birth time rectification

kayte

hello there. i will appreciate it someone can help me with this. I was almost certain that birth time was 7:10-12 p.m however was qtold by someone that its actually 6:30 p.m. I have attached both charts. I am a doctor by profession. Attained higher qualification as well. Currently working in a job that i no longer want to but do not have any other opportunity at this moment so cannot leave. I am currently residing in my motherland (different from my birth country). If any further information is required i’d happily

JUPITERASC

hello there. i will appreciate it someone can help me with this. I was almost certain that birth time was 7:10-12 p.m however was qtold by someone that its actually 6:30 p.m. I have attached both charts. I am a doctor by profession. Attained higher qualification as well. Currently working in a job that i no longer want to but do not have any other opportunity at this moment so cannot leave. I am currently residing in my motherland (different from my birth country). If any further information is required i’d happily
Rectification Tips

- Verifying Ascendant/Descendant/MC/IC angles :smile:

https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=51626