting for this.

Do you think that the combust means i will get fired ? I think i should cast another chart for this because this one was about the lead. Do you see, mars will oppose saturn, will she have to face with something later ? I wonder why she did this to me ?

WTHack?

Your title "Help please, just lost my job !"
yet you write "Do you think that the combust means i will get fired ? "

Yet you post ' i really hope they fire me, i am waiting for this."
if you dont wanna be there .. why are you running a horary about it?
don't wanna be there? leave and leave horary alone.

Last edited:

LadyBella

WTHack?

Your title "Help please, just lost my job !"
yet you write "Do you think that the combust means i will get fired ? "

Yet you post ' i really hope they fire me, i am waiting for this."
if you dont wanna be there .. why are you running a horary about it?
don't wanna be there? leave and leave horary alone.

Tikana, there a lot between... I lost my job due a leader being lying about me...now I am in a procedure that by mistake of a lady from HR saying that I resigned my job (because I didn't agree with the report) and I didn't resign, I just made a question to the lady of HR IF I wanted to resign, how was the procedure. But then she said they (company) already accept the verbal resign (which I didn't) and I tried many times to explain to her that she misunderstood, so there were a lot stress on the conversation, they didn't listened to me and now I say I hope they fired me, because they refuse to do that so I cant get my unemployment (that costs for the company), you got now ? because I feel I am already out of the company but there is no paper signed in...so if they don't want me, I hope they officially fired me so I can at least have my rights.

Last edited:

tikana

they need to prove that you left via verbal warning.. no unemployment will accept that ....

i dont think youa re keeping the job

LadyBella

they need to prove that you left via verbal warning.. no unemployment will accept that ....

i dont think youa re keeping the job

That was so crazy, you have no idea, i still hurt due report and now this crazy lady of HR.
I sent a formal letter where i say i never resigned and I printed the text messages I had with this lady where i never gave authorization to her declare i resign, and i wait a formal decision from the company.
So, i wait they finally fire me so i can apply for unemployment, because i feel they wont call me back to work, so at least i will get some money (bills keep coming, right ?!) til next job. I will cast a chart later if i will get my unemployment , that will be a better question.

LadyBella

Will I get my unemployment benefits?

I don't like me being in 12th house of unself doing and opposite mars the career, mars is in a bad shape too.
I don't know, but I guess I don't have power enough to get my unemployment, I don't know why...

Attachments

• unemployment.jpg
    unemployment.jpg
    52.6 KB · Views: 27
Last edited:

LadyBella

Will I get my unemployment benefits?

I don't like me being in 12th house of unself doing and opposite mars the career, mars is in a bad shape too.
I don't know, but I guess I don't have power enough to get my unemployment, I don't know why...

What do you think Tikana ?