People naturally distrust or gossip about me?

Bradders

So, I thought I could use a hand in understanding how for seemingly 5 years in my life now I've been heavily distrusted, gossiped about, made a folly of since I was 15, with extremely distant pain from family, lacking any existence feeling at all, extremely painful suicidal feeling, people constantly manipulating and cutting me down, awesome friends turning into enemies and distrusting me.

At times, I just felt like the world just hated me to hell, I've watched amazing friends turn into mass manipulators, I've had my family distrust me, I've had my lover distrust me of my life, I've had hundreds gossip over me and manipulate me in sake of their own, and to be honest, I've never really won but been a kickaround and scapegoatee for people to blame, criminalize and cut down and think I'm a liar and a fake.

Attachments

• Pisces Rising.gif
    Pisces Rising.gif
    50.1 KB · Views: 38
Last edited:

hknt99

you are exacly 1 month younger than me :lol:
i also have experienced very similar situations to yours
i think people underestimate the jupiter placement
people with jupiter in scorpio are manipulative assholes, while we(libra jupiter) just try to be nice
also transit pluto sun conjunction in 10th house got in into trouble for sure, isnt it better now ?

Last edited: