career in music/songwriting?

ukdesifem

I don't see why not.

Jupiter is conjunct your MC, which in career terms is a strong placement.

And your strong Cap/5th house stellium lends to this, as Neptune, Uranus and Venus can help any artist progress.

moonlovechild

I don't see why not.

Jupiter is conjunct your MC, which in career terms is a strong placement.

And your strong Cap/5th house stellium lends to this, as Neptune, Uranus and Venus can help any artist progress.
thanks so much!

I have a question, is there any truth about having the leo rising or moon aspects that could help?

Ameliajoy

I read somewhere about finding your talents in the fifth and offering it as service in the sixth. The stellium in the fifth, especially with neptune present, is like having a Pisces energy in your creative outlet. And Pisces has a total natural affinity for music. Pluto in the third would charge the songwriting/poetry with an intensity that I personally love (also a third house Pluto here)

moonlovechild

I read somewhere about finding your talents in the fifth and offering it as service in the sixth. The stellium in the fifth, especially with neptune present, is like having a Pisces energy in your creative outlet. And Pisces has a total natural affinity for music. Pluto in the third would charge the songwriting/poetry with an intensity that I personally love (also a third house Pluto here)
Thank you for taking the time and looking at my chart. :)

I think I could most definitely use my 5th house talents and use them in the 6th house lol.

I loved hearing about the Piseces energy, I never thought about it that way. Plus it's nice to hear I have a water engergy especially with so much Earth in my chart. With Pluto in the 3rd, I can see the intensity you're talking about in a lot of the things I write about.

Bunraku

What you need to worry about is if you have the drive and ambition to do so.
Provided you already have a plan, and if there's nothing stopping you, then you got the green light. :)

You have some several indicators of the arts, such as a jam packed 5th house. The ruler of 10 (Venus) is in the 5th house (of creativity). The ruler of 5th in 10th. Jupiter in the 10th is nice for career, plus it doesn't look like it's in bad condition anyways.

The rough Pluto and Mars aspect to your Sun+(retro)Merc can be channeled through writing. I think passionate emotions can inspire the greatest of works.

Nice chart! I've always wanted the Venus+Neptune conjunction. I was born a week to early for that lol.

If you're still not sure, try exploring other talents that are indicated in the chart. With 4 planets in the 5th, and not to mention that they're all aspected, I'm sure the 5th house is hard to ignore for you. :)

moonlovechild

What you need to worry about is if you have the drive and ambition to do so.
Provided you already have a plan, and if there's nothing stopping you, then you got the green light. :)

You have some several indicators of the arts, such as a jam packed 5th house. The ruler of 10 (Venus) is in the 5th house (of creativity). The ruler of 5th in 10th. Jupiter in the 10th is nice for career, plus it doesn't look like it's in bad condition anyways.

The rough Pluto and Mars aspect to your Sun+(retro)Merc can be channeled through writing. I think passionate emotions can inspire the greatest of works.

Nice chart! I've always wanted the Venus+Neptune conjunction. I was born a week to early for that lol.

If you're still not sure, try exploring other talents that are indicated in the chart. With 4 planets in the 5th, and not to mention that they're all aspected, I'm sure the 5th house is hard to ignore for you. :)
thank you so much!

I've always wondered about having a lot i planets in the 5th house, I was worried it was like over stuffed lol. It is hard for me to hard to ignore though, I've always found myself wrapped up in music someway somehow. I have to buckle down and really use my drive to get going!

I didn't know about my Mars/Pluto aspect! I'm gonna look into that.

The Venus/Neptune conjunction is pretty cool, I think it explains my tendency to day dream or stay in my own world lol

Last edited:

roz

taurus is ruled by venus so yes.

I also noticed that you have 3 bi-quintiles. quintiles and biquintiles are supposed to mean talent. Biquintile is less strong than quintile though.

moon biquintile mercury -- this one especially good for expressing emotions
sun biquintile moon -- creative, restless, need for risks
jupiter biquintile uranus --original, inventive