New Year! Solar return!

theV

Hello everyone! I've been off lately, and I haven't contributed anything to astrologycommunity in these past couple of months. But I have came to conclusion about some solar return position. Last Solar return, my Sun crowned my first house. This positions enables me whenever it happens to regenerate my outer look. I look healthier like I always weight during SR 1st house sun, and this position turns the focus on myself and my success. Now this year solar return, I am having my sun in the 10th house. I remember having this position when I graduated from high school.That year was amazing in the way I gained a lot of recognition and awards.

What are your inputs on my 2017/2018 Solar return?:innocent: Happy birthday Virgos:)

Attachments

• solaretur.jpg
    solaretur.jpg
    59.3 KB · Views: 21
  • user27063_pic6882_1499508845.jpg
    user27063_pic6882_1499508845.jpg
    37.7 KB · Views: 19

AtlanticPacific

Happy Birthday and welcome back! I would be happy to give you my 2 cents, however I find the software program you use a bit hard to view...I usually use the "SR + Natal + houses" on astro.com. :smile:

theV

Happy Birthday and welcome back! I would be happy to give you my 2 cents, however I find the software program you use a bit hard to view...I usually use the "SR + Natal + houses" on astro.com. :smile:

Here you go

Attachments

• astro_32gw_01_aziz_201791.26349.59271.jpg
    astro_32gw_01_aziz_201791.26349.59271.jpg
    53.7 KB · Views: 19
  • astro_23gw_01_aziz_201791.26386.60400.jpg
    astro_23gw_01_aziz_201791.26386.60400.jpg
    55.1 KB · Views: 18

AtlanticPacific

Definite career changes appear to be in store. There's a nice kite that funnels into Uranus in the 6th, and the fact that it is conj your natal MC points to change there. Also the trine between 6th house ruler (Mars) and Uranus is nicely supportive, and with Mars and MC in Leo you'll be fired up - in fact you have a lot of fixed fire energy so if you want to make change, this year you'll be supported. I feel like there will be some kind of change involving the home. Potentially a move (and you will have Jupiter crossing your IC in the coming months) however that Sun/Nept opposition may complicate matters. I think this will be a complex year emotionally, but some nice opportunities to grow as well. Your natal chart is a bowl (as is mine) so in this SR chart you're given the opportunity to grow in the areas needed by your natal. Best of luck to you.

theV

Definite career changes appear to be in store. There's a nice kite that funnels into Uranus in the 6th, and the fact that it is conj your natal MC points to change there. Also the trine between 6th house ruler (Mars) and Uranus is nicely supportive, and with Mars and MC in Leo you'll be fired up - in fact you have a lot of fixed fire energy so if you want to make change, this year you'll be supported. I feel like there will be some kind of change involving the home. Potentially a move (and you will have Jupiter crossing your IC in the coming months) however that Sun/Nept opposition may complicate matters. I think this will be a complex year emotionally, but some nice opportunities to grow as well. Your natal chart is a bowl (as is mine) so in this SR chart you're given the opportunity to grow in the areas needed by your natal. Best of luck to you.

Nice to meet you first AtlanticPacific. I like people reading my chart rather than reading it to myself although I have 8 years experience reading birth charts. I had moved house last year so I am not really confident about moving house again until 5 years passes. The last time I had 10th house Sun SR was really a rewarding year in term of recognition and success. I see myself focusing again this year on achieving my goals and being out there again in the world. 1st SR Sun last year was about polishing myself and getting confidence. This year is about going there and hustling.

:smile: That was a nice read thank you so much.

AtlanticPacific

My pleasure. :biggrin: I can relate to liking others to have a look at my chart - I find it hard to be fully objective when analyzing my own charts. In fact I have my own SR coming up next month - maybe if you have time you could have a look?

I hope this 10th house Sun brings you everything you hope for and more. Indeed it should be perfect for "getting out there and hustling"! :smile: In terms of the house thing - I don't really see a move per se, but something related to home that will be brought up. Perhaps connected to 8th house matters (loans, investments, etc. etc.) or adding on/expanding.

theV

My pleasure. :biggrin: I can relate to liking others to have a look at my chart - I find it hard to be fully objective when analyzing my own charts. In fact I have my own SR coming up next month - maybe if you have time you could have a look?

I hope this 10th house Sun brings you everything you hope for and more. Indeed it should be perfect for "getting out there and hustling"! :smile: In terms of the house thing - I don't really see a move per se, but something related to home that will be brought up. Perhaps connected to 8th house matters (loans, investments, etc. etc.) or adding on/expanding.

Why not? I'd love to take a look at your chart.

AtlanticPacific

Thanks again for having a look..Will be nice to have your input!

Last time I had the SR AC/DC in these positions (also with the nodes conjunct) I entered into a long term romantic relationship that lasted for several years. I also had Pluto in the 5th and Neptune in the 7th that year as well - I wonder if the same will happen in the coming year do you think? I'm not sure what to make of having Saturn in the 5th, this is new for me although my 2016 SR had Saturn conjunct the DC and I began dating a much older man (it didn't last though).

I also see a potential for a move - perhaps even to a foreign country? And possibly step kids??

Let me know what you think! :smile:

Attachments

• SR.jpg
    SR.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 13
  • SR w natal.jpg
    SR w natal.jpg
    42.7 KB · Views: 21
Last edited:

theV

Thanks again for having a look..Will be nice to have your input!

Last time I had the SR AC/DC in these positions (also with the nodes conjunct) I entered into a long term romantic relationship that lasted for several years. I also had Pluto in the 5th and Neptune in the 7th that year as well - I wonder if the same will happen in the coming year do you think? I'm not sure what to make of having Saturn in the 5th, this is new for me although my 2016 SR had Saturn conjunct the DC and I began dating a much older man (it didn't last though).

I also see a potential for a move - perhaps even to a foreign country? And possibly step kids??

Let me know what you think! :smile:

I also saw a strong potential for a travel abroad or experience in foreign countries. The SR IC is in the 9th house with Mercury conjunct Jupiter. Therefore, there is a strong emphasis on the 9th house affairs. I see a possibility of learning a new language, completing your higher studies, possibly embarking on new adventure in foreign lands possibly teaching abroad. Do you have any communicative endeavors? it would be great if you do because this year sounds very profitable if you pursue academic goal. 2nd house SR is in Virgo, 10th house SR is in Taurus, Venus is in Libra in the third house indicates possible profit gains from foreign affairs or business. 9th house SR is in the Natal 2nd house reinforce this. Have you considered teaching english abroad?

Anyway I spot a lot of connection to foreign cultures.

AtlanticPacific

Thanks for your quick reply! No plans to study or teach but have been debating doing some writing again. Will be interesting to see how that 3rd house/9th house activity plays out - I feel like I have some interesting surprises in store. :biggrin:

What do you make of the 5th house activity, esp Saturn and Pluto there? I'm puzzled by that combo..new romance with older guy? Or some kind of restriction vis a vis a new romance?