If I an ayahuasca healing session, would it be an overall benefit to me?

taurus11

Hello. First off I'm not sure if this fits into the medicinal or spiritual category. The shamans and guides that will walk me through the experience refer to it as a medicine so I thought this thread would be fit here. Please let me know if otherwise :joyful:

Im not sure if people are familiar to what Ayahuasca is, but it is a drink blend of 3 plants that alone do nothing but when mashed up together, create a hallucieogenic effect when ingested. The main ingredient is DMT. It causes you to sleep while awake, OBE, inter-dimensional travel, etc...

It is meant to be a spiritual and physical cleansing/ purging and I was invited to join in on the experience. Please do not interpret this as recreational "fun"

I am a little nervous as to if it would really be of help for me. I think that maybe my mind is not ready for such an intense experience. I already have such a lucid imagination that I was afraid of what I would actually experience. As the day gets closer and closer (this saturday the 19th) I am feeling less fear brewing within me.

I created the question Feb 8th and have been carefully dissecting it but I'm still confused on what to interpret from it as I am a newbie when it comes to horary astrology.

showgif.cgi

and aspects:

astro_2apa_78_aya_ben.69752.16917.pdf

***For somereason the pictures will not show up.... I know its too much to ask but if its possible for someone to draw it up again. I use astro.com

It was for feb. 8th 7:14 am. Springfield, VA

What I see is that Aquarius (unconventional) is on the ascendant with neptune (spitituality, "drugs", escape from reality) and chiron (healing) just below it. I dont see any bad aspects for these two beside the square to the midheaven which I interpret as a change on how I place myself in the world around me....And a square to part of victory.

There is a stellium in the 12th house (house of escape, "drugs", subconscious) with mercury (thinking, logic, the sun and mars. The sun (self, ego) is one degree away from the ascendant but in a tight conjunction with mars (drive, motivation, energy). these two (mars &sun) have an opposition to the arabic part of nemesis. I'm not sure on how or even I should include nemesis in the interpretation... Uranus (aquarius ruler) is in the 1st house in pisces (the sign associated with neptune, escape and breaking physical barriers) it is in a conjunction with asteroid lilith and jupiter. The "bad" aspects are to venus as a square in the 11th house of Capricorn.

What I can mostly interpret is that it will be of great spiritual benefit to me. I could be totally dillusional but any help would be great :biggrin:

What totally throws me off is that the moon and part of fortune are in opposition to saturn. Im totally lost on that one.

Help?

The question asked when I drew the chart was the title of this thread.

***If I partake in an ayahuasca healing session, would it be an overal benefit to me?***

Last edited:

SagiCap

You need to upload from a photo-hosting site, Taurus. The astro.com site doesn't keep up the links for long enough. Try flickr.com or photobucket.com. Tinypic too.