What kind of first impression do I give?

VenusianGirl

Looking beyond than just having an aquarius rising, what kind of first impression and energy do I emanate? I'm always obsessing over this concept, not so much because I care what people think about me, but I just feel like such a multi faceted personality and I never know how to intertwine all those sides into one; all those parts of me come out as you get to know me. So I'm just curious what that first vibe is like.

Attachments

• chart.jpg
    chart.jpg
    53.1 KB · Views: 29

Cary2

Banned
The Ascendant is important, of course, to the first impressions you give to others, but it is not a fake or a prop. The Ascendant material is really you and how you really are, but it is the part of you you are most likely to present to others. The others get to see the remainder as they become more familiar.

After the Ascendant, it is the squares that are more noticeable about you than the other aspects.

Sun and Venus trine Neptune and Ascendant. This shows others your charisma. Venus/Neptune suggests your cuteness, seductive appeal, or dreamy good looks. Neptune and Uranus near the Ascendant suggests you openly present your concepts about otherworldly matters that others frequently find strange. So some people may find you strange.

Uranus near the Ascendant suggests that you are inclined to scenes, to fits of upset that disrupt your surroundings. I suggest you reconsider how important your individuality is that it needs to be a disruption to others.

To the extent that others might see the behavior and state of mind symbolized by the squares I offer the following:

Neptune square Mercury. You are frequently difficult to understand. You may mumble or ramble too much. Maybe you sprinkle your speech with too many mysterious terms. Maybe you speak as if you expect others to read your mind.

Moon square Pluto. You feel things more intently than others. Your moments of joy and pleasure are more intense than others. Your moments of anger and hurt are more than others. Some people think your emotions are out of control. Your reactions are excessive.

Moon square Venus. Your need for tenderness and devotion is much pronounced. Some may find you clingy or needy.

Last edited:

JUPITERASC

Looking beyond than just having an aquarius rising, what kind of first impression and energy do I emanate? I'm always obsessing over this concept, not so much because I care what people think about me, but I just feel like such a multi faceted personality and I never know how to intertwine all those sides into one; all those parts of me come out as you get to know me. So I'm just curious what that first vibe is like.
https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showpost.php?p=382268&postcount=8

The Elemental Quality of the Sign of the Ascendant is showing the type of Primary Motivation of the native.
Fire goes for freedom of action and power.
Air goes for freedom of expression and movement.
The Water signs need emotional security
Earth signs need physical security.

The person with masculine Ascendant (or majority of planets in masculine signs) speaks in active terms: "I did this to that person".
The person with feminine sign on Ascendant or majority planets in feminine signs, speaks in passive terms: "This happened to me".

The Feminine signs seek advice because they need second hand in their decisions, in fact they want someone else to make the decision for them.
Masculine signs seek advice because they have many options so they are not sure which option is better.

Cardinal signs are most active. Cardinal water and earth (Cancer and Capricorn) are working great amount of actions but in circumstances and environment structured already by someone else.
Libra and Aries (Cardinal masculine) are working great in any kind of circumstances.

Fixed signs are centripetal, they need center. They are very successful in Acquisations.
Taurus hoards money.
Leo hoards glory and honor.
Scorpio hoards the hidden things, hidden motivations of other people, seek energy and vitality.
Aquarius hoards Knowledge.

Mutable signs vacillate between the two: cardinal and fixed.

5. Examine the planets which most closely aspects the Ascendant. These planets add to the whole Primary Motivation thing.

Planets aspecting the Ascendant represent powers the native can use in the world.

The aspecting planet's local determination will be added to the Primary
Motivation.
(Venus in 5th will add love for pleasure and entertainment to the native's Primary Motivation).

The aspect between the aspecting planet and the Ascendant tells you how the being of the planet and its local determination are linked.

6. The Ruler of the Ascendant by its house position tells you where (what area of life) the native will seek to realize his/her Primary Motivation.

Look also at all 5 dignity rulers in the place of the ASC. The Almuten and Exalted ruler are lamost as significant as the domicile ruler (sometimes even more).

The Ruler of the Ascendant (as well as the other rulers) by its nature and zodiacal state shows the methods the native will use and the success or failure of the drive.

VenusianGirl

Thank you :) I agree with the first part about sun/venus/neptune/asc and asc conjunct nept. I think the uranus conj asc makes me detached and guarded/out of reach.

Unfortunately I don't relate to the rest of your message but I do appreciate it nonetheless! My moon pluto and moon venus are expressed only in intimate relationships. And I hate clingy people, so I actually give others a ton of space. And I hate when people ramble haha so I'm concise and a good listener! As for uranus asc I don't have any outbursts or try to rebel at all. When first interacting with people, I'm very social and friendly, but my emotions are extremely controlled and guarded - I'd say I'm very balanced. I think the best way to describe it is I interact (how I see it from my perspective) mainly using my gemini venus, which I guess is my concern that I come across as superficial when in actuality I have all that pluto intensity brewing and neptune artistry that I'm never sure if it's relayed/sensed.