Do You Have A Grand Trine?

Do you have a Grand Trine in your Natal Horoscope? Would you like a deeper understanding of how this factors into your personality and development?

I am conducting a research project on people that have a Grand Trine in their natal horoscope.

Not sure if you have a Grand Trine? Here's what to look for:

1) 3 Planets in trine (120 degrees) to each other. Usually all 3 planets are in the same element but not always.

or

2) 2 Planets and an angle (MC,ASC,IC,DSC) 1st house cusp, 4th house cusp 7th house cusp, 10th house cusp. Again, usually in the same element but not always.

If you have one or more Grand Trines in your natal horoscope I would like to talk with you. In exchange for contributing to my research I will offer you a full horoscope consultation at no charge.

If you have this aspect in your horoscope and have not been able to figure out what it means or what you can "do with it" please contact me and together we will explore the possibilities.

Dave

Last edited:

Justine

Yes, Dave, I have a Grand Trine between Saturn, Pluto and my MC in Sagittarius cjn Moon's North Node.

I may be interested in working with you. Please give me some info on your background and reasons for the research. (I don't need a consultation, to be part of your research - SU in 12th House and all that!)

wan

Do you have a Grand Trine in your Natal Horoscope? Would you like a deeper understanding of how this factors into your personality and development?

I am conducting a research project on people that have a Grand Trine in their natal horoscope.

Not sure if you have a Grand Trine? Here's what to look for:

1) 3 Planets in trine (120 degrees) to each other. Usually all 3 planets are in the same element but not always.

or

2) 2 Planets and an angle (MC,ASC,IC,DSC) 1st house cusp, 4th house cusp 7th house cusp, 10th house cusp. Again, usually in the same element but not always.

If you have one or more Grand Trines in your natal horoscope I would like to talk with you. In exchange for contributing to my research I will offer you a full horoscope consultation at no charge.

If you have this aspect in your horoscope and have not been able to figure out what it means or what you can "do with it" please contact me and together we will explore the possibilities.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Dave
Hi, in response to your research on grand trine, yes i believe I have one involving Venus in Leo 2nd degree, Aries ascendant 2nd degree, and an out of sign Moon in Scorpio at 25th degree.

Please let me know how I should proceed, thanks.

sven555

Hello!

I have an Earth grand trine, (Sun, Moon and Neptune)
I have a Fire grand trine (Venus, Jupiter and MC)

babydolln23

I was actually just told the other day that I had a Grand Air Trine?

12th house Mars, trines Chiron in the 8th Gemini, & Jupiter in Aquarius.

However, because chiron over-expanded itself in the 8th house of death, occult sexuality, sudden changes & reversals...um well it left devastating effects =( and I always thought a grand trine was supposed to be a good thing lol

My birth info is: November 23rd 1985, time: 4:33am
Born in: Las, Vegas Nevada
(although I've lived on Long Island since I was 2 lol)