What sign is actually associated with power?

The19thLaw

I think you have a very limited understanding of power.

A net can entrap large and powerful animals due to its flexibility and yielding nature. The weak individual strands cooperate with all of their neighbors to create a very powerful organic structure.

Hitler, a man concerned with power and its uses, had a Taurus stellium and Libra Asc.

Donald Trump, whose principal negotiating tool seems to be the application of extreme power, is a Gemini-Leo sort of guy. Not a whisper of Aries-Scorpio.

You might enjoy reading "The Prince" by Machiavelli; it's about how to obtain and retain power in the real world.

Or if your tastes run more to fantasy, try the Ring Trilogy by Tolkien. The theme of power and powers runs throughout the story and in the final scene the power of the gardener is revealed.

Horoscopy is all about powers. The planets, especially, represent dynamic focii of energies, or powers. Each planet holds its own special powers, and each of these powers is "powerful" in the right conditions.

I support this post.

Even in Game of Thrones, I'd say a gemini-like character such as Tyrion won out in the end due to these very tactics.

I think this is why air signs are so powerful, they work with the structure and think long-term. The fire signs are too brash although I do think Leos, due to being associated with king-like qualities, know how to maintain themselves.

Cancers and Pisces are also powerful signs, unfortunately Scorpio is a victim to bitterness and a big ego, once the cat is out of the bag it is almost always over for them.

Earth signs are practical and realistic.

YonyGursho

I support this post.

Even in Game of Thrones, I'd say a gemini-like character such as Tyrion won out in the end due to these very tactics.

I think this is why air signs are so powerful, they work with the structure and think long-term. The fire signs are too brash although I do think Leos, due to being associated with king-like qualities, know how to maintain themselves.

Cancers and Pisces are also powerful signs, unfortunately Scorpio is a victim to bitterness and a big ego, once the cat is out of the bag it is almost always over for them.

Earth signs are practical and realistic.

I'd say it goes like this:

Air = Intellectualized energy

Fire = Any use of energy

Water = Any use of structure

Earth = Intellectualized structure

Last edited:

The19thLaw

Everyone says that, but it's honestly the REAL cliche. Aries is the more dominant sign by far, especially in the short-term.

Nah, I say if we are talking pure dominance you give it to either Taurus or Leo.

Aries starts off as dominant and fiery but even then, I think fellow fire sign Leo is better at that.