Capricorn Stellium 1988-89 - reach 1st Saturn Return

CapAquaPis

The millennials born around 1988-90 are going to start a movement to depose conservative Republican conventions currently in the US government around 2017-19, starting with their strong opposition against Pres. Donald Trump. And they will not only vote in large numbers, I expect more public demonstrations and protests nationwide, as well worldwide against Trump's CRAPitalist politics.

I kinda believe the US will go into WW3 mode by invasions, occupations and "nation-building" new regimes in Syria, North Korea and Venezuela-currently in economic decline under the Maduro regime inherited late Hugo Chavez's strategy. The US wants to put down ISIS, put away Bashir Assad, to counter Iran and Russia, end the 68-year Kim family Dynasty and warn Cuba "this can be you too".

And finally, the hard economic conditions faced by millennials. In previous generations (the Lost, Stolen and esp. Baby-boom), they gotten established faster by age 30, but this isn't true for Generation X/Y (I'm born in 1980), Millennials and the current generation of children today don't look too forward to their futures, because at age 30, they are mostly broke, jobless, live with parents and unmarried.

LuchaLibre

I have this stellium in fifth house, moon, saturn and neptune in exact conjunct, uranus and vesta just few degrees away. All these opposite jupiter, chiron and ceres in 11th house.

It's a bit annoying that there aren't much articles about 5th house Saturn Returns without most of it being about romance and children. I love art and luxuries, fair and just partnerships may be important but... that's the fifth house for me. I used to be attracted to law enforcement but I think I'm not good enough for that, being so sensitive and fragile. I never liked the idea of becoming someone's wife or a mother, despite being a female. :(
So that's also how I'd describe how the stellium is trying to work itself out for me "social roles vs private self", "impersonal vs personal", "career vs home", "outside validation vs my own aims" which can translate as "selfish vs selfless" in some cases as well, the difficulty comes in when the balance between these two sides would practically work out.

Last edited:

mrh11989svun

I am re-opening the Capricorn Stellium discussion because the other thread was inactive, and i believe this huge group of individuals will need to be understood, soon.

The importance of this triple Capricorn Stellium of Saturn, Neptune and Uranus is discussed by the famous astrologer Donna Cunningham in her text, The Stellium Handbook. She points our how extremely difficult it will be for astrologers to get their head around this complicated group and their stellium when trying to do a reading.....and i thought would be very interesting to discuss this group now, as their 1st Saturn Return is soon approaching....!

Quote: The Stellium Handbook 2012

„Every single child born on the planet in 1989 and in five months of 1988 had the extraordinary conjunction of Saturn, Uranus, and Neptune within 8-10° of one another in Capricorn. These rare triple conjunctions can be as much as 680 years apart. The two previous ones were in Virgo in 1307. (edit to add: At dawn on Friday, October 13, 1307 scores of French Templars were simultaneously arrested to be tortured into admitting heresy and then put to death.) The other was in Scorpio in 625 AD. (edit to add: The Battle of Uhud in March 625 was a battle between the Muslim community of Medina led by the Islamic prophet Muhammad, and a force from Mecca. The battle was the 2nd between the Meccans and the Muslims, where the small Muslim army defeated the larger Meccan army.)

(....The history behind these last triple conjunctions still appears to echo today in the current news...or not?)

There was also a huge spike in the birth rate in 1989 (in the US for example) with more children born than at any time since 1964. The peak of the Uranus-Neptune-Saturn conjunction was also at the peak of the births where in the late 1980s the world’s birth rate was the highest ever recorded - with an average of 138 million per year.......The previous double Uranus-Neptune conjunction was in the 1820’s was in Sagittarius and also in Capricorn and produced geniuses, pioneers, and leaders."

This current group of millions of young individuals over the entire planet will also produce geniuses and leaders. They are now approaching their first Saturn Return and with their material, practical Saturn Stellium in the center of their fate, and their philosophy of ‚Share vs. Own’, IMO might have huge implications for the future of the world economy.....or not?

Exciting!

Im new here, but i was born jan 19 1989 at 4:30 am and i have venus saturn neptune and uranus in 1st house. What are the pros and cons to this? Can anyone help me?

mrh11989svun

Deffinitely confused myself, as I am a cap sun, cancer moon and sag ascending. But i was born 01/19/89 and have venus, uranus, neptune and saturn all in 1st house. My sun sign falls 2nd house though and north node in 3rd house, so south node falls with lilith in virgo in my 9th. I must be one messed up dude. Can anyone help me with all this?

Inline

......The millennials born around 1988-90 are going to start a movement to depose conservative Republican conventions currently in the (US) government around 2017-19.....

...and they will not only vote in large numbers....expect more public demonstrations and protests nationwide..."

....well into the 1st Saturn return, what lessons is Saturn hailing down on this group of Cap Stellium individuals?

1) Generation Gap with Capricorn influence - lessons played out in the public domain; eg., Brexiteers (traditional older voters) versus Remainers (often Millennials) or in the US, Trump.

Saturns' lesson for the Cap Gens here is - get involved in politics. The British referendum result came about because younger people were either too young to vote, or did not come out in large enough numbers - perhaps because they weren't interested in politics at that time?...however, leaving Millennials today with the result which they have to live with till their next Saturn return in 28yrs.

2) fear of contaminated sustenance (Cap Stellium opposition Cancer) creating a rise in purist diets.

Saturns' lesson for Cap Stellium individuals here is nutrition vs. malnutrition; caution vs. trust. Saturns' lesson for some poor individuals has been played out on their own children, or on their own bodies.

What other lessons is this Cap generation being exposed to.....?

Last edited:

katydid

My son has Sat/Ura/Nep conjunct in Cap in his 6th house. [April 88]

Ultimately, this has been a positive outcome after his Sat return. But there were some painful incidents.

Sadly, his wife had an early miscarriage. They do have one child already, but the loss of their 2nd was very painful for them.

His job went through some changes. He had good steady work in a federal agency. His boss was starting a new department within their agency and offered him a position in the new endeavour.

He enthusiastically agreed to it. Then it went through delays and roadblocks--sometimes he literally sat at a desk with nothing to do because the funding didn't come through to hire the others and to supply needed equipment.

It was stressful and boring. He was getting paid but worried that it all might fall through. :annoyed:

Soon he was asked to just go and ask around in other departments, to see who needed extra help, while his department was still idle.

He actually loved that because over that 2 month period he learned some new skills in areas he never knew much about. And he made some good contacts.

Luckily, his department received funding and so far so good. :sideways:

He has gotten very involved in 'spartan races.' It is a hobby in which he enters extreme endurance races. It is outrageous what they do--for fun. Run 12 miles up a ski mountain wearing backpacks full of rocks? He seems to enjoy it though. And keeps him in tip top physical shape.

So the Saturn Return was ultimately a positive experience, although there were some traumatic experiences as well.

Flapjacks

My son has Sat/Ura/Nep conjunct in Cap in his 6th house. [April 88]

Ultimately, this has been a positive outcome after his Sat return. But there were some painful incidents.

Sadly, his wife had an early miscarriage. They do have one child already, but the loss of their 2nd was very painful for them.

His job went through some changes. He had good steady work in a federal agency. His boss was starting a new department within their agency and offered him a position in the new endeavour.

He enthusiastically agreed to it. Then it went through delays and roadblocks--sometimes he literally sat at a desk with nothing to do because the funding didn't come through to hire the others and to supply needed equipment.

It was stressful and boring. He was getting paid but worried that it all might fall through. :annoyed:

Soon he was asked to just go and ask around in other departments, to see who needed extra help, while his department was still idle.

He actually loved that because over that 2 month period he learned some new skills in areas he never knew much about. And he made some good contacts.

Luckily, his department received funding and so far so good. :sideways:

He has gotten very involved in 'spartan races.' It is a hobby in which he enters extreme endurance races. It is outrageous what they do--for fun. Run 12 miles up a ski mountain wearing backpacks full of rocks? He seems to enjoy it though. And keeps him in tip top physical shape.

So the Saturn Return was ultimately a positive experience, although there were some traumatic experiences as well.

Three people I've known in this age group (born '88 and '89) all went from feeling like they were in a dead end job with no future to making a big step up; higher paying, more stable work. It coincides with a number of boomers finally retiring from their coveted positions, leaving more room for younger people to take better work.