Eclipse on Mars Return

Slytherin88

Hello, guys. I just found out that the day I'll have my Mars return next year, it's going to be a lunar eclipse in Sagittarius, and this will square Mars, which will be conjunct my natal Mars in Pisces. Mars rules my 11th house( placidius) and 10th house(equal sign) and it's in my 9th house. What can I expect?Also, it's worth mentioning that at that time, Venus is retrograde in my 12 house and squaring my Mars. I believe having an eclipse on your mars return it means that this eclipse will effect me for two years and a half. Since, eclipse is on my 6th house I believe I will find a job, especially since it's squaring the ruler of my 10th house(equal sign). What do you think?

JUPITERASC

Hello, guys. I just found out that the day I'll have my Mars return next year, it's going to be a lunar eclipse in Sagittarius, and this will square Mars, which will be conjunct my natal Mars in Pisces. Mars rules my 11th house( placidius) and 10th house(equal sign) and it's in my 9th house. What can I expect?Also, it's worth mentioning that at that time, Venus is retrograde in my 12 house and squaring my Mars. I believe having an eclipse on your mars return it means that this eclipse will effect me for two years and a half. Since, eclipse is on my 6th house I believe I will find a job, especially since it's squaring the ruler of my 10th house(equal sign). What do you think?
bi-wheel of natal chart with mars return on outer wheel helpful :smile:

Slytherin88

horoscope-synastry-chart7-700__transits_17-4-1992_10-25_a_5-6-2020_13-05.jpg
Is this one okay?