will i be able to afford school (keep scholarship)?

besitos

i received full scholarship but conditional and turned it down because i was not sure if i could afford it if it was revoked later.

i am expecting this school to offer the same package this year - will I be able to afford it if it is removed?

Attachments

• schol.jpg
    schol.jpg
    47.1 KB · Views: 34

besitos

deadlines are approaching - could someone help me with which houses to use for scholarship? 8th house - other people's money?

Aria Venue

hi besitos:smile:

You are a strong Mars L1 in his domicile in your L6 working hard . . Your university is L9 moon ruled by jupiter (L2, L5), ..L10 we might say the money for the scholarship (or the profit from L9) is a debilitated sun on the cusp of L4 , which has burned a mercury (l8...either your rival's pocket or L11...your hopes and wishes).

1.L10 (the scholarship fund) trines L2 (your pocket)

2.The end of the matter (l4) also shows Saturn which exalts mars and by antiskia (maybe an intermediate in secret) conjuncts L2 ...your pocket.

3.moon will trine or has just trined(i cant see clearly in this chart) saturn and will translate light to mars

I would say that you might get the scholarship, but the money are not good:sad:. Also i don't like the moon /neptune conjunct...maybe false promises, maybe your exectations are higher...i don't know:unsure::unsure:

anyway, I am not an astrologer, so maybe all these are false. I hope you'll get a full scholarship::love:

besitos

Thanks aria!!!!:sideways:

Hm.. so you see that the scholarship looks like it will come to me, but the funds are not plentiful to begin with so may not be rewarded to me as a large amount? Is the condition of the fund seen as low because it is burned?

Thank you. As long as I get some help it may be worth it to accept the conditional scholarship.

Aria Venue

Hello again
No the fund ...as to say the profit from the university...or the university's money is seen as L10 (SECOND FROM THE UNIVERSITY)...thus sun...a debilitated sun though...right on the cusp of the 4th house...which i told you is seen as the end of the matter in aquarious ruled by saturn. Burned from THIS sun are your hopes and wishes L11...THUS MERCURY:smile:Moreover L1 (you) is positioned in L6 (employment etc...) which is also mars and is going to be in his detriment when he enters Taurus and just before he loses his domicile will apply to Uranus...and I see that as something that will happen suddenly...a radical change.

Also Venus in this chart rules your L7 (rivals..etc) and L12 (your internal fears...secret enemies etc...).Also venus will find this saturn and moon has already trined her ...So maybe this venus has already taken a full scholarship so maybe you have to cope with the conditional one.

Last edited:

Aria Venue

Isn’t 2nd from the university L11?
hello besitos

I am sorry for this...I should have explained better..my mistake

L9 is our higher knowledge: in essence, the knowledge that is beyond what we
need for our daily routine and is taking us to God. It is the schools and universities where we gain such knowledge. ...etc

So...

L10 is the prize from that...either way we could say the scholarship...job in the university...scholarship funds...etc

besitos

update - i received less than full tuition scholarship - but i am hoping it is a mistake - they mentioned a different type of program so i am correcting them - and see what they offer me for the correct program.

besitos

another update! they did make a mistake and i got double the scholarship! but it is not full.

the school i referenced whether they would take away the scholarship while i was in school is actually not the one I got developments for - we will see what happens with that school.

Aria Venue

another update! they did make a mistake and i got double the scholarship! but it is not full.

the school i referenced whether they would take away the scholarship while i was in school is actually not the one I got developments for - we will see what happens with that school.

Thanks besitos for the update.So again it seems that you have to take not the full tuition scholarship...as we have seen.Ok i just hope that eventually, things will turn out as you wish:smile:

besitos

Yes, but this was not the school I was thinking about when I posted. Still also , I wanted to know if I will keep it - the conditional scholarship will be reduced or removed if I don’t perform well enough. I was wondering, will be enough for me to continue on. Thanks for everything so far!