saturn and capricorn cursed

clip11

is this planet and sign a signal of a curse? it seems that wherever this sign or planet is it brings destruction and misery with it. for the most part. i sincerely get jealous with someone with say sag on their 5th house cusp or who have minimal cap or saturn in their chart but lots of fire and well placed mars. those people are so lucky and dont know it.

greybeard

You may "have it bad".

On the other hand...
You have the gift of Life.

Life
The Greatest Show On Earth
And I got a free ticket
How COOL can it get?

CapAquaPis

Saturn is a malefic, esp. in the 23-24' of any sign (mine is in 24' Virgo conjunct Lilith in 25-26' range) and it has interacted with my 24-25' Scorpio in Uranus. Saturn and Uranus are ruler planets for Aquarius and of course, Saturn remains a planet in traditional and modern systems to rule Capricorn. And my Saturn is in an additional conjunction: Jupiter (6') and Mars (9'), this is more malefic of Saturn when it conjuncts with or shares a sign with another planet (esp. Pluto).

CapAquaPis

Libra is the sign of places under Capricorn (parans chart, when the sun is in DC or 6th-7th houses), and I know a local marijuana dispensary business named Libra, since my community I live in Bermuda Dunes CA, was formed on Jan. 4th this year, an unincorporated town which developed in the late 1950s-early 60s. And Capricorn is the sign of aging, retirement and elderly people/senior adults. It's no coincidence Bermuda Dunes has a high percentage (majority) older than the community itself (both when laid out and its town council's recent start).