Lana Del Rey

tokyo.lights

Love her! Crazy about her voice :love:

Mercury opp Mars
Moon conj Uranus

I wouldn't want to get into an argument with her lol

LeoCassandra

She also has Mercury Novile Neptune [9th harmonic].
Mercury novile Neptune: Rejoicing in one's ability to communicate in such a way as to 'touch' other people and make life happier for them; rejoicing in one's mental empathy with other people.
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/astrological-aspects/novile-9th-harmonic.php

Your imagination can work overtime. You can paint pictures with words. You can think on your feet. You can become a super salesperson. Some of your most creative work is done unwittingly, as if you are attuned to a faraway source. You could be an actor, a dreamer, a mystic, a faith healer, a psychic and probably are some combination thereof. Instead of letting your imagination play tricks on you, work to communicate meaningful and significant information. Since you can unconsciously attune yourself to other people's thoughts and motivations, you need to stay centered, balanced and grounded. You are naturally psychic and prophetic.
http://www.adze.com/Celebrities/GianniVersace.htm?page=4

Your religious, spiritual, and artistic inclinations are based on serious thought and reflection. You have a deep appreciation for poetry and literature. You are not flamboyant and you have little taste for glamour and ostentatious behavior.
http://www.skyviewzone.com/reports/harmonicsample.htm

LeoCassandra

Sorry for double post. There's a rumor about her birthday. She could be born in 1985. Day and month stay the same. Why? 1. In her private facebook account she wrote in birthday: 21 June 1985. 2. She did graduate high school in 2003. 3. this article and some other reasons. In the 1985 chart we can notice Moon in Leo square Pluto, Sun conjunct Mars in Cancer, Mercury in Cancer, Sun opposite Neptune, Venus in Taurus conjunct Node

Attachments

• astro_2gw_02_ldr.40482.54812.jpg
    astro_2gw_02_ldr.40482.54812.jpg
    75.1 KB · Views: 42

savanna

Good job with the research. She must have been born before 12 pm, because she says she is a Gemini herself. So the asc. before 12 pm could be Pisces, Aries, Taurus, Gemini or Cancer Ascendant.

Lucid

Sorry for double post. There's a rumor about her birthday. She could be born in 1985. Day and month stay the same. Why? 1. In her private facebook account she wrote in birthday: 21 June 1985. 2. She did graduate high school in 2003. 3. this article and some other reasons. In the 1985 chart we can notice Moon in Leo square Pluto, Sun conjunct Mars in Cancer, Mercury in Cancer, Sun opposite Neptune, Venus in Taurus conjunct Node

There is no "rumor" about her birthday. Since she came out and until this very day, her day of birth had always been june 21, 1986.

in this article, posted october 7th, 2011, she clearly states she is 25 years old, and will turn 26 on june 21 (2012 obviously).

http://www.complex.com/music/2011/1...astic-surgery-internet-backlash-and-new-album

And astrotheme did not "guess" the hour of her birth, it is stated a little after her birth chart, that the birth time source is Interview Magazine.

Her 1986, 9am chart seems perfectly correlated to her public persona, imo.

LeoCassandra

There is no "rumor" about her birthday. Since she came out and until this very day, her day of birth had always been june 21, 1986.

in this article, posted october 7th, 2011, she clearly states she is 25 years old, and will turn 26 on june 21 (2012 obviously).

No, she was born on 21 June 1985. Now im sure about it:whistling: beside that 9:00 am is just a guess:cool:

LeoCassandra

Are you being cynical? I don't get it. You prefer to rely on some random site that gives lana's wrong birthday, as opposed to just trust her own words?

Well...I like/love her music but im not blind. She has told that her lips are natural too... she lies a lot. Doesn't she have "trust no one" tattoo?:whistling::tongue:

Last edited:

Lucid

Well...I like/love her music but im not blind. She has told that her lips are natural too... she lies a lot. Doesn't she have "trust no one" tattoo?:whistling::tongue:

ok, I just saw the site you posted... but it's just too weird. I wrote an ENTIRE argument about how that's not possible that she's lying, going over her chart and saw how perfect it is for her, but JUST to be sure, I went over it again and than noticed that link. WOW. I feel like such an idiot.
Why would she lie about something this minor? I mean, you'd think she or her management would rewrite that part in wikipedia earlier in her career, but she actually said it herself in the interview I posted...
Maybe she's not lying, I mean, it was published after june 21, 2011, but perhaps the interview took place before she came out.... though, did the entire backlash happen before june 2011? I feel so confused right now.... i mean, she looks so much like 1986 fits her.... yet that site.... is powered by the united states copyright office..... not some random blog. I really do feel like an idiot, for trying to see whether the fault lied in that article, or the site you posted, but really.... speechless. though i don't doubt her ability to write, i think she really has some special ability to transfer moments from life to a musical plane. the lying part just make me :-(

M

may28gemini

What's the point about lying about 1 year age difference? WHO CARES!

In the entertainment industry, if you lie about your age, it's by several years, like Beyonce. Yeah, right, claiming she was born 1981. NO WAY. She's towed out. She was born in the mid 70s.

Going back on topic, Lana seems more Capricorn Mars than broken down Cancer Mars so she's born in 1986. I've never read anything where her birthdate changes. If there's something out that say 1985, it's a typo as the 5 and 6 are right next to each other on the keyboard. Anyway, she's ambitious and wants to climb to the top... but in her own way, her own style. That's similarly mimics Lady GaGa who also did the same thing.

Lucid

What's the point about lying about 1 year age difference? WHO CARES!

In the entertainment industry, if you lie about your age, it's by several years, like Beyonce. Yeah, right, claiming she was born 1981. NO WAY. She's towed out. She was born in the mid 70s.

Going back on topic, Lana seems more Capricorn Mars than broken down Cancer Mars so she's born in 1986. I've never read anything where her birthdate changes. If there's something out that say 1985, it's a typo as the 5 and 6 are right next to each other on the keyboard. Anyway, she's ambitious and wants to climb to the top... but in her own way, her own style. That's similarly mimics Lady GaGa who also did the same thing.

you say who cares, and than the next thing you do is bring up beyonce god knows why or how is she connected to this thread. And explain why 1986 does suit her. I think you care about this too...

But mind you, after seeing that "typo" I've looked into google to see if it was known anywhere else on the web and found out there's an entire parallel universe of fans who just "happy birthday"d her for becoming 28th...as well as the news, but when I first read them, I thought they were the ones making the mistake.

This, and that site she posted in polish, where it shows she graduated in 2003 (although at the age of 17, with her turning 18 a few days later), celebrated her 23rd b-day in 2008, had been 24 in a 2009 article, the private facebook, the copy rights of america site.....I find it very hard to believe that these are all "accidental" or "typos".

LeoCassandra

It's astrology forum so the exact year of birth is important imo.
Lucid i understood your confusion. When i first read on one tumblr account about 1985 year of Lana's birth, i wrote to the 'owner' of the site that he's wrong. What is the point of lying about one year? I don't know. She was trying to be a famous singer two times before becoming Lana del rey (Lizzy Grant and May Jailer) maybe she (her team) wanted whole new start?:annoyed: Mars in Cancer would explain her Lolita thing...

M

may28gemini

you say who cares, and than the next thing you do is bring up beyonce god knows why or how is she connected to this thread. And explain why 1986 does suit her. I think you care about this too...

But mind you, after seeing that "typo" I've looked into google to see if it was known anywhere else on the web and found out there's an entire parallel universe of fans who just "happy birthday"d her for becoming 28th...as well as the news, but when I first read them, I thought they were the ones making the mistake.

This, and that site she posted in polish, where it shows she graduated in 2003 (although at the age of 17, with her turning 18 a few days later), celebrated her 23rd b-day in 2008, had been 24 in a 2009 article, the private facebook, the copy rights of america site.....I find it very hard to believe that these are all "accidental" or "typos".

[deleted attacking comment - Moderator]

Seriously, what is the point of lying about 1 year? Why not lie and say she's born in 1990 and give herself Aries Mars and be 23 yrs old which would really fit in with the Loita thing she has going on? Why shave off 1 year when you can shave off 5?

There's a typo somewhere- she's either born in 85 or 86... both numbers are close to each other. She's a Gemini, so there's some sort of duplicity going on with her anyway. I think she fits more with 86 because she's ambitious and tries to reinvent herself in order to be successful. If she had Cancer Mars, she'd probably throw in the towel a long time ago and do something generic.

Last edited by a moderator:

LeoCassandra

Ohh my...Im feeling really guilty for bringing so much chaos and anger to this thread:crying: Yes, its stupid to lie only about one year. I don't know...but soo many typos...

Lucid

Seriously, what is the point of lying about 1 year? Why not lie and say she's born in 1990 and give herself Aries Mars and be 23 yrs old which would really fit in with the Loita thing she has going on? Why shave off 1 year when you can shave off 5?

There's a typo somewhere- she's either born in 85 or 86... both numbers are close to each other. She's a Gemini, so there's some sort of duplicity going on with her anyway. I think she fits more with 86 because she's ambitious and tries to reinvent herself in order to be successful. If she had Cancer Mars, she'd probably throw in the towel a long time ago and do something generic.[/QUOTE]

umm, who would believe her at 2011 that she'd just turned 21? she doesn't look That young. I don't want to speculate on why lie on 1 year, it could perhaps be her management's call at the time, or she wanted to reinvent herself on many levels. It could be anything. But even you can't deny that 1985, or 1986, she's got a sun opposition neptune. Think about it.

[deleted attacking comment - Moderator]

I'll continue to think that 4 typos in 4 different places - one of them concerns law issues, and the 4th being a huge plated numbering, is just a little too much for me to be considered as "typos". You'll continue to think she's just turned 27 - and everything's alright.

me, I'm done here and thank you for the lovely comments, whatever they were.

M

may28gemini

Ohh my...Im feeling really guilty for bringing so much chaos and anger to this thread:crying: Yes, its stupid to lie only about one year. I don't know...but soo many typos...

I'm not angry at you or anyone or anything. aaaHHHHHH... my words always sound much sharper than they're meant to be!

The truth is, going with her appearance... she can be any age from 21 to 29. The appearances of anyone around those ages are ambiguous. Lana can do Lolita or matron and she'd still look good. Some people get away with a variety of looks. Gemini Sun can be very duplicitous, even when they don't mean to be. Gemini Sun opposite Neptune can make a person's identity even more ambiguous!

Melaike

I dont think that Lana have done her natal chart at least this's what i can assume after hearing her interview http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DB2u4pHVddo&feature=player_embedded#! and what do you guys think? I have a strong premonition that she is a late late cancer rising (born 7:30 am) because she has cardinal face shape for me. Big, beautiful eyes kind like Angelina Jolie. She likes talking about past (Elvis,old hollywood) Yes i know she done plastic surgery but she looks so much like Julia Robert(julia's ASC late Cancer, ruler of ASC in fire(leo) the same as lana)If Ms. del rey was born at 7:30 AM her sun would be in XIIhouse mercury would :conjunct: ASC from XII house. Venus in Leo in I house...

lana_del_rey_plastic-surgery-before-after.png

lana_del_rey-plastic-surgery-before-and-after.jpg

lana-del-rey-plastic-surgery.jpg

İn pre-surgery photos she looks rather like Cancer rising,in after PS photos she look rather like a Leo

M

may28gemini

I don't take into considerations of pre/post surgery anything. She's a famous person now and pretty much all famous persons have had plastic surgery of some form. She's not the only one who transformed herself from a regular girl to a sultry songstress. Look at Lady GaGa when she was just an Italian girl who loved meatballs as Stefani Germanotta.

dioskouris

Account Closed
Definitely Leo rising. I don't see cancer, her face isn't round and doesn't have that feminine quality that cancer rising types have. Also cancer rising people seem to be slow or deliberate talkers while leo tends to have a "valley girl" effect. Also her head is more square than round which points to fixed, she is very self stylized and a bit of a prima-donna. Another small detail is that I have noticed that females that are either leo rising or a strong leo sun tend to have pouty or puffy lips, especially the bottom one... like a pouty princess.