Horary Question - What happen?

Niambi

I am posting this horary chart for interpretation. I asked this question myself - "What really happen?" I am seeking closure on an relationship that I personally chose to end with a friend that I've know for over 17 years. I am not at peace about it, but this person (he is a musician) is so scattered that I don't understand his motives. He also natally has mercury in 29th degree. I'm confused about the whole situation and don't know if I should just move on...or revisit what his true intentions are toward me.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Niambi

Attachments

• horary_wheel.jpg
    horary_wheel.jpg
    78.7 KB · Views: 28

kimbermoon

I submit that many couples are undergoing separative tendencies under the impact of the current planetary configurations. In this chart we find the Sun square the Nodes [encounters with fate]... seems timely to be moving on...note also the opposition between Venus/Jupiter =disagreement in values and belief systems>with Uranus involved as well [separations/estrangements].
Neptune trine the Node: coming to terms with your illusions about this person;
Moon separating from Saturn: leaving behind the obligations or sense of duty towards this person;
Moon moves to Sagittarius today; expanding your horizons; moving forward;
moving to the 8th H of death/endings;
Venus still retro in Capricorn; restrictions, disappointments, losses; being more objective about how this person fits into your life...seems pretty clearly laid out; the question is how this 'makes you feel'? :sideways:

Niambi

The person makes me feel confused but we have so much platonic history. Mostly, because of inconsistent actions. We do have significant differences in background and education. He is entrenched in the music business which has totally different values from my life.

I submit that many couples are undergoing separative tendencies under the impact of the current planetary configurations. In this chart we find the Sun square the Nodes [encounters with fate]... seems timely to be moving on...note also the opposition between Venus/Jupiter =disagreement in values and belief systems>with Uranus involved as well [separations/estrangements].
Neptune trine the Node: coming to terms with your illusions about this person;
Moon separating from Saturn: leaving behind the obligations or sense of duty towards this person;
Moon moves to Sagittarius today; expanding your horizons; moving forward;
moving to the 8th H of death/endings;
Venus still retro in Capricorn; restrictions, disappointments, losses; being more objective about how this person fits into your life...seems pretty clearly laid out; the question is how this 'makes you feel'? :sideways: