[Please Read] Will we...?

PisceanVenus

Hi all!

I had someone I was getting to know long distance. We had plans to be together, but it didnt happen for various reasons (we stopped talking during the last venus retrograde). Now, I'm curious as to whether we could make it happen in the future. The question asked is "Will Morgan and I be together in a relationship?" I will post the link to the chart below.

http://i1166.photobucket.com/albums/q609/PisceanVenus/astro_2gw_30_question_on_morgan3661422710.gif

As always I appreciate any and all responses!

-PV

misskitty

I think there is a chance. The Moon (her) next action is to trine Saturn (you). That happens in 4 somethings, likely weeks, so maybe you will hear from her in a month or so. However, the Moon is in the 8th house meaning that she is troubled by something, and then right after it trines Saturn it opposes Mercury, perhaps signifying an argument? Let us know what happens!

Cypocryphy

Hi all!

I had someone I was getting to know long distance. We had plans to be together, but it didnt happen for various reasons (we stopped talking during the last venus retrograde). Now, I'm curious as to whether we could make it happen in the future. The question asked is "Will Morgan and I be together in a relationship?" I will post the link to the chart below.

http://i1166.photobucket.com/albums/q609/PisceanVenus/astro_2gw_30_question_on_morgan3661422710.gif

-PV

Looking at your chart, your Sun is in the third house, signifying a question about messages/communication. This is in opposition to your Moon, situated in the eight house. This shows emotional anguish because of a breakdown in communication/messages between yourself and Morgan. Having your Ascendant in Cancer with the Moon, and Venus also in the first house, shows that this is a emotionally romantic concern for yourself. The chart seems to be radical.

I will not use the seventh house to signify Morgan because from your short account, it seems that you two were friends rather than lovers. As such, I will use the eleventh house. Venus is Morgan's planet, and it is in your first house, which is fitting. There are no major aspects between the two planets. The only aspect is a minor one, a quincunx. Normally this too would be disregarded but it is almost perfect. Because of this, I would say that there is a problem with your relationship with Morgan. Left to its natural course, I do not see she and you in a relationship. This is not set in stone, however. If you make an effort or change the situation, who knows. But the Moon's pull on your relationship will not cause her to flow toward you.

Best,
C.

Last edited:

PisceanVenus

Thank you both for taking a look at this for me. First though, I feel I should clarify that Morgan is actually male. (Gay. Yes, I know, but some might say this would have an effect on the reading )

Cypocryphy, you are exactly right about the breakdown in communication/messages between he and I. Even though we were long distance, things between us were picking up fast and we both were really into each other, but I chose to end it because I began to feel like we werent communicating as well as we had been. I had forgotten all about ever being with him until another chart (about something else) predicted I would again be with someone I had recently separated from (which at the time was him). Every since, I've been curious.

Miss Kitty, Thanx so much for responding... You were spot on with your description of the moon's situation. However, I think I may be the moon on this one?

Is there anything else to be seen in this chart? Should I let my curiosity get the best of me and pursue this? How should I approach this? Is he curious about there possibly being an "us" too?

Last edited:

PisceanVenus

For any who is peeking in and wants to take a look at the chart. :)

Hi all!

-PV