Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Horary Astrology > Horary Questions on Relational Issues

Horary Questions on Relational Issues For horary questions about relationships.

Unread 07-30-2014, 04:44 AM

No boyfriend since birth, will I have one this year?

Just curious. I am 23 years old, and very much career focused, someone who wears glasses and is perceived to be an achiever academically and maybe professionally - basically your nerd type of girl.

Although I am not really looking for one, I was just curious as when will my time for love come or will it ever come or do I have to will it to come?

Attached is my horary. Thanks

Unread 07-30-2014, 07:42 AM

Re: No boyfriend since birth, will I have one this year?

Hi Led,

interesting horary... well - how come, that the moon/your emotions is in the 10th of careers instead of 7th of relations...?? Almost seems to suggest that your motivation to the question even rather comes from career related considerations... could that be...??

Saturn right on the ascendent - planet of isolation speaks frankly of the situation... moreover saturn is in nasty trine (neg. mut. reception) with venus/L7 the boys other planet...

Yes and look at mars L1/you... in its own sign (all focus on your self) and in the 12th... not much can happen really..

jup L5/sex, amusements is combust... also reflecting the case...
and mars is square to it...

no - it will not just happen this year... you need to live a major change and give a different impuls...

as you seem to see your situation quite clear and with humor...
thats a good start. id say...

the best, T.
The Following User Says Thank You to Lillytoday For This Useful Post:
Led (07-30-2014)
Unread 07-30-2014, 07:47 AM

PS

and looking at the moon... it will soon met venus by sextil,
but the reception with the moon in fall of venus... there is dislike on your side ...
same time moon is in triplicity of venus and venus in sign of moon ... triplicity is like friendship... so maybe you get to know - a friend...
Led (07-30-2014)
Unread 07-30-2014, 09:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lillytoday View Post
Hi Led,

interesting horary... well - how come, that the moon/your emotions is in the 10th of careers instead of 7th of relations...?? Almost seems to suggest that your motivation to the question even rather comes from career related considerations... could that be...??
Read me like a book on that one huh.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lillytoday View Post
no - it will not just happen this year... you need to live a major change and give a different impuls...
So much for asking this question last 2013 and getting a "maybe on 2014" answer. ALAS. If you don't mind me asking, what do you mean by, I need to live a major change? Can you elaborate on this.
Unread 07-30-2014, 10:14 AM

Hi Led - well what to change... thats the big question... hm..;-))

the chart sujests that nothing will happen, if you dont go out to play...
(mars in own sign scorpio) imagine mars is in detriment of venus...

I wanted to say that you need to change your attitude somehow in a fundamental sense... cause saturn on asc is a big motiv of restrain...
isolation, distance...disciplin...

letting loose ... in general sense - might be something you dont like much...

the best! T.
Led (07-30-2014)
Unread 07-31-2014, 04:45 PM

Send a message via MSN to Summery Joy

Hello Led,

I agree with Lilytoday's interpretation, but allow me to provide some more details on the situation.

First of all, it seems to me that your interest in your career, while genuine, is serving as a comfort zone, somewhere to hide. You are hiding from things that you have to deal with within you. They are are your secret enemy that you are choosing not to face. That's why your significator is in the 12th house.

Mars (you) and Venus (a relationship partner) are in negative mutual reception; not liking each other. The idea of a committed relationship, while it may sound nice on the surface, it actually scares you on very deep levels. So, if you are successful career woman, that serves as an explanation/excuse for "not having time" or "not having the energy" to start a relationship".

Saturn on the Asc further shows your interest in career, but it is also there serving as an in-fortune there. There is too much routine, perfectionism, aloofness, etc. If you do not consciously start working on those issues, along with other issues that lurk within your psyche, you will stay stuck in your rut until an earthquake (symbolic earthquake of course) shakes the grounds under you and forces you to rethink what you are doing with your life.

The chart suggests a way for you to start doing that before the Universe gives you an earthquake. The Moon is applying to a sextile with Venus, and Mars is applying to a square with Jupiter, Lord of the fifth house (fun). Maybe it would be a good idea to start dating with no strings attached. Date to learn about yourself when a man is in your life. Date to learn how to have fun in a romantic setting without the burden of commitment. Date to learn about men and how they behave in relationship dynamics. Date and learn, and don't commit just yet.

Best of luck!

Last edited by Summery Joy; 07-31-2014 at 04:47 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to Summery Joy For This Useful Post:
Led (08-01-2014)
Unread 08-01-2014, 12:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Summery Joy View Post
Hello Led,

I agree with Lilytoday's interpretation, but allow me to provide some more details on the situation.

First of all, it seems to me that your interest in your career, while genuine, is serving as a comfort zone, somewhere to hide. You are hiding from things that you have to deal with within you. They are are your secret enemy that you are choosing not to face. That's why your significator is in the 12th house.

Mars (you) and Venus (a relationship partner) are in negative mutual reception; not liking each other. The idea of a committed relationship, while it may sound nice on the surface, it actually scares you on very deep levels. So, if you are successful career woman, that serves as an explanation/excuse for "not having time" or "not having the energy" to start a relationship".
Wow, oh wow. Those words of yours struck a flaming arrow right straight through me. You totally read me like a book just like Lilly. Those are very 100% true about me.

Quote:
Saturn on the Asc further shows your interest in career, but it is also there serving as an in-fortune there. There is too much routine, perfectionism, aloofness, etc. If you do not consciously start working on those issues, along with other issues that lurk within your psyche, you will stay stuck in your rut until an earthquake (symbolic earthquake of course) shakes the grounds under you and forces you to rethink what you are doing with your life.
If I may ask, what kind of "earthquake" do you mean? What kind of scenarios might those be if my choice is to remain stubborn as before.

Quote:
The chart suggests a way for you to start doing that before the Universe gives you an earthquake.
Sorry to ask this, but what exact aspects in the chart "suggest the way" or offer the possible resolution? I just want to brush up on my Horary Chart Reading 101 skills. Finally, why did you chose Mars as my significator?

Sorry about the tons of questions. Thank you very much, regardless!
Unread 08-01-2014, 08:31 AM

Send a message via MSN to Summery Joy

Hi Led,

I am happy to answer your questions.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Led View Post
If I may ask, what kind of "earthquake" do you mean? What kind of scenarios might those be if my choice is to remain stubborn as before.
This is not from the chart. But when Saturn won't budge, it requires a serious shock to get it to change its ways. In your case, it could be something the forces you to the other extreme; turn you from being unavailable into a chaser who can't get what they want. This could mean falling head over heals for someone you cannot have but want so much, so you chase them like crazy. Or you may find yourself in a love-hate dynamic with someone, which would cause your emotions to fluctuate insanely unlike the way they do now. In any case, you would be forced to see sides of yourself that you keep in the dark; deal with pains you'd rather deny.

These are hypothetical scenarios of course. The point is that, sooner or later, the Universe is going to push you into learning a lesson that you refuse to learn. And given your lack of experience in matters of love, it is bound to be extreme, like an earthquake.

Quote:
Sorry to ask this, but what exact aspects in the chart "suggest the way" or offer the possible resolution? I just want to brush up on my Horary Chart Reading 101 skills.
Well, like I said in my previous post. The Moon is applying to a sextile with Venus. The Moon is a natural signifcator of the question, and Venus is a natural significator or love. Also Mars (you) is applying to a square with Jupiter, Lord of the fifth house. The fifth house is the house of fun. In love questions, I find it useful to look at uncommitted relatioships, ones that are "just for fun".

To avoid severe "earthquakes", you need experience in matters of love and the ways of men. Dating is the way. Dating for fun, that is. Dating without the burden of commitment is usually easier to handle that serious relationships.

Quote:
Finally, why did you chose Mars as my significator?
Because Scoprio rises, and Mars is its traditional ruler. In horary, the querent is signified by the first house and its ruler.

I hope this has been helpful. Now go out and have fun
Led (08-01-2014)
Unread 08-10-2014, 12:17 AM

Not to sound arrogant but to not love is better than being in an one sided relationship trust me

Tags
birth, boyfriend, year