Relationship in the future?

Venusine

98r5ll.jpg

He is my friend and I’m wishing it would become more. He just moved to another city and I don’t see him so often anymore :( Will our friendship develop in the future? He is at his own house :( so hot thinking about me but Moon is translating light from him to me and Jupiter is collecting light. And I’m at same degree than Jupiter. How does it look like?

Last edited:

rafaella

I think there is possibility for something, but with Mars in detriment of Venus and its placement, I don't think he has true interest in you. I would be careful if I were you so you don't ruin your friendship.

There is also Venus/Jup conjunction, is there someone else around you?

Venusine

I think there is possibility for something, but with Mars in detriment of Venus and its placement, I don't think he has true interest in you. I would be careful if I were you so you don't ruin your friendship.

There is also Venus/Jup conjunction, is there someone else around you?

Yes there is but he is in relationships so I’m not taking his interest seriously.

Good to know if there is no true interest from my friend towards me. And I thought trine would be best aspect for things to go smoothly forward :p