Super Boring Super Libra Identity Crisis

nameless1

Thanks in advance for taking a look, and a double thanks for any input!

I am sure some may giggle at the title of "identity crisis" since this seems like a common occurrence in pretty much everyone. Even more so in women. Even more so in libras.

It's not that I don't know who I am but more like I don't know who I want to be or how to channel my strengths- or even what they are! I've taken multiple tests designed for job placements, created by head hunters, or even administered in schools for career and college counseling. None of them have been helpful since I seem to have equal scores in every "personality" trait/ strength/ interest EXCEPT for technical/ engineering skills. I don't know who I am because I could be just about anyone. Maybe my chart can do better than these tests?

In addition to indecision, I have SO MUCH ANGER. I have a hard time standing up for myself directly but have always had absolutely no issues in aggressively standing up for others including strangers and particularly for women. Nothing angers me more than hearing a man intimidate a woman with impatience, criticism, their voice, or their size. For some reason I think its simply UNFAIR when a man intimidates a woman but when I'm the woman in a similar equation I don't feel that same "unfairness". In my mind I feel as strong, as big, and as fearless as a man and could never identify as a victim. The issue is I get angry for a victim before they do and I perceive them as a victim even when they don't perceive themselves as one. I am the first to play devil's advocate when a girlfriend complains about a boyfriend, however if I hear about the boyfriend using language or general communication or tactics that are particularly hurtful to a woman coming from a man (or intimidating, oof that gets my goat) I'm the first to encourage aggressive "stand up for yourself" actions.

I'm Libra all over pretty much, and my mars is RETROGRADE so I don't understand why I'm always so ready for battle. I don't understand where this anger comes from and I wish I could channel that into my identity, and perhaps channel all of my libra into fixing that reactive anger.

Can you help me find some of my strengths in a more specific manner? Is there any way to combat all the negative aspects of all of my libra placements? Where do you see all of this anger coming from, and is it something that I need to fix or is it something that has a very useful purpose once I identify it as a strength?

I don't want to be so angry... or lost.

Anyway- Here is my super boring super libra chart attached.

astro_2gw_anonymous.66398.35028.jpg

three M symbols

Hi

Libra is the sign of harmony. So, injustice is something they doesn't like generally.

No matter if Mars is retrograde in your chart. It is in domicile in Aries.
That's why Mars is strong.

But your ascendant is near of 0° Sagittarius.
Maybe you're born a few minutes before, and your ascendant is Scorpio.
Scorpio knows well what anger is. And doesn't want to be seen as a victim.
Also, they can judge "Libra" as a boring kind of energy sometimes, like you do.

artemis13

Firstly Libras are NOT boring, Libras are on of my favourite signs, they are the only sign who's opinion I would trust or listen to because I know they take every account into consideration and their opinions are just.

Libras are a blessing to this inharmonious and sometimes unfair world and they all have an important journey to be made you just have to look for the path yours takes.

Try researching your planet placements and house deeper for a better understanding of where the anger stems from and how to use this energy more beneficially.

Hkk

Account Closed
Hi Nameless

First of all I would like to say your so not boring! Your thinking this most probably because of your anger.

Anger makes ppl feel out of control as that’s exactly what it is. It’s good to be angry however there is different types of anger. There’s the anger that gives you fire to go get things and make things happen and there’s the other type when you feel wronged or in your case when others are wronged in some way

Mars in your house of fun 5th house is squaring Uranus and Saturn I’m first of sag. Sag/Jupiter can be about justice and values/ morals similar to libra your sun.

Find an outlet for your fire. You have fire in your chart. Have you had a look at how much fire you have against air water earth?

I have squares against my mars and I have learnt to control my anger thru my work (cap sun) thru leadership and fighting for justice (sag stellium 3rd). I still have a long way to go. My fire and air element is high and takes over the rest of my chart.

What line of work are u in? Libra sag is justice and Mars is making you angry with the square. You should be in law. You having this fire will make a difference in your world 🌍

Find your power

kshantaram

Premium Member
hope this offers clues, share how true-insightful traits-talents etc etc

gemini 7th inimcial-malefic for sag asc,

asc lord jup over inimical gemini 7th,
abdominal-liver health issues;
stress-delays in marriage-vocation;
retro jup delayed results;

jup-sat opp, misjudgments-missed opportunities;
sat lord 2nd negating to sag asc,
negating family-finances;
sat sag philosophical aptitude;

prayers to saint of faith,
offer yellow flowers wed mornings at alter at home;
observe fast sat evenings;

mer lord 7th over libra 11th,
gains from spouse-business partners;

sun-moon-mer libra 11th,
gains from corporates-govt-social elite-motherly women-writings;

sun-moon libra wavery mind, confused thoughts;
sun lord 9th for luck over 11th for gains,
gains from public relations management;

sun debilated, lord venus over 10th,
debilation of sun cancelled, gradual improvements;
wear ruby and pearl and emerald over pendant touching heart;

venus lord 6th over 10th, extra efforts towards career;

venus-ketu separative SNode virgo 10th,
hyper-critical and self-centered; art-critique etc;
career-job changes;
pain-injury-surgery knees-intestinal-hips etc;
prayers to Mother Goddess,
offer red flowers at the alter at home wed evenings;
wear 0.25 carat diamond over platinum pendant touching heart;

venus lord 11th over 10th,
gains through career, but negating friendships;

rahu NNode pisces 4th, seeking sensitivity in life, learning to.

mars impulsive aries 5th, prosperity through tech-mech aptitudes,
temperamental impacting romances;
sun-mars opp hyper-temperamental;
moon-mars opp volatile emotions and finances;

mars aspect own scorpio 12th,
supportive or research-occult and foreign lands;

sat-ketu now 1.5yr transit cap 2nd,
detachment from family-finances,
pain-injury-surgery throat-teeth-knees etc;

jup now transit sat-sag asc,
employment prospects; advisory roles;
jup trine mars aries 5th