kind of lost currently.

Vista

I think all the planets in Earth signs are at odds with your Aquarius Sun conjunct Mercury. I can certainly see all the creativity inside your 5th house and Capricorn stellium.

When you say "fighting with being a teacher" as a back up plan what does that mean exactly? You say you want to do something in Arts, in what capacity? Could you teach art to children for example? You have Jupiter on Midheaven in Taurus, this is creativity and shows luck in your career. With all those Capricorn planets and both rulers of your Sun in Aquarius also in Capricorn, there is a practical side of your nature that will have to be addressed.

Transiting Pluto has been moving through your 5th house conjuncting one planet after another causing transformation. Soon it will conjunct Venus the ruler of your MC, I think you make a decision what direction to head. Also, Transiting Uranus is squaring all these planets, change is inevitable and will Pluto involved, you will be thrust towards your destiny.

I've been having a rough time for the past few years, a few illnesses in the family, my best friend passed recently and just a lot of stuff, but I'm keeping my faith up and counting my blessings daily lol. But, I'm wondering about what to do with my life & happiness. I'm kind of stuck and sometimes feel hopeless about things, I guess it can be accounted by the past few years. I know I want something in the arts and I've been fighting with being a teacher (my back up plan lol). My question is, looking at my chart what do you see? What should I be focusing on?

(if there's any EXTEREME bad news please don't tell me lol)

thnx

chart:
http://i.imgur.com/r6kkwOU.gif

moonlovechild

I think all the planets in Earth signs are at odds with your Aquarius Sun conjunct Mercury. I can certainly see all the creativity inside your 5th house and Capricorn stellium.

When you say "fighting with being a teacher" as a back up plan what does that mean exactly? You say you want to do something in Arts, in what capacity? Could you teach art to children for example? You have Jupiter on Midheaven in Taurus, this is creativity and shows luck in your career. With all those Capricorn planets and both rulers of your Sun in Aquarius also in Capricorn, there is a practical side of your nature that will have to be addressed.

Transiting Pluto has been moving through your 5th house conjuncting one planet after another causing transformation. Soon it will conjunct Venus the ruler of your MC, I think you make a decision what direction to head. Also, Transiting Uranus is squaring all these planets, change is inevitable and will Pluto involved, you will be thrust towards your destiny.

Thanks for answering :).

With teaching as my back up plan I mean if I don't end up focusing on making music or writing songs I would teach (like kindergarten or 1st grade). By something in the arts I mean singing, writing songs, performing, just create things from passion all that jazz.

When you say a practical side will have to be addressed, what do you mean? Like I will have to realize something soon?

Pluto scares me a little lol

Zarathu

Account Closed
Did you move away from your place of birth by more than 15 miles(25 km) durin the first 3 years of life? If so, how old were you(in months) and exactly where did you move(name of town)?

To look at the current emotional and mental challenges, I need this data to produce two new progressed charts.

moonlovechild

Did you move away from your place of birth by more than 15 miles(25 km) durin the first 3 years of life? If so, how old were you(in months) and exactly where did you move(name of town)?

To look at the current emotional and mental challenges, I need this data to produce two new progressed charts.

yes, Moved from Phoenix to a town called Avondale, same state of Arizona. I was maybe a few weeks old. My mother had complications during birth and we went to stay with my grandmother (her mother). Moved back to Phoenix maybe around 6 months

Last edited:

Zarathu

Account Closed
Do you want to have a function and stable income?

If so, unless you are extraordinarily talented musically, and you have already obtained a huge amount of training, and you are very very very lucky, this field in the USA is completely filled up.
I know of many young people with huge skills and talent who had to do something else because they simply couldn't make a living as an artist.

Last edited:

moonlovechild

Do you want to have a function and stable income?

If so, unless you are extraordinarily talented musically, and you have already obtained a huge amount of training, this field in the USA is completely filled up.
I know of many young people with huge skills and talent who had to do something else because they simply couldn't make a living as an artist.

I want that yes, but, I feel I'm pretty talented in my area. I'm not afraid to work my way up to my success though. But as far as money, getting a job and working isn't something I'm afraid to do.

very, very, very lucky? do you see that not happening or something?

Zarathu

Account Closed
I'm sorry. I read your post too quickly. I didn't realize that you were looking for a career analysis. While I do that work, it takes me a good 45 minutes to put it together, and I don't have the time to do that for you now.

If you have any skills at astrology, remember the three significant parts of it, plus several others.

First of all, do do a decent career analysis, IMO, I need some exterior pieces of information: training skills, school grades, SAT scores or other measure of IQ. Then I need to remember the three parts: issues related to the second house show your aptitudes and potential skills, issues related to the 6th house represent your preferred work environment, issues related to the 10th house show your success. Just because you might have success in the 10th house stuff, if it doesn't match your preferred working environment and your aptitude, and if you don't have the mental ability to do the job, plus enough Saturn to make it stick, it won't work for you.

What I'm trying to say is that I have experience in vocational analysis at the non-astrology psychological level, and at the astrological level, and to do a good job for a client, its much much much more complex than is ever presented on this forum.

moonlovechild

I'm sorry. I read your post too quickly. I didn't realize that you were looking for a career analysis. While I do that work, it takes me a good 45 minutes to put it together, and I don't have the time to do that for you now.

If you have any skills at astrology, remember the three significant parts of it, plus several others.

First of all, do do a decent career analysis, IMO, I need some exterior pieces of information: training skills, school grades, SAT scores or other measure of IQ. Then I need to remember the three parts: issues related to the second house show your aptitudes and potential skills, issues related to the 6th house represent your preferred work environment, issues related to the 10th house show your success. Just because you might have success in the 10th house stuff, if it doesn't match your preferred working environment and your aptitude, and if you don't have the mental ability to do the job, plus enough Saturn to make it stick, it won't work for you.

What I'm trying to say is that I have experience in vocational analysis at the non-astrology psychological level, and at the astrological level, and to do a good job for a client, its much much much more complex than is ever presented on this forum.

I'm sorry, in really confused lol. You want my SAT scores?
I'm asking what's going on in my life that's got things so depressing, and about what my career could be and is that (my career) what is also adding to my "rut".

Zarathu

Account Closed
I'm sorry, in really confused lol. You want my SAT scores?
I'm asking what's going on in my life that's got things so depressing, and about what my career could be and is that (my career) what is also adding to my "rut".

I don't want your SAT scores. I was simply explaining that career analysis is as difficult to do well as relationship analysis. It takes time, and it has to cover all the bases.

The real question here is what you would do with the information after you found it out. Just knowing that the chart shows something isn't going to change your life. You will have to do that yourself, and there are no magic wands, and no instant ways to change. It takes time, effort, and probably money.

You want to be a famous and rich singer/songwriter. But I've not heard that you have done anything in that direction except say that you think you have talent. Perhaps you have don things. Perhaps you have talent. But actions is what is going to make the change in your life.

Its looks like there is lots more to your original question than simply whether you can be a song writer/singer.