will i get out of this judgement

pudinnpop

Bac k in the summer i was under reveiw from the govt regarding my child tax benefit...The first time nothing came of it,but then they wanted to reveiw me again,because my ex has been making false claims!!

So i turned in the stuff they asked for and they wrote back saying it wasnt good enough..So again they asked for yet more stuff!! I just had surgery and now the file is closed..Wasnt turned in on time..They say i owe them 100000 dollars now..Basically saying i didnt have my daughter the last 3 years!! The info i provided alreay should be proof enuff since they wanted report cards,notes from Drs etc..This time they wanted more report cards, a note from the dentists etc etc..I have gathered alot more but like i said my file is closed now..Im going to see a MP (local govt head) and see if they cant help because this is clearly wrong,and the govt is making me guilty foir somethig i didnt do which was fraud..Its like they DONT want to belive me and being unbearably un fair ..As it sits i barely have nothing and im on social assistance and there will be NOWAY i will be able to pay this back..So what they have done is stopped all child tax benefits and all other credits im entitled too!!This is money for bills..I have had to borrow large sums of cash to even keep my phone and internet for the kids...I may have to let my daughter go live with her dad because we can barley afford to eat!!

All because my ex called and made a bogus claim!!

Can anyone pls tell what they see in this chart!!

Attachments

• govt horary.jpg
    govt horary.jpg
    84.5 KB · Views: 22
Last edited:

Anachiel

I think you will be just fine.

Here are the reasons I think this. The chart shows you are signified by Jupiter. You are in a strong mutual reception with the Moon and also with Venus. So, you have assistance on your side.

The Moon, your co-significator, has just left an awful opposition to Mars. So, the worst is over. Now, the Moon is about to sextile Mercury which, interestingly, is in your own 2nd house of money. Also, Mercury rules the 7th. So, in essence, money will be put back in your hands from someone else.

As I said earlier, Venus and the Moon help you out. Venus rules the 10th of authority figures and the Moon also rules the 8th of other people's money.

I don't know how it all works where you are, or what is involved but you may need to apply to a judge (of some sort) or abitration or something like that. Some figure in authority who can reconcile the matter. You probably already know this but, I think you're OK.

Blessings,

Anachiel

pudinnpop

Hi Thanks again!!..Right now i got a MP( memeber of parliament) helping me out..He told me he sees cases like this all the time and usually resolve favorably...When u say someone else puts money into my hands..is it the govt..cos thats who i need to do it,lol...The chart looks that way yes??? Cos 8th house id say would be them..because its money that comes from them!!

I should know something hopefully this week..Thank again !! Your so helpful!! XOXOXOXOXO!!

PS..BTW the MP is an autority thats been elected in!! This is who we go to when govt and other bodies in autority try to mess with ppl!!

Anachiel

Hi Thanks again!!..Right now i got a MP( memeber of parliament) helping me out..He told me he sees cases like this all the time and usually resolve favorably...When u say someone else puts money into my hands..is it the govt..cos thats who i need to do it,lol...The chart looks that way yes??? Cos 8th house id say would be them..because its money that comes from them!!

I should know something hopefully this week..Thank again !! Your so helpful!! XOXOXOXOXO!!

PS..BTW the MP is an autority thats been elected in!! This is who we go to when govt and other bodies in autority try to mess with ppl!!

Hey, no problem. You're welcome.

Yes, I agree with you regarding the 8th house. It signifies "other people's money" in general. In this case, the gov't, or that entity or body or being, that is due to pay you.

Again, best wishes.