Please Read My Son's Chart!

shaeri

Hello Everyone! I wanted to see if anyone would like to have a go at reading my son's natal chart? I tried to get some help with interpreting his Grand Trine and T-Square over in a different section of the forum, but no one has responded yet, so I thought I would just post his natal chart here, because maybe it's more helpful to see the chart. I think he also has a cradle, but not sure what that means. I would love to get some insight! Thank you! :biggrin:

Attachments

• Ryu_Natal.jpg
    Ryu_Natal.jpg
    61.2 KB · Views: 54

watcherofthesouth

I'm not so good at the shapes but here's what I have: he will be very very intelligent - and inventive. He should be careful with electricity though especially when he is out playing or doing something fun. May be more inclined to a creative education that Mom may not understand. Cancerians love their home and their Moms, though! He may search and search for a career but gets disillusioned. Older, scheming women may get in his way or just girls in high school. A very strong communicator (Leo at 3 degrees). Likes to use his voice.

JUPITERASC

I'm not so good at the shapes but here's what I have:
he will be very very intelligent - and inventive.
He should be careful with electricity though
especially when he is out playing or doing something fun.
ANY kid "...should be careful with electricity :smile:
especially when he is out playing or doing something fun..."
that's simply basic commonsense
May be more inclined to a creative education that Mom may not understand.
Cancerians love their home and their Moms, though!
He may search and search for a career but gets disillusioned.
these are more generalisations that could apply to most people
Older, scheming women may get in his way
or just girls in high school.
these are also generalisations that may apply to most people
A very strong communicator (Leo at 3 degrees).
Likes to use his voice.
so EVERYONE born with North Node Leo 3 degrees
is a strong communicator who likes to use their voice
many strong communicators do not have
North Node Leo 3 degrees
these are simply generalisations

shaeri

Thank you waterofthesouth! Where do you get the intelligence from? Very glad to hear that though! Lol! Overall I'm just very interested in your interpretation, I'd love to hear more. I do know that Cancerians love their mama's though, which makes me very happy too! Not too keen on the women disillusioning him though haha. He is only 5 months old, and already VERY vocal! He has been making noises since he knew how, and cries A LOT. Interesting about the electricity, I will have to watch out for that! Maybe you can elaborate more on where you see these observations in his chart so I can learn? Thank you again!

Gemini888

Grand trine? I don't see any triangle in his chart.

I see one T-square though, with Uranus/Venus/Mars. I think your son is quite active and likes to be different, but the way he expresses his individuality may be too much for people to handle. He will be interested in death, the occult, intimacy, and he may have a lot of emotional resources to deal with hardship in life. He is quite unconventional when it comes to his love life too.

watcherofthesouth

Usually 1 degree means the most "true" form of a planet. It's incredibly strong here. Uranus, is unexpected or inventive. In Taurus it might mean he will be an inventive chef or a producer of music or singer. Perhaps a consultant on Bitcoin (Taurus rules money/banking too/Uranus is high tech). His ascendant is at 14 degrees, a Taurus degree and the ruler of Cancer is in the 3rd (communications). So there is more than one reference to the voice/communications talent, in my opinion - including 14 degrees (Taurus/voice) Neptune (a higher octave of Venus/beautiful) in Pisces.

25 degrees of Mercury is a fast thinker (or likes to watch sports/Aries degree on TV at home/4th). Moon (public) trine Pluto (powerful) might mean the public will come to know him for something.

Chiron at 29 degrees (intuitive degree) near the MC could manifest as an intuitive healer. So much moon energy.. and intuition!

shaeri

Thanks Gemini888, yes he has a water Grand Trine, his Ascendant in Cancer, Venus in Scorpio, and Neptune in Pisces.

Gemini888

Oh ok, I saw it. His grand trine is going to be seen right when people interact with him. He's quite dreamy and sensitive, but at the same time come off as really passive, with both Venus and Neptune being passive planets. Luckily he has enough hard aspects to keep him from being lazy.

shaeri

Watcherofthesouth, very insightful, thank you!!! I sense maybe he will be into music, like you said. It runs in the family!

shaeri

Thank you Gemini888, yes I have heard that Grand Trines can mean things come too easily in certain situations so they dont have to try hard. How does his T Square relate to this?

Gemini888

The T-square helps negate the negativity of the grand trine. In your son's case, he will learn that he has to be proactive to find love. He can't just sit there and have love delivered to him.

shaeri

Does anyone want to give my chart a shot? See below! Maybe you can pull some similarities?

Attachments

• Shana_Natal.jpg
    Shana_Natal.jpg
    56.5 KB · Views: 29

watcherofthesouth

From Angelfire website on fixed stars (and seeing how your son's Uranus is conjunct this star):
MIRACH - [0 Degrees Taurus]
This star can give happiness in marriage, bestow artistic talent, and give a love of beauty. There is often strong intuition, along with a brilliant mind, and much creative talent. The disposition is generous and loving. These people often make friends easily and inspire others. Mirach gives beauty, and a love of the home and family.

shaeri

Thanks! I guess I'm just confused because you're saying Uranus is conjunct Mirach in his case? I was looking up this aspect and I found this:

[Uranus conjunct Mirach: Unbalanced mind, may commit crime in insanity, occult interests, continual disappointments, bad for domestic affairs, peculiar or violent death. [1] Charles Manson 0°51′, Elvis Presley 2°00′, Roman Polanski 2°09′] https://astrologyking.com/mirach-star/

Now I'm worried! Is the above correct? Or am I researching something wrong?

shaeri

Phew! Haha, that would be very interesting if he did and yeah, if it's still around! Can you interpret my chart too? Seems like you're very knowledgeable!