Mediumship and Astrology

pudinnpop

Hi guys: My 16 year old daughter says that spirits are able to commuincate with her!!!Ive never witnessed this before but as of late shes saying that spirit has come to her...Talked to her and wanted her to relay messages to certain people!!

A little backround: Shes always been fasinated with the spirit world,pyschics,and the paranormal...Ive always told her to be careful of this for I dont want to see her imagination go wild or anything! Shes always been the type to belive everything and never second guesses it!!

Anyways what are some markers in the chart for such things and or events???

Ill post her chart!!

I do have her permission btw!!! SHes curious as well!!

Attachments

• astro_w2gw_29_shantel_mcphee_hp.12009.1187.gif
    astro_w2gw_29_shantel_mcphee_hp.12009.1187.gif
    50.2 KB · Views: 38

Culpeper

Premium Member
The 9th and 3rd houses should be considered if the question is of mediums. These houses should have strong rulers. In this chart Venus rules the 9th and Mars the 3rd and both planets are in the 10th if whole sign houses are used. So these are powerful houses. Mars also rules the 8th house which also is strong. This is important.

Mercury is the traditional planet of mediums. It is in the 9th house and in mutual reception with Venus and Mars. This is a very good indication. Many modern astrologer assign mediums to Neptune. Neptune is in the 5th house and in trine aspect with Mercury. I would think that this would be good too.

Mercury rules the first and 10th houses and Venus the 2nd. This indicates that the native could do spiritualist readings for others. The 10th is what we do in life.

From experience my recommendation is that the native write down all communications from spirits including dreams and see that they make sense. Also books on the subject should be studied. It takes some time to become effective at it.

kimbermoon

This is a bit strange since the chart does not depict strong tendencies towards mediumship...these are often the result of strong water input [receptive and sensitive], of which this energy is lacking in her chart...the Moon in Taurus is more grounded and practical in nature, and with Mercury here, this would also indicate a more material oriented mind set. A trine from Neptune and Uranus however could suggest being attuned to a higher consciousness and that may be the only telling sign. The other side of psychism could be associated with the strong energy of Pluto in the house relating to the spirit or soul...one word of caution though is due the negative square aspect between Neptune and the Moon, so her imagination could indeed serve to deceive her at times, however to me this does not deny the potential for her otherworldly communications...Her lessons in life are about questioning of her own belief systems and the need to ensure she maintains control of her own mind and maintain control at all times...current planetary transits may be actively involved for her, as well. :happy:

pudinnpop

Well you are both right!!! She does love to read others as shes learning the tarot deck now!!! I always worried about that pluto/moon neptunemyself...shes the type that if she sees something on tv or hears anything bad she belives it..So same with all the ghost shows she used to watch when she was younger..Shes quite obbsessed with this stuff actually!!

Just the other day ,she claims that something scratched her on her leg!!! She had minor skin irritation..To me i saw some dry skin...Cos she didnt lotion up recently!!

As a mom i know she is highly into this stuff as am I but I fear most of its her imagination!! Like i said U mention anything bad,she belives its gonna happen to her etc..Shes also a hypochondirac!!

I LOVE shes into astro/tarot but I fear this may actually bring her more problems for shes scared of everything!!

knowhow999

I have been involved in psychic investigations of homes etc for a few years. I recall one particular investigation where a teenager had played around with the occult and opened a vortex for lower entities.
Make sure your child is protected. Do not allow her to "play with fire". I suggest she be encouraged to read up on the occult including how to protect oneself before she gets heavily into it.
It is also helpful to use prayer and sacred objects to shield herself from any negative energies.

Blessings