Inconjunctions

Alitta the Archer

Sun Quincunx (Inconjunct) Moon
“Your perceptions of others and of life circumstances alter as you get older. As others misunderstand your intentions and you misjudge others' motivations, natural corrections occur for you. It is through concentrating on the core values of communication in relationships that you make major adjustments between your ego drives and your emotional needs. This becomes a critical mechanism for personal growth and development”

http://www.cafeastrology.com/natal/quincunxinterpretations.html

“your ties to the past and to emotional security are misaligned with the ways in which you consciously express your will and desire. The resulting stress is usually seen in your relationships. In your desire to hold on to old friends and associates, you make enormous *concessions. You create situations that bind you with obligations to people and that are difficult to free yourself from. You so complicate your life this way that one would suspect your enjoy suffering at the hands of others. “
From the book ‘Aspects and Personality’ by Karen Hamaker-Zondag

I would have to ask (like with hard aspects) did your parents really understand one another? or was it an uneasy alliance perhaps?

If we just look at the 'signs' involed to see why they don't gel..

Aries quincunx Virgo.
Aries is very straightforward, what you see is what you get, calls a spade a shovel and is very direct and to the point, rather impatient and impulsive, soon to flare up soon to flare doesn’t hold grudges. Very good at starting things, motivating people and starting projects but not good at finishing them, not very good with money either except spending it. Aries belongs to a group of 3signs which values it freedom and independence very highly. Sagittarius and Aquarius other two.

Although its easy to see why these people get together, because they are both highly sexed signs. In fact Aries is joint second place with Taurus, but Taurus is much more romantic and affectionate and loving, Aries wants quantity and Taurus wants quality.

Now Virgo is very similar to Scorpio insomuch as they are both extremely analytical, but Virgo is ‘born worrier’ same as Cancer, these two signs can really worry for the rest of us. They do keep churning things over and over and this can cause mental stress. Can be quite, sit at the back of classroom, wants to go unnoticed, power behind the throne. You find a lot of Virgo’s in banking/finance or complimentary therapies. Do have a thing about health and hygiene, most are very clean but some are complete opposites. Can nitpit and sometimes pay too much attention to small details and not look at broader bigger picture. Can be sarcastic, critical and very restless, cos it’s a ‘mutable sign’ and all the mutable signs are restless! There is nothing restless about Aries, can make decisions in snap instant and really wouldn’t appreciate nit picking. Aries wants to start lots projects, have a go at allsorts and Virgo does not want to scatter its energies, it focused and practical. Virgo probably wouldn’t appreciate the direct approach cos it wants to look deeply into things first, weigh up pros and cons

Now your moon only has hard aspects, whereas sun has some nice trines which should help to smooth things out..

Great insight Astrologor50, I really like this thread, very interesting:happy:
But how about Inconjunctions to the MC ? Both Neptune and Uranus Inconjunct my MC within an Orb of 1°45.
So how does that affect me ? Where do the conflicting energies manifest precisely ?

Great insight Astrologor50, I really like this thread, very interesting:happy:
But how about Inconjunctions to the MC ? Both Neptune and Uranus Inconjunct my MC within an Orb of 1°45.
So how does that affect me ? Where do the conflicting energies manifest precisely ?

do you want to post your chart? all depends on if your TOB is accurate for these to be effective, then they may just be subtle, they may only get triggered by a passing transit, prog or solar arc.

Go back to basics, what asc sign and what planet sign? and see why they don't get or get along and then look within yourself. It can take an awful lot of self examination to get at quincunxs...

TaoAgent22

Wow!! I didn't know about inconjuncts and found out right when I needed to.

I have some crazy useful Pluto energy, conjuncting 1 degree away from Moon and 5 degrees away from Saturn. So there's something ultra heavy going on in my spiritual and subconscious development that I can easily attest to.

But I just found out I've got my Pluto Quincunx my Midheaven. No wonder!!! I'm a master at my 'trade' and yet have been thrust on a starving artist route for most of my life. It's always given me this "lonely at the top" **** that always made me see the need to keep my ego in check else I get super bitter and arrogant about it. But now I see why!!

I've recently come to some amount of grips on it, I think because I'm working very heavily (Capricorn MC and S. Node helping) to break through this now with the last remaining gasp of my youth, but also because of this realization that if I HAD achieved early recognition in my life for my obvious talents, I'd have been proverbially and literally
"given a mic" without being worthy of that role. I'd have messed it all up, not knowing I had very very green pastures ahead of me, spiritually, and would have wasted my 15 minutes of fame on ignorant things. Now that I think I can break out of these psych(ic/ological) shackles, I can see that the timing will be.... impeccable!!!

I've learned this time and again as I grow out of maladaptive ways: one's 'problems' and such are your biggest blessings when they finally reach breaking point and compel one to take the wide-strides necessary to get out of them! They literally condition and train you (automatically, while your life simply goes on) to a point of incredible personal inner power! Take your "limitations" as limits to be broken, once you find that point of leverage out of them!!!

Pluto, you crazy minx; making SURE (along with my vicious scorpion moon and vicious sensei saturn) that I grew to a certain point before it released its grip on my seemingly doomed midheaven.

magnolia8

I've only read the first post, but what's the typical orb for a quincunx? I'm trying to decide whether Pluto and my Midheaven are inconjunct.

I have Venus and Sun both quincunx Neptune, plus Mercury quincunx Uranus.