Spirituality and relationships

or1000

Everybody is at a current and individual point in their spirituality. But does it seem difficult for you to connect with others who are not a similar point to you? And what is your advice for dealing with this?

A spiritual awakening is a shift in consciousness from body identification (I am only this body, I'm finite, I'm separate from everything else) to spirit consciousness.Right now, there's a huge movement toward awakening. A lot of people are moving from identifying solely with their body to experiencing themselves as something much greater.
To be in relationship with others is an innate need for human beings. We are inevitably more content when our life features fulfilling relationships — friendships, romantic love, family.Love is not all about receiving. True, authentic love is about giving. It involves surrendering yourself and supporting your partner to your fullest capacity.

The final aim of human life is to merge into God. This is called moksha or salvation. Using Astrology, we can study the elements in the horosocpe of a person and decide his level of spiritual attainment. Spiritual astrology deals with study of horoscope to know the maturify of the soul.

Sweet Pea

A spiritual awakening is a shift in consciousness from body identification (I am only this body, I'm finite, I'm separate from everything else) to spirit consciousness.Right now, there's a huge movement toward awakening. A lot of people are moving from identifying solely with their body to experiencing themselves as something much greater.
To be in relationship with others is an innate need for human beings. We are inevitably more content when our life features fulfilling relationships — friendships, romantic love, family.Love is not all about receiving. True, authentic love is about giving. It involves surrendering yourself and supporting your partner to your fullest capacity.

But you have to be careful to support your partner's or friends' HIGHER nature, not their lower, personality nature, otherwise your self-surrender just makes you an accessory to their personality desires. Many Neptunian folk become enablers, who can't say "no", to other people. I'm not a Christian, but one of the most helpful books I read was written by a Christian (Roberts Liardon) to teach us to say "no" to soul-demeaning traits or activities in other people.

There is also the concept of the three forms of energy that surround and condition us - Sattva, rajas, and tamas. Most people are a mixture of rajas and tamas, but spiritual people are moving into sattva. When you're sattvic, people with the other orientations find it hard to be around you. They can't pick a fight or have an argument, you don't want to do the rajasic things they do or eat/binge in the tamasic way that they do. It's like oil and water being unable to mix. There's a helpful description on this page about those 3 qualities and typical manifestations of them -

https://www.spiritualresearchfoundation.org/spiritual-research/the-universe/sattva-raja-tama/

The answer to the OP's question is that yes, it is hard to connect with people who are incompatible with our vibes, and one solution is to avoid them. Another solution is to experiment with "holding the sattvic vibe" around them and see how you get on. But if they explode with exasperation, because they can't get a rise out of you, then you are simply not doing yourself any favours being around them, though you may be subtly 'lifting' their energy fields just a little, to their ultimate benefit. But do this little by little, don't expect miracles.

StillOne

Thanks for that explanation Sweet Pea! The link is excellent as well! It makes a lot of sense from that perspective. :joyful: