Random presidential thoughts

JUPITERASC

800x400xCsGvqo-WYAArgZN-1024x512.jpg.pagespeed.ic.xIkPeUo5nN.jpg

JUPITERASC

email issue has shadowed Clinton's office
Republicans have been enduring in concentrating on her utilization of a private server for government business
with a few prominent hearings paving the way for further hearings.

In spite of a sworn statement marked by Secretary Clinton in August 2015
expressing every last bit of her records were turned over to State,

The Federal Bureau of Investigation has no less than 14,900 messages of Secretary Clinton's
which have yet to be turned over to committee
:smile:

Bryan Pagliano Former Senior Advisor Information Resource Management

U.S. Department of State didn't even show up (took 5th)
The other Two authorities from Denver-based Platte River Networks
showed up before the board and quickly established their right not to affirm (took the 5th).
After taking the 5th Bill Thornton and Paul Combetta were excused from the session.

In June 2013, after Clinton had left office, the server was moved from her Chappaqua, New York, home

to a server farm in northern New Jersey
where it was kept up by the Platte River Networks.

One witness, Justin Cooper, a previous White House helper to President Bill Clinton
stayed to answer the committeess inquiries.
Chaffetz said Cooper obtained the principal server utilized by Clinton and enrolled the clintonemail.com area name.
Cooper likewise set up Clinton's portable interchanges.

The House Oversight hearing was held To inspect the conditions

prompting the inability to save government records
amid Hillary Clinton's residency as Secretary of State.

In December 2014 through August 2016, the Department of State got countless government records

made amid Secretary Clinton's residency at the Department 2009-2013.

A large number of these government records were the subject of protection solicitations from Congress

subpoenas, Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) asks for
and other media demands which ought to have been saved long prior.

theV

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bGNgQio_GA0

I slammed my face so hard on my desk from this. Great job USA, great job.

found this on tumblr

US Aid to Israel has just gone from about $10.2 million a day to $10.4 million a day Because what better way to throw away the money of US-taxpayers than at a country with a cutting edge military engaged in military occupation backing a settler-colonial enterprise eh?
And people have the audacity to consider kneeling for the anthem “unpatriotic”…but seem to be perfectly fine with having their money spent on the terrorist state of Israel abroad rather than their “fellow
Having Hillary Clinton as president would only makes things worse for the middle east. Isreal won't rest until the land of canaan is restored to the zionist that means by vandalizing and supporting wars in Syria. Hillary made it clear she is a pro isreal for a long time and threated to bomb iran if iran attacked isreal.

Palestine needs more funds than Isreal.

Last edited:

david starling

found this on tumblr

Having Hillary Clinton as president would only makes things worse for the middle east. Isreal won't rest until the land of canaan is restored to the zionist that means by vandalizing and supporting wars in Syria. Hillary made it clear she is a pro isreal for a long time and threated to bomb iran if iran attacked isreal.

Palestine needs more funds than Isreal.

What's Trump's position on Israel?:unsure:

Jescilito

What if were all being led like sheep to pick the candidate they want us to pick?

What if Trump is just doing and saying what he has to in order to win so he can really make America great again?

What if Trump is the proverbial Trump card being played to get Hillary elected?

What if Hillary is the Trump Card?

Hillary supports open borders, nope, not biting. Uh ugggh no way. Just look at Europe. Plenty of European countries wish they had the gonads to Exit the EU like Britain.

But that is the plan right? A New World?

I'm not down with building a wall along the border either though, and no Mexico won't pay for it.

Oh wait thats just rhetoric he wouldnt....

Hillary has severe Parkinsons, falls out at the 911 Memorial. Looks BAAD I mean real BAAAD.

If I was forced to vote, and I mean forced to vote. I'd vote you shoot me. please.

Honestly though. At least Trump will be entertaining.

People are already wishing they had Bush back. Jr that is, nobody wants SR back.

david starling

What if were all being led like sheep to pick the candidate they want us to pick?

What if Trump is just doing and saying what he has to in order to win so he can really make America great again?

What if Trump is the proverbial Trump card being played to get Hillary elected?

What if Hillary is the Trump Card?

Hillary supports open borders, nope, not biting. Uh ugggh no way. Just look at Europe. Plenty of European countries wish they had the gonads to Exit the EU like Britain.

But that is the plan right? A New World?

I'm not down with building a wall along the border either though, and no Mexico won't pay for it.

Oh wait thats just rhetoric he wouldnt....

Hillary has severe Parkinsons, falls out at the 911 Memorial. Looks BAAD I mean real BAAAD.

If I was forced to vote, and I mean forced to vote. I'd vote you shoot me. please.

Honestly though. At least Trump will be entertaining.

People are already wishing they had Bush back. Jr that is, nobody wants SR back.

I like Ike.:lol: