Neptune conj. Usa`s part of Omens & Signs

Phoenix Venus

Hey everyone. Neptune will be coming up to a conjunction to USAs part of Omens & Signs, derived from the formula As + Uranus - Mercury,this coming january.

This is neptunes third and final conjunction to this part, as it passed this degree during its retrograde passage... (i have a thread on neptunes retrograde passage here:
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?p=573783#post573783 )

....and boy is it fascinating. Take a look at the chart axis!!!! This is the exact axis that is derived from the proposed chart of Yeshua. Phew.

Check it out. There is a lot of interesting symbolism going on, too, which i will post about later on in the thread.

Neptune is also moving towards its final conjunction to Yeshuas natal venus. I might post that chart in a bit.

astro_2gw_502_nep_conj_usa_omens7594722432_zps5822a833.gif

Last edited:

Phoenix Venus

So before i post on the chart axis id like to give a brief interpretation of some of the other chart points as i think it sets up the tenor of this chart very nicely.

I would like to point out that the chart axis being identical to Yeshuas chart axis, to me, is an indication that there is quite a message to be taken out of this chart.... Omens & signs of the most highly spiritual in nature for the USA... shown to those citizens who are most receptive to divine guidance.

Neptune is the planet of higher love and inspiration. It is conducive to the flow of spiritual energy and often represents the more subtle workings around us. (for instance when neptune conjuncted my part of soul i had a series of very influential spiritual experiences take place... It makes its final return to my part of soul this march and the chart is a real WOWZER....)

So neptune triggering the USAs part of omens & signs will likely be a time of much spiritual guidance for who have their eyes open....

The sun in this chart is at 28 cap.

Here is the symbol for that degree taken from Dane Rudhyar's "An Astrological Mandala":

" A LARGE AVIARY.

KEYNOTE: The enjoyment of spiritual values by the soul able to familiarize itself with their implications....CLAIRAUDIENCE."

The moon's position in this chart is 25 sag:

" A CHUBBY BOY ON A HOBBY HORSE.

KEYNOTE: The anticipatory enjoyment of powers one can only as yet dream of utilizing....FORESHADOWING."

So the two luminaries... One with the keyword of clairaudience and the other with the symbol of foreshadowing.... Wow! How appropriate for a chart dealing with "omens & signs"!

...it just goes to show how accurate & reinforcing the symbols can be in describing the underlying workings and implications of a chart...

The part of fortune for this chart is quite fitting as well at 28 leo:

"
MANY LITTLE BIRDS ON A LIMB OF A BIG TREE.

KEYNOTE: A wide, and perhaps confusing, openness to a multiplicity of inspiring potentialities.

There is a stage in the spiritual life —which is not different from the everyday life — during which the consciousness, aspiring to greater realizations or more impressive forms of self-expression, feels itself flooded with new ideas and new possibilities. This can be very exciting, yet also quite confusing. It becomes necessary to focus oneself by limiting one's field of vision and activity.

This third stage of the thirtieth five-fold sequence brings us the results of the two preceding ones. We should try not to be OVERWHELMED WITH POTENTIALITIES, yet should enjoy the wonderful lightness of feeling this may bring after perhaps many days, months or years of frustration or darkness."

So here we see a symbol involving the flooding of inspiration... Urging us to focus oneself in order to truly enjoy the lightness that this spiritual influx entails....

i looked up the part of omens & signs for this chart and mixed with the chart axis... Is truly blowing me away!

Part of omens & signs at 28 scorpio:

" THE KING OF THE FAIRIES APPROACHING HIS DOMAIN.

KEYNOTE: The capacity in man to recognize and to pay homage to an integrating Principle at the core of all existence.

This rather peculiar picture tells us perhaps a good deal about the limitations of the mind of the clairvoyant who saw it, though it can be related to the symbolism of the various creatures of a spirit world mentioned in some alchemical and Rosicrucian books. What seems to be implied is that beyond both outer nature and the realm of the proud ego, a spiritual world exists to which the intuitive consciousness of man can pay allegiance. In that world, all manifested entities are seen as multiple aspects of a central Power and Consciousness. It is such a central principle of unity that human societies have sought to revere symbolically in human, all-too-human kings. In an individual sense, this principle is the Self.

This is the third stage in the forty-eighth five-fold pattern of symbols. It adds a new dimension to the two preceding ones. At this stage the presence of a spiritual unifying factor begins to be sensed by the individual perhaps weary of the outer shows of his culture. An INNER ALLEGIANCE begins to polarize the consciousness."

Wooowwww... What a sign!

This chart is showing a great surge of spiritual guidance towards those american citizens who are devoted to the cause of higher love and evolution.

piercethevale

Part of omens & signs at 28 scorpio:

" THE KING OF THE FAIRIES APPROACHING HIS DOMAIN.

KEYNOTE: The capacity in man to recognize and to pay homage to an integrating Principle at the core of all existence.

This rather peculiar picture tells us perhaps a good deal about the limitations of the mind of the clairvoyant who saw it, though it can be related to the symbolism of the various creatures of a spirit world mentioned in some alchemical and Rosicrucian books. What seems to be implied is that beyond both outer nature and the realm of the proud ego, a spiritual world exists to which the intuitive consciousness of man can pay allegiance. In that world, all manifested entities are seen as multiple aspects of a central Power and Consciousness. It is such a central principle of unity that human societies have sought to revere symbolically in human, all-too-human kings. In an individual sense, this principle is the Self.

This is the third stage in the forty-eighth five-fold pattern of symbols. It adds a new dimension to the two preceding ones. At this stage the presence of a spiritual unifying factor begins to be sensed by the individual perhaps weary of the outer shows of his culture. An INNER ALLEGIANCE begins to polarize the consciousness."

Wooowwww... What a sign!

This chart is showing a great surge of spiritual guidance towards those american citizens who are devoted to the cause of higher love and evolution.

Hail King Oberon

Phoenix Venus

Thanks piercethevale, your appreciation makes all the difference. :smile:

I was looking around at some charts as im planning to get a post up on the chart axis of the "nep conj usa part of omens" chart soon.....

But i noticed something truly bizarre regarding the chart for the conjunction of Neptune to Yeshuas natal venus....

Check this out...

A chart cast to philadelphia time (thats february 13 @ 7:12:09 am) puts the MC at 12.33 sag, conjunct USAs prenatal new moon hyleg...

The same chart cast to the time in bethlehem, isreal puts the MC at 1.35 aries, conjunct Yeshuas prenatal new moon hyleg !!!

That is truly something else!!

I will post the charts tomorrow as i must get some sleep.... (though i admit this little connection has my mind whirlin and i might just be layin here all googley eyed for a bit.... The woes of being an astrologer..!! Lol )

Phoenix Venus

Another connection between the two charts...

The IC, the spiritual WHY of the philly chart, is at 13 gemini... Conj the 12th house cusp of the bethlehem chart... The answer to the worlds biggest problem...

Here is the symbol for that degree (ibid) :

" FAMOUS PIANIST GIVING A CONCERT PERFORMANCE.

KEYNOTE: Individual fulfillment in the performing of a social function to which some prestige is attached.

Having entered upon the path of individualized experience that brings him in touch with broader or higher realms of superpersonal inspiration, the individual person is able to become himself a source of inspiration, an agent for Man and the formative Powers guiding human evolution. His role is to mobilize emotions, to present to others an image of what for most people is beyond their mediocre and lukewarm responses to the challenge of becoming "more-than-man" — to experience more intensely and to see farther. This is the role of the true and ideal "virtuoso" (vir meaning strength, manliness; thus "virtue") and, in a far-reaching sense, of the Avatar whose example fascinates human beings, leading them to leave behind their past and to venture forth into new realms of experience.

At this third stage we see the meanings of the two preceding symbols, synthesized. One moves into new realms and successfully challenges the fears, the insecurity and the lack of self-confidence of the past in oneself —- all negative attitudes which, while conditioned by the social environment, have become engraved upon the unconscious. Having achieved this liberation, one can bring to the environment the power generated by self-discipline, skill and self-confidence. One has become an at least potential SOURCE OF INSPIRATION."

...remarkable....

But really... Im jumping ahead a bit... Ill be back with a full proper analysis when i have time...

Phoenix Venus

Okay, so lets look again at the chart for Neptune conjuncting USAs part of omens & signs.

Neptune can be called the planet that connects us to our collective consciousness. It connects the one to the many, the planet of the universal mind of love. It can be described as a planet that brings spiritual visions and gifts. So that the chart axis for this conjunction falls on the exact same degrees as Yeshuas chart axis, is truly remarkable, and a very positive indication that there is an important message for the USA involving the themes of this chart.

Here is the AC, or the who, of the chart @ 1 libra:

" IN A COLLECTION OF PERFECT SPECIMENS OF MANY BIOLOGICAL FORMS, A BUTTERFLY DISPLAYS THE BEAUTY OF ITS WINGS, ITS BODY IMPALED BY A FINE DART.

KEYNOTE: The immortal archetypal reality that a perfect and dedicated life reveals.

Just as the symbol for Aries 1° evoked the keynote of the entire first half of the cycle, i.e. differentiation out of the undifferentiated "Ocean of potentiality," this symbol for Libra 1° reveals to the intuitive consciousness the essential character of the second hemicycle. In the yearly cycle we have reached the fall equinox, the symbolic time -of bringing in the harvest in preparation for winter. It is the time consecrated to the seed, just as the spring equinox is consecrated to the germ, the new rise of life which in-forms the growth of individual organisms.

At this autumnal point, the drive toward individualization and self-assertion has lost much of its momentum, while a new trend is successfully and dynamically challenging its hegemony — the trend toward the formation of collectivities of individuals. But this new trend can be misunderstood if seen only superficially as the mere gathering together of individual persons. The process has a much deeper meaning, and indeed an inner source of power, for what is at stake is not merely an aggregation of separate units (simple or already complex, as in the case of "families"). At the core of this "coming together," the "descent" or externalization of archetypal realities is gradually occurring. At the Libra stage, these archetypal realities are "Forms"; at the Scorpio stage they will be "Powers." The symbol for this degree of the fall equinox thus describes a "perfect form" —the result of the metamorphosis of "worm" into butterfly, a process the symbolism of which has so often been used to indicate to man the possibility of his being transformed into "more-than-man," the transhuman being, the true Initiate, the Adept, the Perfect. The perfect butterfly is impaled by a fine dart; the symbol of "dart of wisdom" was used in Marc Jones's mimeographed course, while the original notation of what the clairvoyant had seen indicated "a butterfly made perfect by a dart through it," suggesting a process of perfection through sacrifice.

As I see it, the dart can hardly be said to have made the butterfly perfect, but it keeps it perfect by killing the living organism. The impaled butterfly is preserved by the dart which "fixes" it in perfection for a whole cycle, i.e. it makes an archetype of it. By thus escaping the normal process of dying and decay, the butterfly form (the "perfection") is kept. It is kept in the mystical Shamballah, where it is said that the Pattern of Man is kept, just as the perfect bar measuring exactly one meter is (or was) kept in a crypt in Paris, where the metric system was originally devised.

The perfect butterfly thus represents the outcome of the process of occult discipleship symbolized by the sign Virgo. From then on, a new process begins, that of collectivization; at the very core of that new process the perfect Form of Man must remain as a standard of value if this process is to be valid and meaningful.

This is the first statement in the thirteenth scene of the great ritual drama. It is an actional phase because in it the perfection of individual activity is revealed and immortalized. This is the symbolical Transfiguration; at the Mount of Transfiguration, Jesus, the Son of Man, was "impaled" by the ray of Divine Light, making of him a Son of God. It was at this very moment that he learned of the Crucifixion awaiting him. Thus the merely human individual is MADE SACRED, becoming the pure embodiment of an archetype."

Here is the DC, or the whom-to, of the chart @ aries 1:

" A WOMAN JUST RISEN FROM THE SEA. A SEAL IS EMBRACING HER.

KEYNOTE: Emergence of new forms and of the potentiality of consciousness.

This is the first of the 360 phases of a universal and multilevel cyclic process which aims at the actualization of a particular set of potentialities. These potentialities, in the Sabian symbols, refer to the development of man's individualized consciousness — the consciousness of being an individual person with a place and function (a "destiny") in the planetary organism of the Earth, and in a particular type of human society and culture.

To be individually conscious means to emerge out of the sea of generic and collective consciousness — which to the emerged mind appears to be unconsciousness. Such an emergence is the primary event. It is the result of some basic action: a leaving behind, an emerging from a womb or matrix, here symbolized by the sea.

Such an action is not to be considered a powerful, positive statement of individual being. In the beginning is the Act; but it is often an imperceptible, insecure act. The small tender germ out of the seed does not loudly proclaim its existence. It has to pierce through the crust of the soil still covered with the remains of the past. It is all potentiality and a minimum of actual presence.

In the symbol, therefore, the emergent entity is a Woman; symbolically speaking, a form of existence still close to the unconscious depths of generic biological nature, filled with the desire to be rather than self-assertion. The woman is seen embraced by a seal because the seal is a mammal which once had experienced a biological, evolutionary but relatively unconscious emergence, yet which retraced its steps and "returned to the womb" of the sea. The seal, therefore, represents a regressive step. It embraces the Woman who has emerged, because every emergent process at first is susceptible to failure. This process is indeed surrounded by the memory, the ghosts of past failures during previous cycles. The impulse upward is held back by regressive fear or insecurity; the issue of the conflict depends on the relative strength of the future-ward and the past-ward forces.

The possibility of success and that of failure is implied throughout the entire process of actualization. Every release of potentiality contains this two-fold possibility. It inevitably opens up two paths: one leads to "perfection" in consciousness, the other to "disintegration" - the return to the undifferentiated state (the state of humus, manure, cosmic dust - i.e. to the symbolic "great Waters of space," to chaos)

This symbol characterizes the first of five stages which are repeated at three levels. This stage represents the initial statement, or theme, of the five-fold series which refers to the first level: IMPULSE TO BE."

The IC, the spiritual why, @ 1 cap:

"
AN INDIAN CHIEF CLAIMS POWER FROM THE ASSEMBLED TRIBE.

KEYNOTE: The power and responsibility implied in any claim for leadership.

The religious ideal implied in the preceding symbol has now materialized or crystallized into sheer power — the power to lead the community and to ensure its welfare or even its physical survival. The energies released through group cooperation (Libra), deepened and emotionally experienced as forces of great potency (Scorpio), and given meaning and conscious purpose (Sagittarius) are now stabilized and hierarchized. The power of the group is turned into a measurable and carefully managed "capital." The words "chief" and "capital" come from the same Latin word, caput, meaning "head." A time comes in many lives when the individual finds himself placed in a situation that allows him to assume power over his comrades, however limited this power may be. Is he ready to do this effectively and responsibly? This is the supreme test of man in society. It complements its polar opposite (summer solstice degree), which refers to the acceptance by the individual of a new kind of allegiance as a foundation for the integration of his mature personality. Such a foundation may, but need not, refer to establishing a home.

This represents the first stage in a five-fold process — the fifty-fifth sequence of five symbols. It refers to the capacity latent in every individual to claim and assume AUTHORITY in a vital group-situation."

And the MC, the spiritual how, @ 1 cancer:

" ON A SHIP THE SAILORS LOWER AN OLD FLAG AND RAISE A NEW ONE.

KEYNOTE: A radical change of allegiance exteriorized in a symbolical act: a point of no return.

We have now reached a square (go-degree angle) to the beginning of the cyclic process. This is a moment of crisis, a sharp turning point. In the zodiacal cycle, at the summer solstice the northward motion of the sun (in "decimation") stops; the sun rises and sets as far north of exact east and west as it can during the year-cycle. Its motion is now reversed. Slowly the sunset points move southward on the western horizon, and the length of the day decreases. In the lunation cycle (from New Moon to New Moon) this is the First Quarter phase. On the "ship" which symbolizes the ego-consciousness floating, as it were, on the sea of the vast Unconscious, the individualized will makes a basic decision. The dominant Yang force allows the Yin force to begin its six-month long rise to power. The "collective" will gradually overcomes the "individual," and at the end the state will overpower the person. Now, however, the individual person enjoys his most glorious hour; he exults in his ability to make a "free decision"- i.e. to act as an individual who selects his life goal and his allegiance.

This is the first stage in the nineteenth five-fold series of degree symbols. In a decisive act heavy with consequences, the symbolic college youth might realize that he should bring to an end his quest for the ideal companion and enter into matrimony. He assents to the possibility of progeny, of home responsibility. His consciousness accepts a process of fundamental REORIENTATION, implying the stabilization of his energies."

....ill refrain from commenting on these axis points, and let them speak for themselves... just to remind you all that these interpretations were taken from Dane Rudhyars "An Astrological Mandala" and posted here for educational purposes regarding the study of mundane charts applied toward the natal chart of the USA.

Last edited:

piercethevale

Thanks piercethevale, your appreciation makes all the difference. :smile:

I was looking around at some charts as im planning to get a post up on the chart axis of the "nep conj usa part of omens" chart soon.....

But i noticed something truly bizarre regarding the chart for the conjunction of Neptune to Yeshuas natal venus....

Check this out...

A chart cast to philadelphia time (thats february 13 @ 7:12:09 am) puts the MC at 12.33 sag, conjunct USAs prenatal new moon hyleg...

The same chart cast to the time in bethlehem, isreal puts the MC at 1.35 aries, conjunct Yeshuas prenatal new moon hyleg !!!

That is truly something else!!

I will post the charts tomorrow as i must get some sleep.... (though i admit this little connection has my mind whirlin and i might just be layin here all googley eyed for a bit.... The woes of being an astrologer..!! Lol )
Now that's some kind of paying attention to detail there... wow.

The USA natal progressed has Jupiter at 15* Cancer 23' rx, which is a Sabian I know quite well as that is the location of my natal Uranus and my Part or Oration aka Part of Hidden Identity
From Dane Rudhyar's book on the Sabian Symbols {"An Astrological Mandala"}
"CANCER 16°: A MAN STUDYING A MANDALA IN FRONT OF HIM, WITH THE HELP OF A VERY ANCIENT BOOK."

I so identify that Sign and degree with Rudhyar's book on the Sabian Symbols that I could get giddy with the prospect that some major event could happen that would bring the Sabian Symbols to wide scale public awareness and a degree of acceptance.

The transiting Sun will be conj. the natal Pluto at 27* Cap.33' 56" and also conj. the USA's natal Part of Nobility and Honor and Pallas conj. the USA"s natal Part of Noble & Illustrious Acquaintances @ 08* Sag. 27' {those that you deem as such} and Saturn conj the USA's Part of Luck aka Part of Sons 02* Sag. 33'{Asc. + Jupiter - Moon} and the Part of Bondage also at 02* Sag. 33' {Asc. + Moon - Ruler Moon... going by my belief that Jupiter rules Aquarius}

The Vertex resting peacefully right on the Part of Benevolence {Asc. + Jupiter - Mercury}and the Part of Influence and Magnetism {Asc. + Pluto - Moon not a verified title of affect]

Jupiter in transit is also of interest in the 21st of Leo as my natal Pluto is there I also know that Sabian Symbol quite well.
[ibid.]
"LEO 21°: INTOXICATED CHICKENS DIZZILY FLAP THEIR WINGS TRYING TO FLY.

KEYNOTE: The often-negative and at times ludicrous first experience with spiritual teachings.

PREMATURE EXPANSION OF CONSCIOUSNESS."

Well, one can certainly hope!
A little premature expansion of consciousness would be a welcome change and if one that remains and becomes well adjusted to and I'll start believing in miracles again ...for the nation, that is.

Phoenix Venus

Now that's some kind of paying attention to detail there... wow.

The USA natal progressed has Jupiter at 15* Cancer 23' rx, which is a Sabian I know quite well as that is the location of my natal Uranus and my Part or Oration aka Part of Hidden Identity
From Dane Rudhyar's book on the Sabian Symbols {"An Astrological Mandala"}
"CANCER 16°: A MAN STUDYING A MANDALA IN FRONT OF HIM, WITH THE HELP OF A VERY ANCIENT BOOK."

I so identify that Sign and degree with Rudhyar's book on the Sabian Symbols that I could get giddy with the prospect that some major event could happen that would bring the Sabian Symbols to wide scale public awareness and a degree of acceptance.

The transiting Sun will be conj. the natal Pluto at 27* Cap.33' 56" and also conj. the USA's natal Part of Nobility and Honor and Pallas conj. the USA"s natal Part of Noble & Illustrious Acquaintances @ 08* Sag. 27' {those that you deem as such} and Saturn conj the USA's Part of Luck aka Part of Sons 02* Sag. 33'{Asc. + Jupiter - Moon} and the Part of Bondage also at 02* Sag. 33' {Asc. + Moon - Ruler Moon... going by my belief that Jupiter rules Aquarius}

The Vertex resting peacefully right on the Part of Benevolence {Asc. + Jupiter - Mercury}and the Part of Influence and Magnetism {Asc. + Pluto - Moon not a verified title of affect]

Jupiter in transit is also of interest in the 21st of Leo as my natal Pluto is there I also know that Sabian Symbol quite well.
[ibid.]
"LEO 21°: INTOXICATED CHICKENS DIZZILY FLAP THEIR WINGS TRYING TO FLY.

KEYNOTE: The often-negative and at times ludicrous first experience with spiritual teachings.

PREMATURE EXPANSION OF CONSCIOUSNESS."

Well, one can certainly hope!
A little premature expansion of consciousness would be a welcome change and if one that remains and becomes well adjusted to and I'll start believing in miracles again ...for the nation, that is.

Wwwwwooaahhh.

16 cancer is also the ASC for the Nep conj. Yeshuas venus chart, bethlehem time...!!

Here are the charts for that event, Neptune conjunct Yeshuas natal venus, (to the exact second from the earlier version of His chart from astrodienst which places venus at 06.47.08 pisces)

One chart cast bethlehem time and another chart cast philly time.

astro_2gw_504_nep_conj_yesh_venus_bethlehem190773521_zpse9bde524.gif

astro_2gw_493_nep_conj_yeshua_venus_final_return1999857094-1_zps54b440b1.gif

piercethevale

After more thought on the matter I realized that the last New Moon on Dec. 21st had the Sun and Moon in the 1st degree of Capricorn, Mars conj. the natal Part of Basis at 13* Aquarius 15'and Jupiter conj. the Hermetic Lot of Necessity at 22* Leo 40'. The Asc. was in Leo 20* and with the wonderful Sabian Symbol [ibid.]]"ZUNI INDIANS PERFORM A RITUAL TO THE SUN.", the Desc. equally marvelous with " A LARGE WHITE DOVE BEARING A MESSAGE." Pluto at 12* Cap. 49' had moved beyond a one degree orb of conj. to the USA natal M.C. but was still within a one deg. orb of opposition to the USA natal Sun at 11* Cancer 44'

Come the Full Moon of the 5th the event chart has the Same Signs and degree for the USA natal M.C. and I.C., Capricorn/Cancer at 11* 44' only reversed in position at 11* 37' but the Sun and Moon in such close proximity will lend their symbolism from the 15th degrees to that of the events "HOW" and "WHY", and add the symbolism of Pluto to that of the event I.C. in the 14th of Cap., which happens to be the Sign and degree we get for the Part of Destiny from that proposed natal for Yeshu'a of Nazareth. As always, the event Part of Fortune is that of the Desc. Sign and degree at 10 Aries 05' and adding extra weight to the symbolic "WHERE-TO" as well. Uranus will be doubling up on that Desc. adding 13th degree Aries Symbolism too.
Add to the fact that it is the nations' chart M.C. and I.C. reversed and that the Desc., along with the Part of Fortune, is in the 11th of Aries, [ibid.] "THE RULER OF A NATION."

and it does seem that symbolism about the nation is preeminent at this time.

I do want to point out that the Sabians involving the Sun and Full Moon are once again pointing to sacrifices having a need to be made for the welfare of the younger generations. But with the 12th of Cancer as the M.C. of the event [ibid.], "A CHINESE WOMAN NURSING A BABY WHOSE AURA REVEALS HIM TO BE THE REINCARNATION OF A GREAT TEACHER." with Rudhyar's keywords for the 15th degree of the Full Moon symbolism as "MATERIALIZATION OF THE SPIRITUAL." when then considered to that of the "WHY" in the 12th of Cap.in addition to that for the Sun in the 15th [ibid.] "IN A HOSPITAL, THE CHILDREN'S WARD IS FILLED WITH TOYS.
KEYNOTE: The responsibility of society to ensure the welfare and total health of the new generation." It seems to me to be saying to look within the young of the present existing younger generation and "SEE" those that will become the great teachers and ''MATERIALIZE" it...

Maybe it's telling the older folk to realize just how good we do have it but that we will lose it if we try to take it with us. As Pluto symbolism in the 14th added to the message of "WHY" [or "HOW", in the mundane] is [ibid.] "AN ANCIENT BAS-RELIEF CARVED IN GRANITE REMAINS A WITNESS TO A LONG-FORGOTTEN CULTURE.
KEYNOTE: The will to unearth, in our culture as well as in any culture, what has permanent value, and to let go of nonessentials."

I can name a number of nonessentials that exist in our culture right off the top...

1. War
2. A bloated Federal budget he** bent on spending more $$$ for war.
3. Traumatized veterans committing suicide at the rate of one per day due to war.
4. The talk of more war.
5. War mongering politicians
6. 2% of the American population that seems to have gotten wealthy and intends to get even wealthier from war.

There's more to this, folks... the new moon that follows and maybe Phoenix would like to do the honors and see what the hylegs Parts derived for Her event of topic from all these Moons are... but it's late... I didn't plan on writing anything tonight... {I had planned on watching football as the choice I made on the internet to check on this evenings game told me that it would come on CBS tv at 4:45 here this afternoon on the west coast and that it would be The Cardinals and the Panthers...
Just howindahelp can a source get every single fact wrong is totally beyond me..}

I might get to some more tonight. maybe tomorrow...or since it is Phoenix's thread and in the hope I didn't derail what she had planned how about I just post the 3 charts for the entire New Moon cycle and she can pick up any thread I left dangling here...or ignore it, find fault or support within it?

Works for me...

Full Moon

and the following New Moon

Last edited:

piercethevale

Well, I misjudged the timing of my post. I thought that Phoenix was still online... so seeing as it is a three hours difference in time and she's likely retired. I guess I'll do the honors.

Using the Neptune conj. USA Part of Omens event chart for Philadelphia in a Part of Hyleg formula what is derived from subtracting the New Moon of Dec. 21, 2014 is 25* Leo 29' 15" which happens to be the same sign and degree as the Part of Love & Appreciation from the submitted Yeshu'a natal chart.

The Full Moon Hyleg symbolism that is derived at 11* Virgo 05' is not particularly revealing [ibid] " AFTER THE WEDDING, THE GROOM SNATCHES THE VEIL AWAY FROM HIS BRIDE
KEYNOTE: The penetrating and unveiling power of the trained mind"... until one considers that it is juxtaposed between two very significant symbols right in tenor what I've been pointing out all along [ibid.] VIRGO 10* "IN HER BABY A MOTHER SEES HER DEEP LONGING FOR A SON ANSWERED." {ahh yes, those "great teachers reincarnated"} and VIRGO 12* ": A POWERFUL STATESMAN OVER-COMES A STATE OF POLITICAL HYSTERIA." ...ESPECIALLY IF IT OVERCOMES HYSTERIA FOR MORE WAR!
and one also considers the closeness to the 11th deg. of Virgo giving it partial credit of influence anyways...

Last edited:

piercethevale

I guess I should include the post event New Moon Hyleg...
it's at 25* Virgo 49' ...that is con. by less than one deg. orb to the USA natal Part of Self Sacrifice at 26* Virgo 09"and Hermetic Lot of Courage at 26* Virgo 17'
and I find those two Parts of the USA natal to right in tenor with the theme I keep outlining...

There's no greater sacrifice than what a parent will give for their child.

piercethevale

I want to point out that there are major aspects between the Luminaries and the trans-Saturnian planets...in keeping up with the thread I have on Czech astrologer, Pavel Turnovsky's theory on "Transformational Lunation”.. the New Moon on Dec. 21st made no such aspects but this one for the following Full Moon certainly does.
They are both square Uranus, conjunct and opposite Pluto and the Sun will be in Septile to Neptune.... hmmm?
...and I don't like that Neptune line running right through India and Afghanistan , the one through Iceland nor that running right down the West Coast of the USA and smack dab through San Diego.

Check it out.

That for Jan, 20th New Moon has rally got something major going on 3 points complete of a Grand Quintile involving the Luminaries quintile to Uranus conj. South Node both in the 13th of Aries and the Luminaries bi-quintile to Lilith in the 7th of Virgo. The missing two points are at the 25th of Gemini and the 19th of Virgo.... two very significant degrees for Phoenix V and myself and the 25th of Gemini is the position of the Part of Imprisonment for the USA natal chart. There is also a semi-quintile to Neptune aspect from the Luminaries as well as a tredecile to the North Node.... and I don't like the looks of the Uranus M/C line running right through Iran.

Check that out...

Well, now I've really thrown Phoenix V's thread all off track and I had better get out of here before she wakes up, finds this and throws an astral whammy at me or something....

Sorry, Phoenix...just trying to be of help and I got a bit carried away... I'll delete anything that you'd like...let me know.

Last edited:

Phoenix Venus

Well, I misjudged the timing of my post. I thought that Phoenix was still online... so seeing as it is a three hours difference in time and she's likely retired. I guess I'll do the honors.

Using the Neptune conj. USA Part of Omens event chart for Philadelphia in a Part of Hyleg formula what is derived from subtracting the New Moon of Dec. 21, 2014 is 25* Leo 29' 15" which happens to be the same sign and degree as the Part of Love & Appreciation from the submitted Yeshu'a natal chart.

The Full Moon Hyleg symbolism that is derived at 11* Virgo 05' is not particularly revealing [ibid] " AFTER THE WEDDING, THE GROOM SNATCHES THE VEIL AWAY FROM HIS BRIDE
KEYNOTE: The penetrating and unveiling power of the trained mind"... until one considers that it is juxtaposed between two very significant symbols right in tenor what I've been pointing out all along [ibid.] VIRGO 10* "IN HER BABY A MOTHER SEES HER DEEP LONGING FOR A SON ANSWERED." {ahh yes, those "great teachers reincarnated"} and VIRGO 12* ": A POWERFUL STATESMAN OVER-COMES A STATE OF POLITICAL HYSTERIA." ...ESPECIALLY IF IT OVERCOMES HYSTERIA FOR MORE WAR!
and one also considers the closeness to the 11th deg. of Virgo giving it partial credit of influence anyways...

The prenew moon hyleg is quite prominent and compelling! I happen to have a part there, one that is currently titled "individuality" that i havent looked in to yet. The formula is As+ sun - ura, and seeing that it is the reverse to the part of catastrophe, it is probably worth studying some more.

The fullmoon hyleg is interesting.... "the unveiling power of the trained mind..." And ultimately a proper "sign" would lead to some unveiling, some significant insight, of sorts..

You know, this coming new moon takes place at one aqua. This is the same degree that mercury resided in during this past full moon.

If we look at these cycles as a continuous flow of divine guidance, we could speculate that the luminaries pick up some precept that was triggered by the presence of mercury, in order to cultivate the energy and bring it into fulfillment...

And with the omens & signs chart in the midst of all this, perhaps there is a message... Some unveiling, of what it is all about....

The keyword for the symbol at aqua one is "the concretization of an ideal"

....maybe i am speculating a bit, but i find it fascinating that the symbols of the planets seem to overlap and connect in such an intricate way...

As a coincidence, the usa cast chart for the neptune conj Yeshuas venus event, has the dc at 29 leo, the keywords being "yearning for conscious form and solidity." I planned on having some more written up on that chart axis tonight, but its now past midnight, so possibly tomorrow. :)

Phoenix Venus

I want to point out that there are major aspects between the Luminaries and the trans-Saturnian planets...in keeping up with the thread I have on Czech astrologer, Pavel Turnovsky's theory on "Transformational Lunation”.. the New Moon on Dec. 21st made no such aspects but this one for the following Full Moon certainly does.
They are both square Uranus, conjunct and opposite Pluto and the Sun will be in Septile to Neptune.... hmmm?
...and I don't like that Neptune line running right through India and Afghanistan , the one through Iceland nor that running right down the West Coast of the USA and smack dab through San Diego.

Check it out.

That for Jan, 20th New Moon has rally got something major going on 3 points complete of a Grand Quintile involving the Luminaries quintile to Uranus conj. South Node both in the 13th of Aries and the Luminaries bi-quintile to Lilith in the 7th of Virgo. The missing two points are at the 25th of Gemini and the 19th of Virgo.... two very significant degrees for Phoenix V and myself and the 25th of Gemini is the position of the Part of Imprisonment for the USA natal chart. There is also a semi-quintile to Neptune aspect from the Luminaries as well as a tredecile to the North Node.... and I don't like the looks of the Uranus M/C line running right through Iran.

Check that out...

Well, now I've really thrown Phoenix V's thread all off track and I had better get out of here before she wakes up, finds this and throws an astral whammy at me or something....

Sorry, Phoenix...just trying to be of help and I got a bit carried away... I'll delete anything that you'd like...let me know.

I dont mind when my threads get sidetracked, in fact enjoy when threads are more freeflowing as it can lead to much insight. :)

I got myself in a bit of a car accident yesterday. I miraculously did not get hurt and did not even make any noticeable damage to my car.... But i was quite rattled and the whole thing was quite remarkable, astrological wise.

As soon as it was over i looked at the clock (what an astrojunkie, get in an accident and my first thought is "gee better check the time..")

.... And not knowing the astrological conditions, was quite shocked to find the approaching full moon in square to uranus.

...uranus was conj the ascendant by a 2 degree orb, south node exactly on the ascendant, and moon exactly on the ic.

Just goes to show how eerily ominous and accurate the stars can be when you have an exact time....

A uranus square moon fiasco to the max

piercethevale

The prenew moon hyleg is quite prominent and compelling! I happen to have a part there, one that is currently titled "individuality" that i havent looked in to yet. The formula is As+ sun - ura, and seeing that it is the reverse to the part of catastrophe, it is probably worth studying some more.

The fullmoon hyleg is interesting.... "the unveiling power of the trained mind..." And ultimately a proper "sign" would lead to some unveiling, some significant insight, of sorts..

You know, this coming new moon takes place at one aqua. This is the same degree that mercury resided in during this past full moon.

If we look at these cycles as a continuous flow of divine guidance, we could speculate that the luminaries pick up some precept that was triggered by the presence of mercury, in order to cultivate the energy and bring it into fulfillment...

And with the omens & signs chart in the midst of all this, perhaps there is a message... Some unveiling, of what it is all about....

The keyword for the symbol at aqua one is "the concretization of an ideal"

....maybe i am speculating a bit, but i find it fascinating that the symbols of the planets seem to overlap and connect in such an intricate way...

As a coincidence, the usa cast chart for the neptune conj Yeshuas venus event, has the dc at 29 leo, the keywords being "yearning for conscious form and solidity." I planned on having some more written up on that chart axis tonight, but its now past midnight, so possibly tomorrow. :)

Well, there are those that say Mercury is "Only A Messenger", in that they claim it has no influence of its own but only relays communiques.:unsure: