CUP UEFA 2005

fensi88

Hi!
I just want to share with you my experience about predict who will win CUP UEFA 2005. Data for event chart are:

18 May 2005
19:45h GMT+1
Lisboa, 9w08, 38n43
These data gave ASC=17Sco
Match: Sporting – CSKA 1:3
Sporting goal: 29min, CSKA goals: 57,66,75min

Please insert chart!

So, the first thing we have to do is to determine which team is ASC and which team is DSC. I decide to use “colors” method and it works well! Because “Sporting” has green/white dress it is logic to associate to DSC (Taurus=green, see article on this site:
http://koti.mbnet.fi/neptunia/quotes/clzodiac.htm) so CSKA is ASC, they where dark-red dress on this venue, that is OK for Sco ASC.
So ASC+10 house we look for CSKA, and DSC+4 house (turned 10 from DSC) for Sporting. Moon in mutab.sign is indicator that there maybe 2 goals or more (but when Moon is in fix sign it likely that it would be 1 goal). Moon in 10 house (important for CSKA) has only one future aspect and it is trine Sun, the ruler of 10 house! So I conclude that it is sure win for CSKA (no one aspect with Venus or Saturn which are important for Sporting.)
But, then Sporting gave first goal! I was shocked! I did not expect it! As co-ruler of ASC =Plu rx, I expect that CSKA will score in second half of match. So it was, but what about that first goal of Sporting? (This is question for you, I have no answer! :roll: )
And one more question:
Does from this chart we can see timing for goals?

Best regards,
Goca
[/url]