Capricorn stellium generation/uranus neptune conjunction generations 1988-1999

love-thinking

This is for those with personal planets, moon,sun, mercury, mars or all four conjuncting uranus and neptune or at least near it(same house or sign).

I have a few questions.

Do you identify with uranus and neptune traits and is it very strong in your personality? And which do you think is stronger?

Do you have problems with restrictive or inflexible behaviour? Sometimes having trouble keeping up a 9-5 job

Do you like to learn?

Do you daydream?

Have you ever had psychic dreams or visions?

Drugs, escapist behaviour?

For those that have sun, moon, ascendent, mercury, mars, venus in capricorn (a stellium-3 or more planets) in this uranus-neptune generation, I have some questions for you:

Do you seem to be hardworking yet can't deal with restrictions like deadlines, and/or being on time? You're freedom loving, empathetic, creative, and don't mind harmless drugs and alcohol once in while but you also will stay up nights working on a project and put your all into it?

Whoam1

Mine is Uranus Neptune Mars and SN in Aquarius, I don't apply to your Capricorn question but I can say that mars helps activate this sign. As a fixed-air dominant person I feel like a backwards version of my Sun and AC sign of Capricorn.

The job is easy as long as Im stimulated

I live to learn and to day dream whenever I'm able

I'm highly intuitive and do have times where I seem almist possessed but I am often hard to translate

I escape to my room but my parents were escapists.

From a Capricorn ruled by Uranus....

love-thinking

Mine is Uranus Neptune Mars and SN in Aquarius, I don't apply to your Capricorn question but I can say that mars helps activate this sign. As a fixed-air dominant person I feel like a backwards version of my Sun and AC sign of Capricorn.

The job is easy as long as Im stimulated

I live to learn and to day dream whenever I'm able

I'm highly intuitive and do have times where I seem almist possessed but I am often hard to translate

I escape to my room but my parents were escapists.

From a Capricorn ruled by Uranus....

I hear mars neptune causes one to love to dayream. Mars-uruanus-neptune can produce some of a more chaotic mind. Whether that manifests externally is an entire different question.

Whoam1

I hear mars neptune causes one to love to dayream. Mars-uruanus-neptune can produce some of a more chaotic mind. Whether that manifests externally is an entire different question.

Mars is external as is Uranus (I believe the internal Aquarius mind comes mostly from Saturn) Neptune however is one of the most powerful planets and even though Pisces may seem rinky dinky at times being powered by the Gods of the sea and the heavens is no small feat. The componation of Fire,electricity, and water however does sound chaotic.

Gmohamed

My cousin has Moon conjunct Uranus and Neptune in Capricorn. He loves to daydream but also escapes into them due to negativity or simply not having opportunities to live the daydreams out. Being successful through his own effort seems to be an emotional need but he might fear of being undermined or simply manipulated into uncomfortable situations. So he just shuts himself off from the world so nobody would give him mercy success or false recognition. He hates it! :D

His energy levels and moods overall are unpredictable. Makes most working situations difficult. He likes to plan everything but gets bored following the plans anyway.

Psychic visions seem to be common in our generation. he does have more vivid imagination than I do but not sure if he has visions or not. We never talked about it.

Kittea

This is for those with personal planets, moon,sun, mercury, mars or all four conjuncting uranus and neptune or at least near it(same house or sign).

I have a few questions.

Do you identify with uranus and neptune traits and is it very strong in your personality? And which do you think is stronger?

Do you have problems with restrictive or inflexible behaviour? Sometimes having trouble keeping up a 9-5 job

Do you like to learn?

Do you daydream?

For those that have sun, moon, ascendent, mercury, mars, venus in capricorn (a stellium-3 or more planets) in this uranus-neptune generation, I have some questions for you:

Do you seem to be hardworking yet can't deal with restrictions like deadlines, and/or being on time? You're freedom loving, empathetic, creative, and don't mind harmless drugs and alcohol once in while but you also will stay up nights working on a project and put your all into it?

I have a Capricorn Uranus, Neptune, Saturn conjunction in the 10th house opposing Mars-Chiron conjunction in Cancer. (Sagittarius is the ruler of my 10th though). And my Virgo moon is trine the Uranus/Neptune/Saturn conjunction.

I'm not sure which one I identify with more, possibly Neptune (Since I'm a Pisces rising with a North Node Pisces in the 12th). I do tend to enjoy getting lost in my mind/to my imagination. Daydreaming and plotting stories/scenarios in my head was very prominent since I was young, and it was a way for me to cope with traumatic childhood experiences... and also with boredom. Some of this might also be related to other placements in my chart as well, in addition to how Neptune plays out. I often spent time dabbling in fine arts and graphic arts instead of doing 'responsible task' ie. 'homework' growing up. I also developed a habit of carrying music and headphones with me everywhere (walkman) so that I could tune out the rest of the world. In my teen years I also spent time playing video games to unwind and escape into another world.

I can also relate to Uranus as well in terms of restlessness and sudden sparks of feeling inspired then unmotivated with Neptune associated hobbies/habits.

About restrictive and inflexible behaviour, do you mean embodying/acting out these traits to ourselves and others? Or things/people we perceive to be restrictive and inflexible? I've always had a strong passionate hatred for hierarchy, authority, and patriarchy. As a kid I could describe hierarchy and why I hated it based on experience, even before I learned the term "hierarchy" and other frequently used social/academic terminology.

I never had trouble keeping a 9-5 job, but I would often be bored, and received a lot of stress/reprimand from supervisors when I worked in a corporate/retail based job. Mostly in regards to my "attitude", but of course I would argue/debate the legitimacy of this. lol Currently I am a full time student and also work/get paid as a social justice student organizer. So I no longer experience power struggles and issues of authority in my current job position/s. This question you asked I think relates a lot to the placement of Capricorn Uranus/Neptune/Saturn conjunction in the 10th (ruled by Sagittarius).

I definitely like to learn, but I think this is emphasized by other placements in my chart that might not be related to your inquiry.

I experience psychic dreams and deja vu quite often, however it's not something I feel like I can just tap into and recall. It is often very instantaneous when I notice it.

Drugs, not so much, but my biological father had issues with this. Escapist behaviour, I would like to think I don't participate in escapism much but I'm also in a place where I'm reframing and processing how people, myself included participate in escapism on a reflexive and subconscious level.

For this post I would say yes, I'm hardworking and I've definitely struggled with restrictions for deadlines and being on time. Both give me a lot of anxiety, especially deadlines, which I deal with a lot now since I went back to college.

Yup I am for sure freedom loving, empathetic, creative, and don't mind certain drugs and alcohol in moderation. And I'm also the type to put my all into a project/work I feel passionate about and believe in.

Sorry if this post seems ridiculously long. I'll also post my chart for context.

Attachments

• natalchart.jpg
    natalchart.jpg
    54.9 KB · Views: 26

Kittea

My cousin has Moon conjunct Uranus and Neptune in Capricorn. He loves to daydream but also escapes into them due to negativity or simply not having opportunities to live the daydreams out. Being successful through his own effort seems to be an emotional need but he might fear of being undermined or simply manipulated into uncomfortable situations. So he just shuts himself off from the world so nobody would give him mercy success or false recognition. He hates it! :D

His energy levels and moods overall are unpredictable. Makes most working situations difficult. He likes to plan everything but gets bored following the plans anyway.

Psychic visions seem to be common in our generation. he does have more vivid imagination than I do but not sure if he has visions or not. We never talked about it.

I can definitely relate to what you described in the first paragraph. Although my moon is trine the uranus/neptune/saturn conjunct.

Lykanized

I have a few questions.

Do you like to learn?

Do you daydream?

I have no other planets in Capricorn so I don't have the stellium and I don't have any personal conjunctions, but I'm in the Neptune-Uranus Capricorn generation and my conjunct is almost exact. Uranus and Neptune both have strong connection to my inner planets despite no conjunctions. Sun-Uranus, Moon-Neptune/Uranus, Mercury-Neptune/Uranus, Mars-Neptune/Uranus and yes, I would say I relate heavily to both planets and have a lot of Aquarian/Piscean traits

I feel very Piscean, but my Uranus is stronger. I have 6 major aspects to Uranus and 5 to Neptune. Nothing in my 12th house, but my Sun and Mercury are in my 11th house

I LOVE to learn about pretty much everything so long as it leaves room for personal exploration. And I can't do routine. I've tried and I really wish I could, but I can't do the 9-5 conventional living thing. It's not me. I'm destined to be a freelancer and I don't mind the risk either

I day dream a lot and I am very intuitive. I have a lot of synchonicities in my life, a lot of unexplainable circumstances and often predict things in very minor ways. Nothing major, but it happens often enough to be very defining. I've had very coincidental dreams as well

Drugs and escapist behavior...yep. A horrible habit of mine that manifests in many ways. I'm trying to control it still, but I do believe it has positive implications as well. Because of my escapist tendencies, I create my own universe, I escape into music, into art, into writing

I have a strong connection to my spirit and the subconscious, something otherworldly accessed through music and art

Last edited:

Lykanized

Well, I can attest to this for myself lol. My Mars is trine both Uranus and Neptune, but Uranus and Neptune are also in a very tight conjunct

Januarystorm

I have a few questions.

Do you like to learn?

Do you daydream?

i am one of those capricorn 1990s stellium kids

i have uranus, neptune, sun, saturn AND mercury in capricorn

i am hardworking, and i CANNOT deal with restrictions or anyone telling me what to do or when to do it

i finished my bachelors and masters degree with honors- but i did it with my good old technique- keep pushing everything until the last minute because i could not bring myself to do anything until the fact that the exam was TOMORROW finally would push me into action and i would finish entire projects, learned over 400 french word, read entire books, write whole papers in ONE night no sleep only coffee- hardcore studying but it was the only way i could even study- i passed it everytime though

in uni when there was a class i knew i was good in without attending- i never attended- i got told off, i got warned- but i passed the exam and got a good grade, so what was that all about?

when i feel ill or just have this feeling of staying home- i always stay home, i skip any day i dont feel well, uni or work whichever- my personal wellbeing is more important to me than any rules or regulations- if i would ever get fired or expelled (which has until this day never happened) i gladly take that risk- there are other jobs and unis who would be honored to have me- its never been a thing for me, when i see other people worrying about that or coming sick to work i am truly amazed, if i dont feel good- obviously i cant do anything as well as i could have done it when i feel good- i just dont get it

i also have absolutely no problem with drugs or alcohol, i am totally and completely open-minded regarding most issues and i am very empathic and i always try to help if i can- usually i offer my words and advice

one very peculiar thing which i have experienced is i sometimes get like these 'ZING' moments where i am literally thinking or doing something and i get this FLASH of exactly what i should do regarding a situation in my life, its not like words or images, its just like legit knowledge that i suddenly 'get'- and always ALWAYS i follow that idea- and do exactly as what the information that i 'got' meant- it has always worked out extremely well, leading to full resolution and amazing results and always leading me directly to what i wanted- it does not happen often or with everything but when it does- i know that this is going to bring me the most perfect and amazing resolution to whatever the issue was
that is truly amazing and it never seems to surprise me how perfect it goes and even things that i would note as unbelievable have happened when that 'inspiration' nudged me to do so

also its pretty interesting that as a full on capricorn stellium cappie that i am- i am interested in astrology- i actually use astrology to my advantage when it comes to capricorn related issues like getting higher in career/business decisions/work related issues etc etc which i think is quite funny

Attachments

• Schermafbeelding 2018-03-14 om 21.46.46.jpg
    Schermafbeelding 2018-03-14 om 21.46.46.jpg
    50.3 KB · Views: 21

InfoOverload2

The problem with drugs is that drugs are only a problem in this dimension.

I have the cap stellium in the 5th house....where are the drugs I ask? And the universe tells me I'm too old.

Where is the freedom I ask?

And the universe tells me it comes after the work.

********, I scream at the system.
But accurate, I whisper.

In the back of my mind, a voice tells me that the freedom I crave is a reality, outside of this reality.

I'm not as "spacey" as this post seems, but I felt like doing it

InfoOverload2

I have a Capricorn Uranus, Neptune, Saturn conjunction in the 10th house opposing Mars-Chiron conjunction in Cancer. (Sagittarius is the ruler of my 10th though). And my Virgo moon is trine the Uranus/Neptune/Saturn conjunction.

I'm not sure which one I identify with more, possibly Neptune (Since I'm a Pisces rising with a North Node Pisces in the 12th). I do tend to enjoy getting lost in my mind/to my imagination. Daydreaming and plotting stories/scenarios in my head was very prominent since I was young, and it was a way for me to cope with traumatic childhood experiences... and also with boredom. Some of this might also be related to other placements in my chart as well, in addition to how Neptune plays out. I often spent time dabbling in fine arts and graphic arts instead of doing 'responsible task' ie. 'homework' growing up. I also developed a habit of carrying music and headphones with me everywhere (walkman) so that I could tune out the rest of the world. In my teen years I also spent time playing video games to unwind and escape into another world.

I can also relate to Uranus as well in terms of restlessness and sudden sparks of feeling inspired then unmotivated with Neptune associated hobbies/habits.

About restrictive and inflexible behaviour, do you mean embodying/acting out these traits to ourselves and others? Or things/people we perceive to be restrictive and inflexible? I've always had a strong passionate hatred for hierarchy, authority, and patriarchy. As a kid I could describe hierarchy and why I hated it based on experience, even before I learned the term "hierarchy" and other frequently used social/academic terminology.

I never had trouble keeping a 9-5 job, but I would often be bored, and received a lot of stress/reprimand from supervisors when I worked in a corporate/retail based job. Mostly in regards to my "attitude", but of course I would argue/debate the legitimacy of this. lol Currently I am a full time student and also work/get paid as a social justice student organizer. So I no longer experience power struggles and issues of authority in my current job position/s. This question you asked I think relates a lot to the placement of Capricorn Uranus/Neptune/Saturn conjunction in the 10th (ruled by Sagittarius).

I definitely like to learn, but I think this is emphasized by other placements in my chart that might not be related to your inquiry.

I experience psychic dreams and deja vu quite often, however it's not something I feel like I can just tap into and recall. It is often very instantaneous when I notice it.

Drugs, not so much, but my biological father had issues with this. Escapist behaviour, I would like to think I don't participate in escapism much but I'm also in a place where I'm reframing and processing how people, myself included participate in escapism on a reflexive and subconscious level.

For this post I would say yes, I'm hardworking and I've definitely struggled with restrictions for deadlines and being on time. Both give me a lot of anxiety, especially deadlines, which I deal with a lot now since I went back to college.

Yup I am for sure freedom loving, empathetic, creative, and don't mind certain drugs and alcohol in moderation. And I'm also the type to put my all into a project/work I feel passionate about and believe in.

Sorry if this post seems ridiculously long. I'll also post my chart for context.

The 10th house is Capricorn. You are quite blessed to have our stellium in the 10th house.

InfoOverload2

I only have these planets in Capricorn but:

- Starting in the 8th grade, I skipped school every day to go to the bookstore to read and listen to snippets of music. This continued until the 10th grade, I realized I could graduate high school 1 year early so I did everything I needed to do. Went to college when I had just turned 17.
- If I don't like it, eff off
- I have it in the 5th house, but I have a sun, moon, jupiter, and mercury in the 10th - I don't have problems getting jobs...I have problems caring about these jobs
- People are just not elevated enough in their thinking. Their thinking is compartmentalized. I feel that the world just seems to be lacking common sense. Things are easy to understand and see to me, but others seem to be preoccupied with basic things.

solarplutonian

i have moon conjunct uranus/neptune in the 2nd house, with sun and pluto conjunct in the 12th in scorpio, also north node in 12th but in sag, I have had many premonition dreams or visions. I have been very prone to unhealthy escapist behaviour in the past but that is something I'm trying to express more positively. I definitely struggle with routine and keeping a 9-5 job. I love to learn, but often whilst I'm learning something I will get easily distracted and be onto the next thing.. In the past I used to be very easily led and it was easy for people to fool me, but I feel like I'm growing into my Scorpio sun and learning to listen to my intuition more and knowing when its ok to trust people.

not

Born January 2, 1993 at 6:32 pm PST when Mars was in Cancer Rx. Lucky me, I ended up with a Leo rising which put that ding dang Mars in my 12th house to make my action energy as internal as possible.

6th house Sun, Uranus, Neptune in Capricorn conjunction ~5-6 degrees. Fixed star Nunki/Pelagus is sitting there with my Sun.

Mercury in Cap as well, but at 0.45 deg so no conjunction happening with the outer planets.

1. Do you identify with uranus and neptune traits and is it very strong in your personality? And which do you think is stronger?
Uranus is the stronger of the two in my chart. I feel a need to separate myself somehow from what the masses are doing or are into at the moment. But I seem to always show flashes of doubt when taking the less traveled path. Deep down I know that the grass ISN'T greener on the other side but I'm still young so this mindset just needs more time to develop.

Neptune keeps some of the hard Capricorn edges soft. I'm still trying to figure out how Neptune factors into my chart

2. Do you have problems with restrictive or inflexible behaviour?
I shy away from restrictive circumstances although if it's a short-lived situation, I can tough it out. I started out in fast food where every rule is inflexible, but somehow through my slow meandering ways I'm now working at a nonprofit as the main manager of my department.

3. Do you like to learn?
I like learning at my own pace, alone. Once I've learned the basics about something I like bringing it to others so we can learn more together.

School days were anxiety ridden. I never completed higher education because the pressure to learn got in the way of actually learning...

4. Do you daydream?
In an ambiguously constant way...

5. Have you ever had psychic dreams or visions?
Visions of creative ideas I could make into something real, if that counts. It knocks my socks off whenever I feel this JOLT of clarity.

6. Drugs, escapist behaviour?
Yeah, but none of the hard stuff.

And I don't mind my escapist behavior because I've found a happy-medium with it, but sometimes it'd be nice to escape through striking up conversation with strangers. My fantasy is to travel the country while making friends along the way. I like the vast array of human-types out there and want to be exposed to them all!

Attachments

• 121993NatalChart.jpg
    121993NatalChart.jpg
    53.2 KB · Views: 15