Transit mars square Chiron= surgery complications?

purple33s

I’m having a total laparoscopic hysterectomy on the day transit Gemini mars makes a very tight square aspect to my natal Chiron in Virgo. How do you interpret this and what’s at play here? Longer healing or recovery period perhaps? I know I should be expecting scars due to the surgical technique being used which involves small incisions on the abdomen. Let me know what I should look out for. Thank you for reading.

Last edited:

waybread

Welcome to the forum.

This aspect doesn't look wonderful, but a lot is based on the rest of the chart. It has been in its sign and house in your chart all your life, for example; without this type of concern. Your health generally is a 6th house matter; your body, a first house matter; and the uterus would be ruled by Scorpio and the 8th house.

If you care to post it, the free charts at Astrodienst at www.astro.com are the easiest to read. Probably your natal chart with transits for the time of your future surgery would be best. You can either save the chart to your computer, and then upload it as a clickable thumbnail, or from a cell phone you can link your chart through a service like imgur.com . The main thing is to make sure the chart is big enough so that we can read the degrees.

I will say that Chiron deals with both physical and emotional wounds. Possibly a hysterectomy doesn't bother you and you see it as a welcome relief. Or, you may feel a sense of loss, depending upon your age and ideal family. You might let us know which it is for you.

purple33s

Welcome to the forum.

This aspect doesn't look wonderful, but a lot is based on the rest of the chart. It has been in its sign and house in your chart all your life, for example; without this type of concern. Your health generally is a 6th house matter; your body, a first house matter; and the uterus would be ruled by Scorpio and the 8th house.

If you care to post it, the free charts at Astrodienst at www.astro.com are the easiest to read. Probably your natal chart with transits for the time of your future surgery would be best. You can either save the chart to your computer, and then upload it as a clickable thumbnail, or from a cell phone you can link your chart through a service like imgur.com . The main thing is to make sure the chart is big enough so that we can read the degrees.

I will say that Chiron deals with both physical and emotional wounds. Possibly a hysterectomy doesn't bother you and you see it as a welcome relief. Or, you may feel a sense of loss, depending upon your age and ideal family. You might let us know which it is for you.

To answer your question, I feel a sense of freedom. I’ve waited for this for many years and it’s finally happening. Here’s the link: http://imgur.com/eDG4Jh2

Last edited:

waybread

I'm afraid I don't have much more to go on than kind of a gut feeling-- which is that Mars orbits the sun every two years. So roughly every 6 months transiting Mars makes a square or opposition to your natal Chiron. If this upcoming Mars square Chiron transit were really difficult for you, I think you'd know it by now.

Also, your natal Chiron is in the 7th house. The house relating to genital organs is the 8th, with the 6th indicating your overall health; and the first house, your basic vitality.

Of course, a hysterectomy is major surgery. If everything were fine in your reproductive health department, you wouldn't need the surgery. But I don't see anything out of the ordinary for your surgery date.

I hope it goes well for you.