Does anyone find Scorpios attractive?

conspiracy theorist

haha I started reading about them in 2011. Have you looked into the Aghora book series by Robert Svoboda? I'm not so much into this exact path anymore, although I've found that once you have a spontaneous awakening, it's kind of difficult to retain your materialism let alone be pulled back onto a less, well, grimey path.

So I honestly don't know what you mean by my anal-ness serving me well because whenever I try to keep that in tact, it's like something happens to show me that my old self is going to be broken. Ugh this is getting personal lol PM me if you want :tongue:

Who would know that such bullshite thread would blossom into such a deep sharing of the self and its vicissitudes... truly this is the power of the transformative Scorpio energies

sylph

I can't believe i just read that bs

first of all, no idea what you mean..

second of all, just have to protect my image and make a disclaimer: I've never actually done any of the stuff that Aghoris do

It would basically be unacceptable for females anyway

god everyone takes **** so seriously here

don't you people find it interesting to read about certain stuff? i.e., REALITY.. as in, these Aghoris actually EXIST. Don't you want to know about things that are strange? Just so that you can at least be aware of it?

sylph

I just felt like expressing myself sorry.

You don't have to apologize.. I really don't want to have enemies and I don't want to come off like I'm trying to keep you from expressing yourself. I understand that not everyone is going to want to actually hear weird/taboo stuff. But at the same time, these are holy men. So info about them is far from 'bs'

Last edited:

Ukpoohbear

You don't have to apologize.. I really don't want to have enemies and I don't want to come off like I'm trying to keep you from expressing yourself. I understand that not everyone is going to want to actually hear weird/taboo stuff. But at the same time, these are holy men. So info about them is far from 'bs'

Yes I'm just reading about them now. I am already interested to hear more after reading they celebrate death and use profanitys. I guess that means my rude expression would actually be taken as a compliment and at least it was only words and not faeces being thrown around, I jus read that is what 'Dhuniwale Bhaba' does. Apparently he is rude in order to bless. I like this. Im going to bless my mum and see what happens.

craft94

It''s because your Venus and Jupiter dilutes the pure animal magnetism of Pluto in Scorpio. Sorry to break it to you

I thought the more Scorpio planets you had the more magnetic you were. Jupiter is ruler of my 7th house and Venus is Venus; shouldn't that make me sexy?

CafeAstrology's description of Pluto in Scorpio is literally just three words: "great sexual activity"

You're just jealous because your Pluto is in Sagittarius, the fatso generation thanks to all the time you guys waste arguing about social justice on your iphones . Sagittarians are referred to as "Sags" for a reason

Last edited:

Ukpoohbear

I thought the more Scorpio planets you had the more magnetic you were. Jupiter is ruler of my 7th house and Venus is Venus; shouldn't that make me sexy?

CafeAstrology's description of Pluto in Scorpio is literally just three words: "great sexual activity"

You're just jealous because your Pluto is in Sagittarius, the fatso generation thanks to all the time you guys waste arguing about social justice on your iphones . Sagittarians are referred to as "Sags" for a reason

Lololololololololololololol...

Looooooooooooooooool...

This Scorpio thread has got the heat. it is bringing out the magick of powerful woomen. The resident troll has turned into the castle's whipping boy and he is getting whiiiiiiiiped.

I love this forum there are so many characters. The sensible astrologers with sage advice and mature ways, mix with the fun astrologers like looking down on the children as they scrap and toy with each other. Not by using swear words though, although the playful use of language helps to distinguish the two groups. They use astrology terms in memes and share information they have learnt while swimming in the vast expanse of their deep and clever minds, the one asset that ties both groups together.

Ukpoohbear

Yeah, the people here are unbelievable. Such a wonderful community. :smile:

Yes! There is not one person that has been negative, even the ones who disagree with me show enough respect to argue their views. I guess this is what it would be like if the world got rid of stupid people.

sylph

I actually need to say something serious, although I think at this point I have probably already made myself clear; but I really don't want to be misjudged (we are in Mercury rx after all), so I just want to clarify this one thing.

When I said that I had interest in the Aghori path at one point, I was not implying that I condone or want to do any of their spiritual practices. What I find fascinating about them (and others like them) is their view of "enlightenment." They believe this attainment is only possible through becoming immune to both the darkness + the light. That is, not becoming attached to the so-called 'positive' things of this world, nor the negative. So in order for the Aghori to become immune to darkness, he must immerse himself in that which is terrifying, taboo, etc. And then, he must force himself to feel nothing toward it, to not get attached to his feelings of disgust or perhaps even pleasure (because pleasure is possible here -- some of the things Aghoris do would be considered normal in the West, like eating animal meat or drinking alcohol). I am a strict vegetarian, non-drinker and, basically, a typical Virgo when it comes to matters of health and hygiene. Like most of my ilk, you wouldn't be able to force me into the Aghori lifestyle!

And I want to apologize to you, Ukpoohbear, for taking your comment a little too personally earlier. I felt like you were attacking me and saying that what I posted was bs, and that you were thinking badly of me. Obviously it doesn't really matter what anyone thinks of anyone else, because we know ourselves better than others do, but I can get too sensitive when it comes to this kind of stuff. So yes, sorry :)

Last edited:

Ukpoohbear

I actually need to say something serious, although I think at this point I have probably already made myself clear; but I really don't want to be misjudged (we are in Mercury rx after all), so I just want to clarify this one thing.

When I said that I had interest in the Aghori path at one point, I was not implying that I condone or want to do any of their spiritual practices. What I find fascinating about them (and others like them) is their view of "enlightenment." They believe this attainment is only possible through becoming immune to both the darkness + the light. That is, not becoming attached to the so-called 'positive' things of this world, nor the negative. So in order for the Aghori to become immune to darkness, he must immerse himself in that which is terrifying, taboo, etc. And then, he must force himself to feel nothing toward it, to not get attached to his feelings of disgust or perhaps even pleasure (because pleasure is possible here -- some of the things Aghoris do would be considered normal in the West, like eating animal meat or drinking alcohol). I am a strict vegetarian, non-drinker and, basically, a typical Virgo when it comes to matters of health and hygeine. Like most of my ilk, you wouldn't be able to force me into the Aghori lifestyle!

And I want to apologize to you, Ukpoohbear, for taking your comment a little too personally earlier. I felt like you were attacking me and saying that what I posted was bs, and that you were thinking badly of me. Obviously it doesn't really matter what anyone thinks of anyone else, because we know ourselves better than others do, but I can get too sensitive when it comes to this kind of stuff. So yes, sorry ��

It was a comment directed to the whole of the thread but it was a bit rude and did not explain anything so it was open to being picked up wrong, it was my mistake. There is also no need to apologize but it shows you are a genuine person to think it and then say it so respect levelled up there! Do not apologize for being passionate about what you are talking about it is why i read the threads to enjoy reading the different energy and characters.

The Aghori life sounds really interesting too I would also enjoy hearing what you learnt about it.

sylph

Is it true that virgos are uptight and worry too much?

I know I can't sufficiently rest until I've worried about everything from my day at least 20 times as I lay in bed at night; and, when I wake up in a cold sweat 2 hours later, I find that the only thing I can do to get back to sleep is worry some more.

Despite this being an exaggeration, it's basically accurate. I think I'm addicted to stress and it's starting to scare me lol

craft94

Lololololololololololololol...

Looooooooooooooooool...

This Scorpio thread has got the heat. it is bringing out the magick of powerful woomen. The resident troll has turned into the castle's whipping boy and he is getting whiiiiiiiiped.

I love this forum there are so many characters. The sensible astrologers with sage advice and mature ways, mix with the fun astrologers like looking down on the children as they scrap and toy with each other. Not by using swear words though, although the playful use of language helps to distinguish the two groups. They use astrology terms in memes and share information they have learnt while swimming in the vast expanse of their deep and clever minds, the one asset that ties both groups together.

I mean, I was kidding lol but he hasn't replied so now I'm worried... :sad:
Though if he wasn't kidding (I'm assuming he was) about the Venus and Jupiter making me unattractive, I'd be very hurt because he's the only one on the forum who actually knows what I look like (I'd send more pics to him if he wants but not to anyone else) and he's actually smart so he's one of the only people on here whose opinion I value.

Ukpoohbear

I mean, I was kidding lol but he hasn't replied so now I'm worried... :sad:
Though if he wasn't kidding (I'm assuming he was) about the Venus and Jupiter making me unattractive, I'd be very hurt because he's the only one on the forum who actually knows what I look like (I'd send more pics to him if he wants but not to anyone else) and he's actually smart so he's one of the only people on here whose opinion I value.

Most smart people I know need to be questioned constantly to keep up their high standard because they can become sloppy or worse, arrogant.:alien: Clever people should also appreciate being challenged because it exercises the brain.

craft94

Most smart people I know need to be questioned constantly to keep up their high standard because they can become sloppy or worse, arrogant.:alien: Clever people should also appreciate being challenged because it exercises the brain.

I value you're opinion too, UKPoohBear!

I'll send you some pics. I'm curious to know whether or not you think I look like a tranny lmao

If I look ugly, maybe you can give me some of your spells so I can change that...