Composite Venus conjunct Uranus

Jovee1982

Can someone help me understand how it will play out in a composite chart where Venus conjunct Uranus but you also have Saturn Trine Moon? Venus conjunct Uranus is one where it clearly states the relationship is doom for failure unless your ok with an open flighty relationship, however what if you also have Saturn conjunct moon which brings steadiness to a relationship?

With Venus conjunct Uranus it states that feelings and relationship happen suddenly and quickly. While I’ll agree that we met suddenly and began certain relationships suddenly, the feelings was the LAST thing to happen. We were together for three years before love was even an option. He took forever to express his feelings for me. Our bond took a while to build. Just looking for some clarification on this if anyone is willing to help.

ElenaJ

Moon and Venus are two different energies.
Moon is your emotional base, your daily feelings, connection on a subconscious level. With Saturn there is an emotional stability between you, but it also creates inhibitions in expressing emotions.
Venus is affection, desires and love, but also your values and life style, and creating harmony between you. Conjunct Uranus there is an immediate connection, that doesn't follow expectations, it's explosive, and can't be pinned down and it's hard to resist. Most of the time this relationship does not last. That's because it isn't always comfortable, it's exciting and expansive but not reassuring. It's like a roller coaster ride, and can be too stimulating, too wild and unpredictable.
So, the romantic physical expression of love can be up and down and erratic, while simultaneously the emotions can be under the table, blocked from expression with one thinking the other is cold and the other thinking the partner is unnecessarily weepy and sentimental.
So you see, these two contacts don't neutralise each other, and don't reinforce each other. From here, you would have to look at the identity and goals of the relationship (sun), the joy and spiritual base (jupiter), the communication (mercury).
If the other planets make easy supportive aspects with the moon/saturn and Venus/uranus they can bring a stabilising factor that helps balance out the two and helps to find a more satisfactory expression of their energies that will be fulfilling over the years and not just in the immediate moment.

Jovee1982

Thanks Elena,

Will you be so kind to tell me what aspects stabilizes this aspect? Mercury and sun are conjunct in an exact degree, Jupiter is also conjunct the Venus in the composite. Sun in Scorpio , moon in Cancer. Moon in the 7th house of our composite. I would love to post the chart but my phone does not give me the capability to attach it. This aspect only shows up in this chart not in the Davidson or Synastry. Don’t know if that makes a difference. I would really like some clarity with This if your willing